ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you use powder?
Yes. I use talcum powder after every shower, and I feel clean, dry and ready to take on the world! Rar! 20 17.24%
Yes, but I fear talc. I buy the expensive stuff without talc, because of some article I read about cancer risk. 10 8.62%
Only if I have jock itch. 38 32.76%
Ball Powder? Huh? What the hell are you talking about? On a completely seperate, unrelated note, my crotch is chafing. 43 37.07%
I am female, and I find this thread to be highly amusing. 5 4.31%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll
Page 16 of 24
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ball Powder
alnorth 11:13 PM 04-07-2012
Do you use it? Talc or non-Talc? Name brand? (Gold Bond or some other brand?) If so, what is your recommendation/experience with it?
[Reply]
Rausch 10:37 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Dam... Could you stick it on a hook and fish with it?
Whut?...
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 10:44 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
man, send a picture of your crib's view sometime. Awesome to live there, I'd imagine. Are you from Kansas originally?
I'll have to send you one.
Family is from Olathe, I was born here.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:44 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Whut?...
I used to fish for catfish with dough that I made from flour, water, and garlic.. Sounds like you were pretty-much making it...
[Reply]
Rausch 10:47 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I used to fish for catfish with dough that I made from flour, water, and garlic.. Sounds like you were pretty-much making it...
Seems accurate.

Not exactly stink bait but it was about as uncomfortable as dipping your sack in it.

(Note: I did a really bad job of explaining the original post. I didn't go powder my sweaty balls at work - I used GB at home, after showering, before I left for work.)
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 10:49 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
The only reason you don't think you need it is because you've never tried it. You wear deodorant don't you? You basically have 2 arm/ball pits in between your legs. Powder those babies up and find out what you've been missing.
Could be, I have to admit after reading this thread it's got me tempted to try it.
[Reply]
Buzz 03-04-2014, 10:49 PM
This message has been deleted by Buzz. Reason: .
lcarus 09:05 AM 03-05-2014
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Could be, I have to admit after reading this thread it's got me tempted to try it.
If you do, tread lightly at first. Don't go all out like you're battering a piece of catfish at a Louisiana fish fry. Let the balls absorb the powder.
[Reply]
TLO 09:10 AM 03-05-2014
Originally Posted by lcarus:
If you do, tread lightly at first. Don't go all out like you're battering a piece of catfish at a Louisiana fish fry. Let the balls absorb the powder.
What type of ball power do you suggest for a ball powdering n00b?
[Reply]
Katipan 09:12 AM 03-05-2014
Ball powder reduces the frequency of quality road head. Your best bet is tucking a little pack of baby wipes in your man purse.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:17 AM 03-05-2014
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
What type of ball power do you suggest for a ball powdering n00b?
Start out with the regular Gold Bond. See how it works for you.

BOOM. Like Katipan said though, I don't recommend it prior to any sexual situations. Might as well freeze her to death.

[Reply]
TLO 09:20 AM 03-05-2014
Start out with the regular Gold Bond. See how it works for you.

BOOM. Like Katipan said though, I don't recommend it prior to any sexual situations. Might as well freeze her to death.

I'll give it a try! Will report back with results.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:21 AM 03-05-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Ball powder reduces the frequency of quality road head. Your best bet is tucking a little pack of baby wipes in your man purse.

[Reply]
lcarus 09:22 AM 03-05-2014
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
I'll give it a try! Will report back with results.
Just be careful. Nobody wants to see anyone get hurt. Just remember, you'll basically be giving your nuts the polar bear plunge. And it's not even warm out yet. If you put that stuff on and go outside in the cold long enough your shit might freeze solid.
[Reply]
58-4ever 09:29 AM 03-05-2014
I used some Gold Bond a while back and had sex with my girlfriend. Her labia stuck to my sack like a 5 year old boy trying to lick frost off a ski pole. It was an awkward situation.
I'm not sure that was the Gold Bond.... :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 09:36 AM 03-05-2014
Originally Posted by 58-4ever:
I'm not sure that was the Gold Bond.... :-)
Thanks for reminding me of some of the absolutely stupid fucking posts I made here lol.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:44 AM 03-05-2014

[Reply]
Page 16 of 24
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up