ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you use powder?
Yes. I use talcum powder after every shower, and I feel clean, dry and ready to take on the world! Rar! 20 17.24%
Yes, but I fear talc. I buy the expensive stuff without talc, because of some article I read about cancer risk. 10 8.62%
Only if I have jock itch. 38 32.76%
Ball Powder? Huh? What the hell are you talking about? On a completely seperate, unrelated note, my crotch is chafing. 43 37.07%
I am female, and I find this thread to be highly amusing. 5 4.31%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 24
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ball Powder
alnorth 11:13 PM 04-07-2012
Do you use it? Talc or non-Talc? Name brand? (Gold Bond or some other brand?) If so, what is your recommendation/experience with it?
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 07:11 AM 04-08-2012
Holy shit. I came in here to laugh, and I'm leaving a ball powderer. Thanks Icarus. I like tic tacs. I'm sure my balls will too.
[Reply]
Saul Good 07:14 AM 04-08-2012
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
I'm starting to wonder if Icarus is a mult.. :-)
Sometimes a thread is right in a guy's wheelhouse. For Icarus, sack powder is his milieu.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:39 AM 04-08-2012
This thread is the Gold Bond of threads.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:50 AM 04-08-2012
Varget
[Reply]
beach tribe 08:08 AM 04-08-2012
Don't need powder if you free ball

[Reply]
Bwana 08:19 AM 04-08-2012
Huh? I guess I never even knew they made "ball powder." That would have been nice to know when I was on a few of those 30 mile plus trail rides, when my twins bouncing off the side of a saddle, like I was in a chinese ping pong tournament.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:26 AM 04-08-2012
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
Don't need powder if you free ball
The only thing between him and us is a thin layer of gabardine.

[Reply]
hometeam 08:30 AM 04-08-2012
I only use it if I have been on a long motorcycle ride and my leathers are riding up my ass crack.
[Reply]
beach tribe 09:16 AM 04-08-2012
[QUOTE=Baby Lee;8525184]The only thing between him and us is a thin layer of gabardine.

[Reply]
SomeRandomGirl 10:15 AM 04-08-2012
I'm really surprised that more men don't powder. I've always thought that most men do.

Hell the first time I went all brazilian, I powdered up too because I wasn't used the skin on skin and it irritated me.

I saw that monkey butt powder at Ace Hardware one day, and it took all I had to refrain from buying it for my husband. I just liked how it was placed on the counter at the hardware store lol.

Dear men: Please do something about your ball stank. I don't want a mouthful of powder, but I can guarantee you I'd take that over your swamp ass smell/taste any day.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:17 AM 04-08-2012
Originally Posted by SomeRandomGirl:
I'm really surprised that more men don't powder. I've always thought that most men do.

Hell the first time I went all brazilian, I powdered up too because I wasn't used the skin on skin and it irritated me.

I saw that monkey butt powder at Ace Hardware one day, and it took all I had to refrain from buying it for my husband. I just liked how it was placed on the counter at the hardware store lol.

Dear men: Please do something about your ball stank. I don't want a mouthful of powder, but I can guarantee you I'd take that over your swamp ass smell/taste any day.
Oh I almost forgot about that. If you're a shaver, powder is imperative. When it starts feeling like you have a cactus between your legs, powder that puppy up.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:39 AM 04-08-2012
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Huh? I guess I never even knew they made "ball powder." That would have been nice to know when I was on a few of those 30 mile plus trail rides, when my twins bouncing off the side of a saddle, like I was in a chinese ping pong tournament.
See what I mean? The market is far from cornered. That's a good quote for an ad right there. I mean, sure it's hilarious, but it's also true. I think all men are entitled to have a fresh pair of pills. The anti-monkey butt is just terrible marketing. It almost seems like something you'd get at a joke shop or something. Plus, who wants to carry Anti-Monkey Butt up to the register? You might as well advertise over the store mic "My crotch smells like cottage cheese that's been in a greenhouse for a year"
[Reply]
lewdog 10:45 AM 04-08-2012
Interesting thread. I have never powdered my balls but it might be time to start thinking about it. :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 10:50 AM 04-08-2012
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Interesting thread. I have never powdered my balls but it might be time to start thinking about it. :-)
I started about a year ago. I never used to get really bad batwings, and never used to smell like a buffalo that just ran the Boston marathon. But I guess the older (and fatter) I get, the more uncomfortable it gets down there. I used to just do it in the summer, but I figured, why not have this minty freshness ALL YEAR LONG? Now even in December I feel cool, refreshed, and ready to kick ass for the day.

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:55 AM 04-08-2012
Sone of you guys should powder your asses as well.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 24
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up