ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 124 of 138
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 02:28 PM 03-14-2021
Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:32 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Fuck Toney. I want no part of that dude on my team.
What happened? Some off the field stuff or you just dont him as a player?
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:46 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
What happened? Some off the field stuff or you just dont him as a player?
I just don’t like having a ton of speedy, short WRs. We already have to manufacture touches for Hardman. I don’t want another guy like that.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:47 PM 04-07-2021
I just don’t like having a ton of speedy, short WRs. We already have to manufacture touches for Hardman. I don’t want another guy like that.
The problem is, it seems those are the guys Andy really wants. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:48 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Marshall is a big body WR which we really need
[Reply]
New World Order 02:49 PM 04-07-2021
This x1000

I want a 6'2ish receiver who can go up and get the ball.

Especially when teams are playing Cover 3.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:50 PM 04-07-2021
Ah, yeah. I'm with you there.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:50 PM 04-07-2021
I think he likes to have one or two. All the rest of our WR's have been bigger, X types.

Hill, yes.
Hardman may or may not have been an emergency insurance policy when the Hill crazy ex girlfriend shit was going down.

The rest? Conley, Watkins, Robinson, Pringle-all 6'0 plus, 205-210 guys.

I seriously doubt another tiny speedster is in the cards unless it's very late or UDFA.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:54 PM 04-07-2021
Eh, i don't think so.

But i also don't think he's looking for a traditional big body, high point the ball kinda guy either.

I think that other WR will be somewhere between 6-0" - 6-2", 205-215 lbs and can still run a forty in the mid 4.4's-ish.

He wants a bigg-er guy, not a big guy. This bigger guy still needs to be able to get over the top if left 1v1 and have enough wiggle to do damage after the catch.

You know...Sammy Watkins. To a lesser degree, Chris Conley, Byron Pringle. The Chiefs have pretty much shown us what they want out of that position already.

Problem is there aren't many of those guys this year.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:55 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I think he likes to have one or two. All the rest of our WR's have been bigger, X types.

Hill, yes.
Hardman may or may not have been an emergency insurance policy when the Hill crazy ex girlfriend shit was going down.

I seriously doubt another tiny speedster is in the cards unless it's very late or UDFA.
Yup. Beat me to it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:57 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:

Hill, yes.

Eh, i don't think so.

But i also don't think he's looking for a traditional big body, high point the ball kinda guy either.

I think that other WR will be somewhere between 6-0" - 6-2", 205-215 lbs and can still run a forty in the mid 4.4's-ish.

He wants a bigg-er guy, not a big guy. This bigger guy still needs to be able to get over the top if left 1v1 and have enough wiggle to do damage after the catch.

You know...Sammy Watkins. To a lesser degree, Chris Conley, Byron Pringle. The Chiefs have pretty much shown us what they want out of that position already.

Watkins and those kinds of guys are still guys that excel at getting open underneath and making YAC.

When is the last time Andy really had a guy that was a big-bodied jump ball-type guy? Terrell Owens maybe?
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:01 PM 04-07-2021
I think Toney is going to fall, too. He's got a small track record of success AND is still a little raw. There's also this:

The guy got pulled over in college with a locked and loaded AR-15 on his backseat.
[Reply]
bigjosh 03:06 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I think Toney is going to fall, too. He's got a small track record of success AND is still a little raw. There's also this:

The guy got pulled over in college with a locked and loaded AR-15 on his backseat.

Well he was in Florida. Thats legal open carry in FL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:07 PM 04-07-2021
Eh, i don't think so.

Seth Williams out of Auburn.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:13 PM 04-07-2021
I wonder if 4.5 is fast enough but I really like Seth Williams. I actually like both Auburn receivers a lot
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:18 PM 04-07-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Did he get in trouble for that or something?
[Reply]
Page 124 of 138
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134 > Last »
Up