ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3479 of 3903
« First < 2479297933793429346934753476347734783479 3480348134823483348935293579 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 07:30 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by R Clark:
What are cases per day looking like down under?
Usually zero locally acquired cases each day, although we still import a few cases per day as Aussies come home from overseas. Occasionally there'll be a quarantine breach but these haven't led to outbreaks since last year.

Sent from my Galaxy S10
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 07:35 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
It's not mandatory to get the vaccine at the moment though is it?
So does that mean that they got decertified just because of the 6 out of 7 million thing?

Probably an ignorant question but I haven't been paying too much attention to vaccines as of late since we (regular folk) probably won't be getting them down under until bloody next year.
No, it's not mandatory.

Originally Posted by :
The developments followed the news that a batch amounting to 15 million doses of Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine was spoiled at the plant after being contaminated with ingredients for AstraZeneca’s vaccine.
The error was caught and no contaminated drugs made it out of the plant, according to the companies involved.
The vendor screwed up. The govt put J&J in charge and moved out the AstraZeneca vaccine production. Plant has to get recertified.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:05 AM 04-13-2021
Usually zero locally acquired cases each day, although we still import a few cases per day as Aussies come home from overseas. Occasionally there'll be a quarantine breach but these haven't led to outbreaks since last year.

Sent from my Galaxy S10
What about Dingo baby attacks.
[Reply]
loochy 08:21 AM 04-13-2021

Sent from my Galaxy S10

Sounds like time to throw some shrimp on the barbie
[Reply]
Stewie 08:55 AM 04-13-2021
Well crap. I was scheduled to get the J & J vaccine tomorrow, but now that won't happen. There are no Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or appointments available within 25 miles. I may get the vaccine sometime this year. Ugh!
[Reply]
chinaski 09:25 AM 04-13-2021
Scheduled for my first dose of Pfizer this Saturday at Noon. It was a pain in the ass finding an appointment, but I managed. Second dose on May 8th. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 09:49 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Stewie:
Well crap. I was scheduled to get the J & J vaccine tomorrow, but now that won't happen. There are no Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or appointments available within 25 miles. I may get the vaccine sometime this year. Ugh!

Well has your appointment been cancelled? The feds are just recommending that J&J be suspended....they aren't RULING it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:07 AM 04-13-2021
Suspending the J&J vaccine over 6 cases in 7MM doses is amazingly stupid unless they aren't being honest.

This is going to negatively effect the number of people willing to get any vaccines moving forward.

They couldn't bungle this shit any more if they tried.

We had a work vaccination clinic scheduled with the J&Jvaccine this Thursday and Friday and now I bet our numbers drop through the floor even if we get another vaccine.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:12 AM 04-13-2021
Not like there's a huge number of people on the fence about getting the vaxx.
[Reply]
TLO 10:35 AM 04-13-2021
Something doesn't seem right here. Why weren't there pauses when very rarely people were having allergic reactions to the mRNA vaccines?

I don't feel like we're getting the full story.
[Reply]
jjjayb 10:49 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Suspending the J&J vaccine over 6 cases in 7MM doses is amazingly stupid unless they aren't being honest.

This is going to negatively effect the number of people willing to get any vaccines moving forward.

We had a work vaccination clinic scheduled with the J&Jvaccine this Thursday and Friday and now I bet our numbers drop through the floor even if we get another vaccine.
There's more going on than what they are saying. I'm amazed at how willing people are to put an injection in their body that hasn't even finished being tested. Trials don't end until next year at the earliest. The people getting the shot are the guinnea pigs.
[Reply]
Monticore 10:55 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
There's more going on than what they are saying. I'm amazed at how willing people are to put an injection in their body that hasn't even finished being tested. Trials don't end until next year at the earliest. The people getting the shot are the guinnea pigs.
Everything has to get tested on humans at some point, I am sure you have extensively researched everything you have ever ingested.
[Reply]
Monticore 10:57 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Something doesn't seem right here. Why weren't there pauses when very rarely people were having allergic reactions to the mRNA vaccines?

I don't feel like we're getting the full story.
It sounds like I was the "type" of clot and that they were harder to treat than a normal one or something like that.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:00 AM 04-13-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

The J&J vaccine is an adenovirus vaccine like the AZ vaccine. AZ has shown to cause clots and now the J&J has as well. Must be something due to it being adenovirus
[Reply]
carlos3652 11:25 AM 04-13-2021
I have a friend who got the J and J and was just released from having a blood clot in the brain.. unsure if she is counted as one of the six... i think this is bigger than just 6. Various people that I know have had issues after the vax, but Im not going to point at the vax because we dont know...

Most of my family is vaxxed... and no issues so far.

Kinda scary for the people that have adverse reaction to the vax.
[Reply]
Page 3479 of 3903
« First < 2479297933793429346934753476347734783479 3480348134823483348935293579 > Last »
Up