ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you use powder?
Yes. I use talcum powder after every shower, and I feel clean, dry and ready to take on the world! Rar! 20 17.24%
Yes, but I fear talc. I buy the expensive stuff without talc, because of some article I read about cancer risk. 10 8.62%
Only if I have jock itch. 38 32.76%
Ball Powder? Huh? What the hell are you talking about? On a completely seperate, unrelated note, my crotch is chafing. 43 37.07%
I am female, and I find this thread to be highly amusing. 5 4.31%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 24
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ball Powder
alnorth 11:13 PM 04-07-2012
Do you use it? Talc or non-Talc? Name brand? (Gold Bond or some other brand?) If so, what is your recommendation/experience with it?
[Reply]
lcarus 11:40 PM 04-07-2012

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:41 PM 04-07-2012
Originally Posted by SNR:
I've never used powder on my balls. Not even once. What the hell is it supposed to do?
This
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:43 PM 04-07-2012
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Keeps you from getting all sticky and sweaty and smelly down there. It's like a Tic Tac for your nuts.
Eh. If God meant for my ballsack to smell lovely, he would have made a separate orifice for pissing.
[Reply]
alnorth 11:43 PM 04-07-2012
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Seriously... and it's more comfortable. You don't want your ball sack sticking to your thigh when it's hot out.
Yep, can't add much to this. For the record, I've been using this, though I might research that monkey butt powder.

Its also hilarious, how these companies try to advertise their product very vaguely, as "body powder", or alternatively for sheets before sleeping, and that it provides "freshness", but everyone knows its ball powder. Who the hell sprinkles this stuff in their bed?
[Reply]
lcarus 11:43 PM 04-07-2012
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
This
I'm a veteran ball powderer now. I use my brother's girlfriends makeup brush to apply it. Otherwise it can get messy.

[Reply]
lcarus 11:46 PM 04-07-2012
Eh. If God meant for my ballsack to smell lovely, he would have made a separate orifice for pissing.
It's got nothing to do with urine really lol. It's for sweat. You don't ever get batwings when it's hot out? You use deodorant for your armpits right? Well this is basically the armpit of an obese giant, with an asshole and cock&balls an inch in either direction.
[Reply]
alnorth 11:46 PM 04-07-2012
Well, in general, if it didn't smell down there, a romantic female companion might be more willing to expose their nose to that area...
[Reply]
lcarus 11:48 PM 04-07-2012
Originally Posted by alnorth:
Well, in general, if it didn't smell down there, a romantic female companion might be more willing to expose their nose to that area...
Plus if you use her makeup powder, she can powder her nose and suck you off at the same time. Win win.
[Reply]
Kyle DeLexus 11:50 PM 04-07-2012
Originally Posted by alnorth:
Yep, can't add much to this. For the record, I've been using this, though I might research that monkey butt powder.

Its also hilarious, how these companies try to advertise their product very vaguely, as "body powder", or alternatively for sheets before sleeping, and that it provides "freshness", but everyone knows its ball powder. Who the hell sprinkles this stuff in their bed?
Get you some Fresh Balls.

[Reply]
KcMizzou 11:52 PM 04-07-2012
I'm starting to wonder if Icarus is a mult.. :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 11:52 PM 04-07-2012
It's like the rush you get from eating a York Peppermint Patty. You feel re-energized. Like nothing can stop you in your endeavors. You're a superhero basically. With fresh testicles.

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:54 PM 04-07-2012
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I'm a veteran ball powderer now. I use my brother's girlfriends makeup brush to apply it. Otherwise it can get messy.

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!

double
:-) :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 11:56 PM 04-07-2012
WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!

double :-) :-)
She doesn't know. :-)

My balls smell like her face and her face smells like...my balls. :-)

Plus I get to feel kinda artsy as I do it.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:59 PM 04-07-2012
This thread has given me a new outlook on life. I'm gonna start a company that makes ball powder. I'm gonna call it Chowder Powder. I don't feel like anyone's really cornered that market yet. I feel like with the right marketing techniques and a good brand of ball dust that will knock your undies off, I can take home the testicle hygiene treasure.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 12:00 AM 04-08-2012
:-) :-)
are you insinuating two women powder your balls? Those look like 2 left hands to me.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 24
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up