ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 53
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:28 AM 03-25-2021
Anybody following "Bigfoot Odyssey" ??

They've put together a team of 19 people and are in Florida at a particular spot with a clan of Bigfoot that are somewhat accustomed to humans. They have tons of video, night vision cameras, infrared camera, drones and will have video filming 24/7 for a solid week. They plan to push the envelope to create an interaction to get on film. Kerry has been there before and was surrounded by bigfoots.

They plan to have a livestream nightly i believe and when they complete this mission they will put together a documentary. They just got there and are getting camp set up and will start sending out teams in the morning.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 05:57 AM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:

They've put together a team of 19 people and are in Florida at a particular spot with a clan of Bigfoot that are somewhat accustomed to humans. They have tons of video, night vision cameras, infrared camera, drones and will have video filming 24/7 for a solid week. They plan to push the envelope to create an interaction to get on film. Kerry has been there before and was surrounded by bigfoots.

They plan to have a livestream nightly i believe and when they complete this mission they will put together a documentary. They just got there and are getting camp set up and will start sending out teams in the morning.
If they discover anything verifiable proving the existence of "Bigfoot", I will personally ship you a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 20 year bourbon. Grainy video of a shadow, vague impressions in the mud, and "animal sounds" do not count.

My guess is I will be drinking this myself and laughing at posts in this thread.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:01 AM 03-25-2021
Florida Bigfeet? What do they eat? Gaters? Spring breakers? Do they body surf?
I have questions that need answers.. Going to have to check this out..
[Reply]
Cheater5 09:40 AM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
If they discover anything verifiable proving the existence of "Bigfoot", I will personally ship you a bottle of Pappy Van Winkel 20 year bourbon. Grainy video of a shadow, vague impressions in the mud, and "animal sounds" do not count.

My guess is I will be drinking this myself and laughing at posts in this thread.
You just offended 95% of the Bigfoot research "community" by suggesting those things aren't definitive proof.

What I find comical is the testimony from so called experts who claim to know their diet, family or herd sizes, how they communicate, how they nest, movement patterns, etc. with no tangible proof of anything. "Oh, 'squatches love bacon..."

The over-saturation of these ridiculous shows and youtube videos (e.g. 'Finding Bigfoot', 'Killing Bigfoot', 'Bigfoot Files') does so much more to erode any shred of credibility of the research conducted by guys like Peter Byrne, Dr. Jeff Meldrum, Mitchel Townsend--that it's all just a big parody of itself.

I used to think, "well, maybe..."

Now? GTFO.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:20 AM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
You just offended 95% of the Bigfoot research "community" by suggesting those things aren't definitive proof.

What I find comical is the testimony from so called experts who claim to know their diet, family or herd sizes, how they communicate, how they nest, movement patterns, etc. with no tangible proof of anything. "Oh, 'squatches love bacon..."

The over-saturation of these ridiculous shows and youtube videos (e.g. 'Finding Bigfoot', 'Killing Bigfoot', 'Bigfoot Files') does so much more to erode any shred of credibility of the research conducted by guys like Peter Byrne, Dr. Jeff Meldrum, Mitchel Townsend--that it's all just a big parody of itself.

Now? GTFO.
The explanation that I absolutely love and get a belly laugh from every time is when you ask why nobody has ever found a dead bigfoot or a place where they live and they respond with "they are interdimensional."

You have to have some kind of allergic reaction to logic if you believe that Bigfeet exist.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 12:38 PM 03-25-2021

Now? GTFO.
Dude, ever watch Mountain Monsters? It's for realz, yo.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:50 PM 03-25-2021

Now? GTFO.
I don't believe in it at all but I still watch those shows simply because its entertainment. I can sit there and bust a gut laughing with/at the "Finding Bigfoot" crew.

Like I said earlier... we can find remains of dinosaurs and mammoths in the remote regions of Siberia, but Bigfoot is suppose to be living in all 50 states of modern America and we cant find a single piece of DNA evidence. It's all a joke, but I laugh so it's worth it.
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:06 PM 03-25-2021
Know what Gus? I finally figured it out. Your wife...she's a Bigfoot. And your kids...they're Bigfeet too.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 02:32 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Know what Gus? I finally figured it out. Your wife...she's a Bigfoot. And your kids...they're Bigfeet too.
Gooney Goo Goo.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:02 PM 03-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:

Here's the video where Kerry talks about an encounter and then their plan to do this documentary. It's a pretty good listen. I can't stand the lady on here though.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:07 PM 03-25-2021
This should be their 1st report from the field tonight at 7:00

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:24 PM 03-26-2021
Day 2 starts at 7 tonight. Yesterday they got a track 150 ft from camp and were to start their night hunts. I hope the bigfoot raped them and it's on film.

[Reply]
Easy 6 06:54 PM 03-26-2021
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Dude, ever watch Mountain Monsters? It's for realz, yo.
:-) man that show sets the entire subject back 50 years... its easily the absolute worst paranormal show I've ever seen, parody level cartoonish

Those dudes sold whatever dignity they might've had

That said, for the last couple months I've been planning a camping trip to the backwoods around Louisiana, Mo not too far from here... home of the Momo, Missouri's own Samsquanch

Going deep into the woods on a forgotten road for some great river fishing, but also wanna see if I can scare the shit outta myself that night

We live in a world full of mystery, these are the days of High Adventure
[Reply]
Scorp 06:57 PM 03-26-2021
The first 13 minutes of this video is about a guy from Toronto lake, Kansas.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:13 PM 03-26-2021
Don't know if anybody watched that video I posted ,it was boring .but I asked the guy they were interviewing what part of SE Oklahoma his encounters were and he said the Talahina area. I've driven through there around Sardis Lake and that place is solid forrest. I passed by a restaurant called the Bigfoot inn. Pretty sure it was on Highway 271
[Reply]
Page 31 of 53
« First < 212728293031 3233343541 > Last »
Up