ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 112 of 119
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '20/'21 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:12 PM 11-25-2020
Defending the National Championship of 2020

Roster:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

There you go! :-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:50 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Enaruna transferring to ISU.
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Like Iowa State?
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We have to play those two pieces of shit twice a year and Enaruna twice a year? Fuck our lives.
Meh, the Groves bros will fall to mean and Enaruna doesn't like to play D.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 01:14 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Exactly.....

For every 4 points per game that TE will get, he will give up about 12 points.
Addition by subtraction.....
[Reply]
Pablo 01:28 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
I'm a KU fan and I can't stand Shawn Levine for his awful takes on virtually everything (not just KU). The guy is a complete fucking dumbass. I like Carrington and really wish I could listen to his show but Shawn makes it impossible.
He gone. Just so you can tune back in if you like.
[Reply]
sedated 01:38 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
He gone. Just so you can tune back in if you like.
Sports machine is gonzo?

It did seem like that show needed a change from what it became around Super Bowl time (this year). They went from having decent guests and lots of interaction between the people in the booth, to preachy monologues about worthless topics, a la First Take type shows.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:48 PM 04-19-2021
I’ve never heard a local media rep ask worse questions to Mahomes than Levine did. He was fucking terrible.

“What voice do you make when you talk to your dog? Can you do it for us?”

“When you take Brittany on a date to Arrowhead and have her go long on the field, how far can you throw it?”

What a fucking waste of Patrick’s time.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:54 PM 04-19-2021
Those are real questions he asked btw.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:45 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
That is why Enaruna is the perfect Iowa State player.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:52 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by sedated:
Sports machine is gonzo?

It did seem like that show needed a change from what it became around Super Bowl time (this year). They went from having decent guests and lots of interaction between the people in the booth, to preachy monologues about worthless topics, a la First Take type shows.
I didn't mind him. I thought he had alot more chemistry with C-dot than Fanning. I actually think Fanning paired with Bink would be good radio for the gen-x crowd.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:29 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’ve never heard a local media rep ask worse questions to Mahomes than Levine did. He was ****ing terrible.

“What voice do you make when you talk to your dog? Can you do it for us?”

“When you take Brittany on a date to Arrowhead and have her go long on the field, how far can you throw it?”

What a ****ing waste of Patrick’s time.
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Those are real questions he asked btw.
:-) WTF?
[Reply]
RustShack 05:23 PM 04-19-2021
What’s the scoop on Tristan? Obviously we’ve been bad for a few years and I’m hoping he’s just a talented guy who was obviously behind other good talented guys and wanted to go be a key piece somewhere else rather than wait in the wings.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:34 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by RustShack:
What’s the scoop on Tristan? Obviously we’ve been bad for a few years and I’m hoping he’s just a talented guy who was obviously behind other good talented guys and wanted to go be a key piece somewhere else rather than wait in the wings.
He looks the part and you can see flashes, but it never quite comes together. Looks like questionable effort too.

Also, looks like Trevor Noah.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:33 PM 04-19-2021
Charmin soft. Needs a coddling type of coach I would imagine. Airhead on defense. Looks the part. Lots of length and skill but not necessarily athletic. Nice shot but it doesn't go in. Not very efficient when physical with him. Picture perfect Iowa State player.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:20 PM 04-19-2021
If you like 6-8 guys who can pass and score and do a lot of diff things offensively, he’s your guy. A taller Wieler-Babb.

I think he’d be a perfect Hoiberg guy.

Personally I liked him. Top 40 recruits aren’t common and IDK what went wrong here. I suspect Jalen Wilson being the same player was part of it (redundancy)
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:26 PM 04-19-2021
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Yep.

[Reply]
Ceej 02:39 PM 04-20-2021
All in on the TyTy train!

Sounds like he should be announcing the end of the month.

Not sure who they'll target if they don't land TyTy.

Devante Jones from Coastal Carolina could be an option.
[Reply]
Page 112 of 119
« First < 1262102108109110111112 113114115116 > Last »
Up