ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you use powder?
Yes. I use talcum powder after every shower, and I feel clean, dry and ready to take on the world! Rar! 20 17.24%
Yes, but I fear talc. I buy the expensive stuff without talc, because of some article I read about cancer risk. 10 8.62%
Only if I have jock itch. 38 32.76%
Ball Powder? Huh? What the hell are you talking about? On a completely seperate, unrelated note, my crotch is chafing. 43 37.07%
I am female, and I find this thread to be highly amusing. 5 4.31%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll
Page 15 of 24
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ball Powder
alnorth 11:13 PM 04-07-2012
Do you use it? Talc or non-Talc? Name brand? (Gold Bond or some other brand?) If so, what is your recommendation/experience with it?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:01 PM 03-04-2014
You guys are sissies. Obviously have not tried tabasco
[Reply]
bevischief 07:10 PM 03-04-2014
Ghostpepper.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 07:12 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You guys are sissies. Obviously have not tried tabasco
Go on
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:12 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Nobody needs ball powder in March, when it's 15 degrees.
not true
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 08:01 PM 03-04-2014
I don't understand the powdering of the nuts, never tried it, never needed too. I wear boxers and maybe that's why. Or maybe it's Alaska and it's only 10 fucking degrees outside.
However this thread has been amazingly humorous.
[Reply]
dmahurin 08:22 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
I don't understand the powdering of the nuts, never tried it, never needed too. I wear boxers and maybe that's why. Or maybe it's Alaska and it's only 10 fucking degrees outside.
The only reason you don't think you need it is because you've never tried it. You wear deodorant don't you? You basically have 2 arm/ball pits in between your legs. Powder those babies up and find out what you've been missing.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:24 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
I don't understand the powdering of the nuts, never tried it, never needed too. I wear boxers and maybe that's why. Or maybe it's Alaska and it's only 10 ****ing degrees outside.
man, send a picture of your crib's view sometime. Awesome to live there, I'd imagine. Are you from Kansas originally?
[Reply]
lewdog 09:23 PM 03-04-2014
I've been powdering my balls everyday since this thread. I have no fucking idea how I ever went without. I'm on my feet a lot during the day and keeping the boys dry feels great. I love that initial sting of putting the medicated powder on the boys.
[Reply]
dmahurin 09:32 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I've been powdering my balls everyday since this thread. I have no fucking idea how I ever went without. I'm on my feet a lot during the day and keeping the boys dry feels great. I love that initial sting of putting the medicated powder on the boys.

That's the feeling.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:57 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Yes!!!!!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:58 PM 03-04-2014
I always found that certain parts of "the woods" in the South America brought out the worst in my crotch, so yeah I very much learned to bathe in it...
[Reply]
TLO 10:18 PM 03-04-2014
I'm going to have to go buy some powder and find out what I've been missing. :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 10:18 PM 03-04-2014
Used it twice.

When working at the factory the most uncomfortable moments were after 4 hours of working up a sweat you'd get the 1/2 hour break and cool down. Your clothes are all wet and sticky. Underbritches as well.

Hey, lets powder up and prevent any lower discomfort (chafe, jock itch, etc) anyway.

Nein.

I just ended up with some nasty white groin...gel. It didn't keep me dry, it was more like adding a 1/4th cup of water to a 1/2 cup of flour and then painting your crotch with it...
[Reply]
TLO 10:25 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Used it twice.

When working at the factory the most uncomfortable moments were after 4 hours of working up a sweat you'd get the 1/2 hour break and cool down. Your clothes are all wet and sticky. Underbritches as well.

Hey, lets powder up and prevent any lower discomfort (chafe, jock itch, etc) anyway.

Nein.

I just ended up with some nasty white groin...gel. It didn't keep me dry, it was more like adding a 1/4th cup of water to a 1/2 cup of flour and then painting your crotch with it...

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:33 PM 03-04-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Used it twice.

Nein.

Dam... Could you stick it on a hook and fish with it?
[Reply]
Page 15 of 24
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up