ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 71
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
Pablo 08:01 PM 03-19-2021
The hits just keep on cummin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:03 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're wrong, he's wrong. If this was a character assassination, then they trade him and then do it.

Pulling the "Pro athletes or rich people don't sexually assault because they can have whoever" just shows what a scummy mother****er you are.

You ever think that these people aren't use to being rejected, so they lash out?
I’ll give you that point, but raise you this one:

He could walk into any club in Texas, announce his arrival and have chicks lining up for him.

Why risk this shit? Is he that dumb?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:06 PM 03-19-2021
Dude, we get it. They're a shit org, but this isn't trading away your star WR for peanuts. This is sabotaging one of the biggest trade chips in recent history and possibly ruining his career. Texans get nothing. I don't care how shitty they are run, there is no organization in sports that would do this.
DeAndre Hopkins was traded because Easterby disapproved of him having baby mamas. This is the same guy who likely played a huge role in spying on Todd haley and leaking multiple storied about his pizza nights, swinging, and going out to concerts. Strangely this stories started leaking out just as the Chiefs were trying to boot him.

I agree it would take a total sociopath to do this. Can we rule out that culture stickler Easterby didn't want Watsons morals or that littlefinger Easterby saw Watson as a threat to his power? The worse Watson looks, the easier it is for Easterby to stay in power. Sometimes you have to play a little game and imagine the worst possible reason someone might do this.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:08 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
DeAndre Hopkins was traded because Easterby disapproved of him having baby mamas. This is the same guy who likely played a huge role in spying on Todd haley and leaking multiple storied about his pizza nights, swinging, and going out to concerts. Strangely this stories started leaking out just as the Chiefs were trying to boot him.

I agree it would take a total sociopath to do this. Can we rule out that culture stickler Easterby didn't want Watsons morals or that littlefinger Easterby saw Watson as a threat to his power? The worse Watson looks, the easier it is for Easterby to stay in power. Sometimes you have to play a little game and imagine the worst possible reason someone might do this.
You sound like every full blown conspiracy theorist to be honest.

Occam’s razor.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:10 PM 03-19-2021
You're right!

That was a creepy line of thinking.

I bet NFL players aren't forcing themselves on women constantly. You're ****ed in the head bro
Dude, I’m a father of two who has done nothing but work and pay taxes for 20 years in a row.

Seriously, go jam yourself with a steel pole. You don’t know me and I’m expressing my opinion on a football board. Eat a bag of shit. I think Watson is getting fucked by rich white dudes. Couldn’t give a flying fuck what you think of it.
[Reply]
jettio 08:12 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Up to 22 accusers now...
So do massage therapists or masseuses have any kind of professional group that meets in person or online or something?

It seems somewhat unlikely that a guy could offend as many as alleged and nobody in that community ever says anything to warn the community to avoid that customer.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:13 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You sound like every full blown conspiracy theorist to be honest.

Occam’s razor.
How so? I am not ruling out that there's plenty of merit to the accusations. But I don't think anyone can look at Easterbys past and his relationship with McNair, then look at McNair relationship with buzbee and the timing of alm this and not think something is really strange. I personally think it could go either way but they'll need a much bigger smoking gun.

Honestly the way I see it is Watson thought he had a prostitution like arrangement. A lot of it maybe because it was a wink wink thing. A few that were legitimately upset. And some who are exploiting the situation. It is a complicated gray area and one professional sports doesn't want to touch with a ten foot pole.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:17 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I’ll give you that point, but raise you this one:

He could walk into any club in Texas, announce his arrival and have chicks lining up for him.

Why risk this shit? Is he that dumb?
People are into some weird shit dude.

Could well be that the typical jersey bunnies don’t do it for him anymore. He’s probably been the man since early high school. Maybe he’s more interested in something....uhhh....different.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:24 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
People are into some weird shit dude.

Could well be that the typical jersey bunnies don’t do it for him anymore. He’s probably been the man since early high school. Maybe he’s more interested in something....uhhh....different.
You could be right. Not ruling it out.

Seems weird, but I suppose there are just weird bastards out there.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:27 PM 03-19-2021
You could be right. Not ruling it out.

Seems weird, but I suppose there are just weird bastards out there.
Yeah, not sure I would go that far. But you'd also ask why they'd bother with strippers or prostitutes.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:31 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah, not sure I would go that far. But you'd also ask why they'd bother with strippers or prostitutes.
Ditto. Just doesn’t make sense. 100 chicks on any given night would hand him anything.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:37 PM 03-19-2021
Ditto. Just doesn’t make sense. 100 chicks on any given night would hand him anything.
You’re coming from a normal person’s perspective though. Normal guys who weren’t star athletes at a major Division 1 program and star athletes at the pro level would love to have the opportunities he has.

He’s just had so much of that through his teens and early twenties that he’s probably just bored.

As a ChiefsPlanet poster, I’m sure you can relate to having women throw themselves at you constantly.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:44 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
You’re coming from a normal person’s perspective though. Normal guys who weren’t star athletes at a major Division 1 program and star athletes at the pro level would love to have the opportunities he has.

He’s just had so much of that through his teens and early twenties that he’s probably just bored.

As a ChiefsPlanet poster, I’m sure you can relate to having women throw themselves at you constantly.
:-)

Yeah I get it. Watson just doesn’t strike me as the type. I guess though.

I still just can’t see it.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:45 PM 03-19-2021
This isn't going to end well for him.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:05 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
This isn't going to end well for him.
Bottom line.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 71
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »