ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 71
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:46 PM 03-19-2021
Also, unless there is a major smoking gun Watsons career isn't over on this. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. His reputation is ruined but let's not compare this to rapists or serial rapists just yet. It so far looks like a guy who thought he had a certain arrangement and maybe didn't. Definitely possible it could be much worse but we'll see.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:48 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Also, unless there is a major smoking gun Watsons career isn't over on this. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. His reputation is ruined but let's not compare this to rapists or serial rapists just yet. It so far looks like a guy who thought he had a certain arrangement and maybe didn't. Definitely possible it could be much worse but we'll see.
Really just comes down to how many of these allegations are legit and how many are fake.

If it’s a one time thing where he got the wrong idea, then it’s weird but probably not even a suspension.

If there prove to be multiple aggressive (key word) legitimate accusations, then he might be done for awhile at least.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:56 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Up to 22 accusers now...
:-)

Looks like he will be sitting out a year and it won't be over a trade to another team.

So glad the Chiefs did not draft this guy.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 07:29 PM 03-19-2021
The McNair connection and the timing is just too weird. Easterby is such a littlefinger it's really really
hard to rule out. Not to undermine what might have happened but this looks like the kind of stuff that constantly gets swept under the rug. Wouldn't you expect that the lawyer who brags about his relationship with the owner would be the easiest guy to get to drop this? If mcnair put even a tiny bit of effort into this? Something seems incredibly off about all this.

When we were going through the Pioli years with pastor Jack on board, would anyone be shocked if someone who spoke out against their cult suddenly got sabotaged?
I just don't understand how this benefits Houston in any way.

This tanks Watson's trade value and even if he's forced to stay, you're looking at at best a lengthy suspension and PR nightmare. That PR nightmare of course wouldn't hold a candle to the unmitigated disaster that would happen if it came to light that the Texans were behind it and they got caught trying to assassinate Watson's character.

There's just no way it's a realistic possibility that the Texans organization has any involvement in this. The risk is so much higher than the reward.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:30 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Really just comes down to how many of these allegations are legit and how many are fake.

If it’s a one time thing where he got the wrong idea, then it’s weird but probably not even a suspension.

If there prove to be multiple aggressive (key word) legitimate accusations, then he might be done for awhile at least.
I'm not ruling out either scenario. But if the current smoking gun is the worst of it, how can you suspend deshaun without opening up every nfl interaction with a masseuse, stripper or random hookup for scrutiny? Seems like a nightmare scenario for the NFL and I'm not sure they want to set that precedent.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:31 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I just don't understand how this benefits Houston in any way.

This tanks Watson's trade value and even if he's forced to stay, you're looking at at best a lengthy suspension and PR nightmare. That PR nightmare of course wouldn't hold a candle to the unmitigated disaster that would happen if it came to light that the Texans were behind it and they got caught trying to assassinate Watson's character.

There's just no way it's a realistic possibility that the Texans organization has any involvement in this. The risk is so much higher than the reward.
If this were any other team I'd agree. Texans fans would say the same about trading DeAndre Hopkins for one of the most lobsided trades in history because you disagree with his morality.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:35 PM 03-19-2021
I bet Watson's atty is setting up a line, 4 miles long, of men who have had sexual favors preformed by these masseuse /hookers once their names are released.

I wonder how many of the have a business license or even are formally trained?

It's going to be a fun time as they act like virgins, they will be branded as prostitutes parading as Massage therapists..
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:44 PM 03-19-2021
If this were any other team I'd agree. Texans fans would say the same about trading DeAndre Hopkins for one of the most lobsided trades in history because you disagree with his morality.
Dude, we get it. They're a shit org, but this isn't trading away your star WR for peanuts. This is sabotaging one of the biggest trade chips in recent history and possibly ruining his career. Texans get nothing. I don't care how shitty they are run, there is no organization in sports that would do this.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:44 PM 03-19-2021
The McNair connection and the timing is just too weird. Easterby is such a littlefinger it's really really
hard to rule out. Not to undermine what might have happened but this looks like the kind of stuff that constantly gets swept under the rug. Wouldn't you expect that the lawyer who brags about his relationship with the owner would be the easiest guy to get to drop this? If mcnair put even a tiny bit of effort into this? Something seems incredibly off about all this.

When we were going through the Pioli years with pastor Jack on board, would anyone be shocked if someone who spoke out against their cult suddenly got sabotaged?
You are spot on.

People underestimate how insane Jack Easterby is. The Texans couldn’t care less about winning. They are basically an NFL cult at this point.

This is creepy stuff and honestly the NFL should force McNair to sell. You really think NFL players aren’t pulling this shit constantly? Why would god damn DeShaun Watson, who could have any chick at any club in Texas, need to do this shit?

This is coordinated reputation slaughtering. It’s not about getting max return for Watson. They want to ruin him.

That’s obviously what’s happening.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:47 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
I bet Watson's atty is setting up a line, 4 miles long, of men who have had sexual favors preformed by these masseuse /hookers once their names are released.

I wonder how many of the have a business license or even are formally trained?

It's going to be a fun time as they act like virgins, they will be branded as prostitutes parading as Massage therapists..
Holy shit your posts are so cringey and annoying. You think woman should be sexually assaulted for not having a license to massage or for being a masseuse? Wtf kind of defense is that?

"You're honor, she is lying! She's not even licensed!"

Crowd gasps

Judge drops all charges.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:49 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Dude, we get it. They're a shit org, but this isn't trading away your star WR for peanuts. This is sabotaging one of the biggest trade chips in recent history and possibly ruining his career. Texans get nothing. I don't care how shitty they are run, there is no organization in sports that would do this.
Yup, it’s one of those things that makes sense on the surface, and people want to believe it, so there’s just not a lot of critical thinking going on. There’s a reason establishing “motive” is crucial to an investigation.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:51 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
You are spot on.

People underestimate how insane Jack Easterby is. The Texans couldn’t care less about winning. They are basically an NFL cult at this point.

This is creepy stuff and honestly the NFL should force McNair to sell. You really think NFL players aren’t pulling this shit constantly? Why would god damn DeShaun Watson, who could have any chick at any club in Texas, need to do this shit?

This is coordinated reputation slaughtering. It’s not about getting max return for Watson. They want to ruin him.

That’s obviously what’s happening.
You're wrong, he's wrong. If this was a character assassination, then they trade him and then do it.

Pulling the "Pro athletes or rich people don't sexually assault because they can have whoever" just shows what a scummy motherfucker you are.

You ever think that these people aren't use to being rejected, so they lash out?
[Reply]
notorious 07:53 PM 03-19-2021
The ownership and management of the Texans aren't smart enough to hatch some mastermind plan to fuck over Watson.

They are fucking idiots. Period.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:55 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
The ownership and management of the Texans aren't smart enough to hatch some mastermind plan to fuck over Watson.

They are fucking idiots. Period.
You make a great point. It’s a classic contradiction. Are they idiots, or are they evil masterminds?
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:56 PM 03-19-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:

This is creepy stuff. You really think NFL players aren’t pulling this shit constantly? Why would god damn DeShaun Watson, who could have any chick at any club in Texas, need to do this shit?
You're right!

That was a creepy line of thinking.

I bet NFL players aren't forcing themselves on women constantly. You're ****ed in the head bro
[Reply]
Page 18 of 71
« First < 81415161718 192021222868 > Last »
Up