ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 71
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
tyecopeland 08:50 PM 03-29-2021
I'm in agreement with several on here. I think the SI article is possibly more damaging than the 20 accusations before. It gives them credibility of truth and drowns out the "they're only in it for the money" possibility. Maybe the fact that she says she felt pressured to sign with that attorney helps him a little but man. Sure seems like he's going down for something.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:59 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
I'm in agreement with several on here. I think the SI article is possibly more damaging than the 20 accusations before. It gives them credibility of truth and drowns out the "they're only in it for the money" possibility. Maybe the fact that she says she felt pressured to sign with that attorney helps him a little but man. Sure seems like he's going down for something.
He's going to be a black mark on the league for years to come if they don't ostracize him.

Deshaun Watson is a very bad person.

This probably happens a lot more than we think with other players, just not at this level. "Importing" and all that. They have to destroy him to send a message.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:04 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He's going to be a black mark on the league for years to come if they don't ostracize him.

This probably happens a lot more than we think with other players, just not at this level. "Importing" and all that. They have to destroy him to send a message.
Watson is hornier than a teenage boy going through puberty. He should’ve hired a damn prostitute. Instead of going after masseuses. I’m just waiting for the news to say “male masseuse comes out against Watson”
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:04 PM 03-29-2021
What will be interesting is, who blinks first?

The BLM brigade, or the #MeToo movement?

The NFL really stepped in dogshit by pandering to wokeness. Now they're expected to do it all the time.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:07 PM 03-29-2021

The NFL really stepped in dogshit by pandering to wokeness. Now they're expected to do it all the time.
Watsons sponsors are still sticking with him. That’s the definition of black privilege
[Reply]
stanleychief 09:11 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Watsons sponsors are still sticking with him. That’s the definition of black privilege
Downy - So April fresh, you won't want to throw your towel on the floor!
[Reply]
rydogg58 09:17 PM 03-29-2021

I'm sure it does. Didn't Dwayne Bowe catch a lot of shit his rookie year from other players because he was spilling the beans about all the women the players brought in during training camp?
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:33 PM 03-29-2021
I don't think so. This is going to be like Bill Cosby.

The fact that the scumbag lawyer most likely searched high and low for victims and DIDN'T find one that went to SI instead, means there are probably more coming out, and probably some cash grab hos that are going to latch onto the situation as well.

The media missed the mark on Tyreek and they are not going to miss a second time. They smell blood now. This is going to get ugly.
They smelled blood on Tyreek, too. They thought that one was in the bag.

Hell, they STILL think it's in the bag.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:42 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
They smelled blood on Tyreek, too. They thought that one was in the bag.

Hell, they STILL think it's in the bag.
Only delusional bronco fans and the twitter mobs.
[Reply]
wazu 11:58 PM 03-29-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Only delusional bronco fans and the twitter mobs.
I think it's quite a bit worse than that. KC fans have since bothered to learn context and the full picture, but most in the NFL have no interest. It's too complicated of a story to quickly consume. I still see The Onion making jokes that insinuate Tyreek is an abuser. They know their audience.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:52 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
I think it's quite a bit worse than that. KC fans have since bothered to learn context and the full picture, but most in the NFL have no interest. It's too complicated of a story to quickly consume. I still see The Onion making jokes that insinuate Tyreek is an abuser. They know their audience.
I admit I'm ignorant of this kind of shit, but what's the harm in Tyreek or even the Chiefs coming out and saying, "Look, Tyreek didn't didn't do it. So fucking drop it, alright?"

I mean, besides the hilarious retort from feminists, "Only domestic abusers deny that they're guilty of domestic abuse!" I understand that's always going to be a thing. But if people won't look at the current facts of the situation as they exist, then if I were Tyreek, I'd really like to get my name cleared.

It's not my problem, though, and Tyreek probably knows what he's doing or at least has the best people for this kind of thing giving him advice.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:38 AM 03-30-2021

Propped up golden boy Brady needs to lose to a non-white QB in the playoffs. If they want to play that game.
[Reply]
otherstar 06:59 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by KCwolf:
Got a buddy who lives in Houston and says the Lawyer is a douchebag of epic proportions
I live in Houston and I can confirm that.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:21 AM 03-30-2021
"Hi, My name is Deshaun Watson and I am a serial erectionist."

"Hi Deshaun".

Dude is going to end up in a 12 step program with a sex addiction.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:22 AM 03-30-2021
Originally Posted by otherstar:
I live in Houston and I can confirm that.
The attorney may in fact be a missive piece of shit, but that doesn't mean any of this is false.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 71
« First < 394546474849 5051525359 > Last »
Up