ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 509 of 2678
« First < 9409459499505506507508509 51051151251351955960910091509 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:15 PM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I speak fluent Dumbass
Fixed that for ya
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:16 PM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I speak fluent Dumbass
Fixed that for ya
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:25 PM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Fixed that for ya
Coming from the fool who can't even successfully explain biblical creation, I'll take that as a compliment.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:29 PM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Coming from the fool who can't even successfully explain biblical creation, I'll take that as a compliment.
First of all, I took out the part about you to direct that comment at Clay only and leave you out of it. Secondly, how have I failed to explain Biblical creation? I could post Genesis chapter 1. That explains it pretty clearly.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:38 PM 09-03-2017
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Shall I continue?
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 11:47 PM 09-03-2017
1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Shall I continue?
Not the time (extreme excitement over a rookie qb) or the place (take this shit to dc) to discuss this crap...

Believe whatever the hell you want to believe, but leave it out of threads like these
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 11:50 PM 09-03-2017
I wouldn't even care if you were some scientology cult weirdo, keep it the fuck away from this thread
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:52 PM 09-03-2017
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Not the time (extreme excitement over a rookie qb) or the place (take this shit to dc) to discuss this crap...

Believe whatever the hell you want to believe, but leave it out of threads like these
I'm not the one who keeps bringing it up. I discussed it months ago. But there are morons who like to keep bringing it up. I believe strongly that creation was by God and if someone wants to call me out on it, in any thread, I will defend my beliefs. So if you don't want to see it in here, then tell the likes of LewDog and DCS/SDH not to bring it in here.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 12:09 AM 09-04-2017
I'm not the one who keeps bringing it up. I discussed it months ago. But there are morons who like to keep bringing it up. I believe strongly that creation was by God and if someone wants to call me out on it, in any thread, I will defend my beliefs. So if you don't want to see it in here, then tell the likes of LewDog and DCS/SDH not to bring it in here.
Shut the fuck up..when you throw out your crazy ass beliefs of the earth only being 6000 years old even though there is overwhelming amounts of proof otherwise and all you can do is say no science is wrong and my book of made up campfire stories says differently..you are going to get made fun of..so take the image Jesus supposedly did and ignore all the people who disagree with you and quit fucking up every thread because you are too insecure in your beliefs to just let people question you

You have been a fucking child the past few days with Hammock because he didn't want to do your big fucking stupid annoying as shit signature..so now you follow him to every thread and shit in it..and by doing that you ruin it for other people..then you posting around like that bitching about something that doesn't fucking matter causes people to make fun of your crazy beliefs because you are being annoying as herpes on prom night
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:16 AM 09-04-2017
Originally Posted by mac459:
Shut the **** up..when you throw out your crazy ass beliefs of the earth only being 6000 years old even though there is overwhelming amounts of proof otherwise and all you can do is say no science is wrong and my book of made up campfire stories says differently..you are going to get made fun of..so take the image Jesus supposedly did and ignore all the people who disagree with you and quit ****ing up every thread because you are too insecure in your beliefs to just let people question you

You have been a ****ing child the past few days with Hammock because he didn't want to do your big ****ing stupid annoying as shit signature..so now you follow him to every thread and shit in it..and by doing that you ruin it for other people..then you posting around like that bitching about something that doesn't ****ing matter causes people to make fun of your crazy beliefs because you are being annoying as herpes on prom night
Made up book of campfire stories? Really?? Wow! You have been so deceived. I pray that someday, someone will be able to break through that deception and lead you to Jesus Christ.

And btw, if you want me to shut up about it, that was exactly what not to say. That post BEGGED for me to respond.
[Reply]
eDave 01:05 AM 09-04-2017
Science created Patrick Mahomes.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 01:08 AM 09-04-2017
Made up book of campfire stories? Really?? Wow! You have been so deceived. I pray that someday, someone will be able to break through that deception and lead you to Jesus Christ.

And btw, if you want me to shut up about it, that was exactly what not to say. That post BEGGED for me to respond.
You are holding society back with your archaic beliefs.

And no one is leading someone to jesus once they've already realized he was a false prophet and just a man in the desert with schizophrenia.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:16 AM 09-04-2017
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey:
You are holding society back with your archaic beliefs.

And no one is leading someone to jesus once they've already realized he was a false prophet and just a man in the desert with schizophrenia.
There are just no words to respond to such blasphemy. SMH. I truly hope that you somehow will see truth before it's too late for your soul.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 01:21 AM 09-04-2017
There are just no words to respond to such blasphemy. SMH. I truly hope that you somehow will see truth before it's too late for your soul.

[Reply]
raybec 4 02:18 AM 09-04-2017
And yet you responded. You aren't changing anyone's mind, the Easter Bunny isn't changing anyone's mind and neither is Santa
[Reply]
Page 509 of 2678
« First < 9409459499505506507508509 51051151251351955960910091509 > Last »
Up