ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1926 of 2684
« First < 926142618261876191619221923192419251926 19271928192919301936197620262426 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Kellerfox 10:23 AM 10-03-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Considering he has 18 in 34 games. No!:-)
So quick math, if Mahomes plays 302 career games to match Favre, Mahomes is on pace for 160 career interceptions. That's less than half of Favre's total.

If you take his 2019 & 2020 ratio and apply it to the remaining games to hit Favre's 302 game count, Mahomes will have about 75 career interceptions. Absolutely mind blowing.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:32 AM 10-03-2020
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
So quick math, if Mahomes plays 302 career games to match Favre, Mahomes is on pace for 160 career interceptions. That's less than half of Favre's total.

If you take his 2019 & 2020 ratio and apply it to the remaining games to hit Favre's 302 game count, Mahomes will have about 75 career interceptions. Absolutely mind blowing.
But...but...but everyone says that Mahomes & Favre are gunslingers.:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:52 PM 10-06-2020
WAX ON WAX OFF

Chop wood. Carry water. pic.twitter.com/tKoD2T8aOU

— Bobby Stroupe (@bobbystroupe) October 7, 2020

[Reply]
DTVietnam 11:45 PM 10-06-2020
I think a game like last night was good for Mahomes...

this tweet makes me think he's putting alot of pressure on himself to have a perfect 4 or 5 TD game with crazy highlights every game. .

The Raiders are in trouble next week

A win is a win! How bout that defense tho! #4-0 #ChiefsKingdom

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) October 6, 2020

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:21 AM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
I think a game like last night was good for Mahomes...

this tweet makes me think he's putting alot of pressure on himself to have a perfect 4 or 5 TD game with crazy highlights every game. .

The Raiders are in trouble next week

That's a given since everyone has said PMII is a perfectionist, but IMO this means that Patrick checked his ego, and played game manager because that's what the game dictated because he didn't take unnecessary shots downfield
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 12:54 AM 10-07-2020
I think Pat facing Bill B a bunch of times is actually great for his game long term. He's being challenged in so many different ways by one of the greatest defensive minds in history and it will only make him stronger in the end. Manning was 0-6 against the Pats at one point so at least Pat has beaten him twice in a row now despite not putting up massive numbers.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:20 AM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
That's a given since everyone has said PMII is a perfectionist, but IMO this means that Patrick checked his ego, and played game manager because that's what the game dictated because he didn't take unnecessary shots downfield
Disagree. He had two downfield throws that should have been INT's and also the extremely stupid sack/fumble/INT thing that got bailed out by the refs. Great game managers do not have 3 really bad/stupid plays like that in a game.

When the defense is dropping 8 into coverage and doing a very solid job, he needs to take his checkdown throws or just throw the thing out of bounds. Or run it himself.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:48 AM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Disagree. He had two downfield throws that should have been INT's and also the extremely stupid sack/fumble/INT thing that got bailed out by the refs. Great game managers do not have 3 really bad/stupid plays like that in a game.

When the defense is dropping 8 into coverage and doing a very solid job, he needs to take his checkdown throws or just throw the thing out of bounds. Or run it himself.

I agree with the sack/int being called.Fisher gave up and pushed the rush backer into Patrick.

There was miscommunication between receiver and QB because Patrick doesn't miss deep shots and Robinson ran the wrong route being that bunched up with Tyreek.

The IOL needs to get there shit together and create running lanes for CEH because the Patriots weren't respecting the run at all
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:14 AM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
The IOL needs to get there shit together and create running lanes for CEH because the Patriots weren't respecting the run at all
I do not understand how the coaching staff ranks Wylie over Remmers, or any of the backup linemen. I thought Remmers played extremely well against the Ravens. It is obvious that Wylie is the single worst performer on the offensive line, and that's saying something, because Reiter is one of the worst starting centers in the league.

Maybe I am being too harsh, but I feel like Reiter and Wylie are backups at best. Against a bunch of Patriots no-name defensive linemen and linebackers, they both were handled fairly easily when trying to run block.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:52 PM 10-07-2020

Sure going to soak up being your fiancé just a little while longer, while we bring a beautiful life into this world❣️ @PatrickMahomes pic.twitter.com/5DWeDZyy9I

— Brittany Matthews (@brittanylynne8) October 8, 2020

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:40 PM 10-09-2020

This is the way. pic.twitter.com/25zx90VZQE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) October 9, 2020

I thought this was a Clay teaser promo still
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:58 PM 10-09-2020
mando is the worst thing for mahomes

helmet never comes off
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:41 PM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I do not understand how the coaching staff ranks Wylie over Remmers, or any of the backup linemen. I thought Remmers played extremely well against the Ravens. It is obvious that Wylie is the single worst performer on the offensive line, and that's saying something, because Reiter is one of the worst starting centers in the league.

Maybe I am being too harsh, but I feel like Reiter and Wylie are backups at best. Against a bunch of Patriots no-name defensive linemen and linebackers, they both were handled fairly easily when trying to run block.

Well, Wylie does have a lot more time in system so he knows the playbook a lot better, and no question he's more athletic than Remmers, and our OL needs athletic players to execute a lot of Andy's plays. But Remmers doesn't seem to get turned around nearly as much as Wylie/Reiter. But he isn't as athletic for sure. And there's no way he really has the playbook memorized at this early date.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:02 PM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Well, Wylie does have a lot more time in system so he knows the playbook a lot better, and no question he's more athletic than Remmers, and our OL needs athletic players to execute a lot of Andy's plays. But Remmers doesn't seem to get turned around nearly as much as Wylie/Reiter. But he isn't as athletic for sure. And there's no way he really has the playbook memorized at this early date.
I agree, but Wylie seems to end up looking at that back of his man's jersey a lot. And Remmers isn't as athletic, or flashy, but he didn't seem to get beat badly either.

And Reiter maybe the worst center we have had in a long time. KO hasn't been perfect, but when you watch Reiter and Wylie compared to him on the all-22 film, it is obvious how much worse Wylie is compared to KO, and it's super obvious that C & RG are the O-line's glaring weaknesses, especially because LT, LG, and RT are performing at a high level.

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:12 PM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I agree, but Wylie seems to end up looking at that back of his man's jersey a lot. And Remmers isn't as athletic, or flashy, but he didn't seem to get beat badly either.

And Reiter maybe the worst center we have had in a long time. KO hasn't been perfect, but when you watch Reiter and Wylie compared to him on the all-22 film, it is obvious how much worse Wylie is compared to KO, and it's super obvious that C & RG are the O-line's glaring weaknesses, especially because LT, LG, and RT are performing at a high level.

Yeah, have to agree. Like I said, it'll be interesting to see how (and if) the OL play progresses over the next few weeks. I'm hoping, and fairly confident, that it will improve, but I have to admit I haven't been impressed with either Wylie or Reiter thus far. Even Schwartz has been playing below his usual self, but I have to wonder just how much of that is due to him not being completely confident in Wylie doing his job properly.
[Reply]
Page 1926 of 2684
« First < 926142618261876191619221923192419251926 19271928192919301936197620262426 > Last »
Up