ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 585 of 1207
« First < 85485535575581582583584585 5865875885895956356851085 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:38 PM 07-30-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
:-)

I might give it a try with the previously mentioned garlic butter. It's not like the tortilla adds much flavor.

I do spaghetti sandwiches every time I have leftover spaghetti. I once made a spaghetti pot pie.
I do spaghetti sandwiches also. A burrito makes it easier to eat. I'll try it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:41 PM 07-30-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You know all the critics are going to try this next time they can, then stay silent if they find it awesome.

And now I'm wondering how well it would work with Mac-N-Cheese for the kids at the lake. No plates, not utensils, and every thing kids love. It might happen next time...
All our kids love cottage cheese. Once we had nothing but doritos to eat it with.
I had a friend that ate it that way years ago so I told the kids to try it.

Its camping/cookout must haves now lol
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:41 PM 07-30-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I do spaghetti sandwiches also. A burrito majors it easier to eat. I'll try it.
Me too. And I'm serious about the Mac-N-Cheese in a burrito for the kids at the lake, I think it'll go over very well. The kids who like hot dogs in the Mac-N-Cheese, well I just slice them long-ways. Kids who like ketchup, can have that too. I think it'll work well...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:43 PM 07-30-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
All our kids love cottage cheese. Once we had nothing but doritos to eat it with.
I had a friend that ate it that way years ago so I told the kids to try it.

Its camping/cookout must haves now lol
Ya know what, it's been way too long since I've had that. You're spot-on, it's awesome...
[Reply]
threebag 05:52 PM 07-30-2017
My wife made a spaghetti burrito this morning... I can't decide if this is insane or a brilliant delivery device for carbs.

You should have held out for a French Fry Quasadilla with ketchup
[Reply]
Nickhead 06:12 PM 07-30-2017
not a deep fried master in any way, so the question is this: besides the obvious thaw them out answer, can i beer batter frozen calamari, and fry? them spaghetti-o's reminded me i have all this frozen calamari taking up space. :-)
[Reply]
srvy 06:32 PM 07-30-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You know all the critics are going to try this next time they can, then stay silent if they find it awesome.

And now I'm wondering how well it would work with Mac-N-Cheese for the kids at the lake. No plates, not utensils, and every thing kids love. It might happen next time...
Hell yeah brilliant even kids love mac and cheese maybe even stick a fish stick inside. A little cleanup and back on the water.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:47 PM 07-30-2017
Originally Posted by srvy:
Hell yeah brilliant even kids love mac and cheese maybe even stick a fish stick inside. A little cleanup and back on the water.
Knowing these kids, they'll take the M&C Burrito down to the water and eat it sitting in the chairs in the water.
[Reply]
Buzz 07:49 PM 07-30-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Trolling the food thread is pretty weak, dontcha think?

You'd smash some shrimp and red potatoes

LOL, when your claim to fame is shitting in the shower, well, that tells me all I need to know. :-)
[Reply]
Buzz 08:22 PM 07-30-2017
I spent the day working on the house, got a painter coming next week. This is what the wife made, chicken breast with broccoli and cheese sauce. I could drink that broccoli cheese sauce as a soup (I did the leftover in the bowl).

Attached: 20170730_201121.jpg (69.6 KB) 
[Reply]
scho63 11:55 PM 07-30-2017
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Attempted a cherry pie. Fresh cherries used. Delicious!
I've been wanting to try a fresh cherry pie. Never been much of a fan, but all I've ever had was the canned filling stuff
Walmart is now selling mini pies 2 for $1. They are fantastic. I buy 6-8 at a time to have with a cup of coffee at night. Always Apple and Peach either 3 or 4 each. I take them out of the mini tins and heat them for 30 seconds in microwave.

They have Pecan Pie, Blueberry, Cherry, Apple, Peach, Cherry and Lemon,
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:29 AM 07-31-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
Walmart is now selling mini pies 2 for $1. They are fantastic. I buy 6-8 at a time to have with a cup of coffee at night. Always Apple and Peach either 3 or 4 each. I take them out of the mini tins and heat them for 30 seconds in microwave.

They have Pecan Pie, Blueberry, Cherry, Apple, Peach, Cherry and Lemon,
I bought some of those once. Not enough filling though. Since I can only eat the filling...but the crust I hear is very good. They have them here at Winn Dixie too.
When I saw them again, it inspired me to make my own so I could eat some crust.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:08 AM 07-31-2017
I bought some of those once. Not enough filling though. Since I can only eat the filling...but the crust I hear is very good. They have them here at Winn Dixie too.
Winn Dixie does a legit pie. Fillings aren't always the best (peach is hit and miss), but their crusts are consistently tasty.
[Reply]
srvy 01:44 PM 07-31-2017
My experience also.
[Reply]
excessive 04:46 PM 07-31-2017
not a deep fried master in any way, so the question is this: besides the obvious thaw them out answer, can i beer batter frozen calamari, and fry? them spaghetti-o's reminded me i have all this frozen calamari taking up space.

Hell, yes, you can. Thaw first, blot dry, flour, egg wash, seasoned bread crumbs. Don't over cook.
[Reply]
Page 585 of 1207
« First < 85485535575581582583584585 5865875885895956356851085 > Last »
Up