ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 37
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tesla Cybertruck
GloryDayz 11:11 PM 11-21-2019
I'm not sure why he felt the need to depart so much from the appearance of current trucks, but I'm not going to question Musk..
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:16 PM 11-21-2019
Looks like it drove out of a crappy Super Nintendo game
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:39 PM 11-21-2019
https://media1.giphy.com/media/k8bMS...&rid=giphy.gif
[Reply]
-King- 12:01 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
:-) I had this episode in mind too.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:36 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Literally first thing I thought of
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 11:55 PM 11-21-2019
It's so freakin cool seeing a drawing that I made in the 1st grade become a reality. I better get royalites, or a truck, or something out of this. :-)
[Reply]
-King- 12:04 AM 11-22-2019
So Elon threw something at the windows to prove how durable they supposedly are....and they broke. :-) :-)

"Oh my fucking God..."

Elon's reaction when the window actually breaks #Cybertruck pic.twitter.com/ujEh47PEHM

— Pyrets (@Pyrets1) November 22, 2019

[Reply]
limested 07:33 AM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
So Elon threw something at the windows to prove how durable they supposedly are....and they broke. :-) :-)

"Oh my ****ing God..."

100% intentional. How better to go viral and create free advertising for your product.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:40 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:

"Oh my ****ing God..."

That was the entire point. And they have nothing to hide. On a typical vehicle, at least for the side windows, that ball would have went all the way through the windows.

The truck is ugly, no doubt, but it is a game changer especially for companies with fleets of trucks needed. The cost of ownership and value of such a truck especially with companies that understand the economics. Just so so so much value.

I was floored how cheap it is. I thought the price tag was going to be at least 80k starting out.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 01:45 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
That was the entire point. And they have nothing to hide. On a typical vehicle, at least for the side windows, that ball would have went all the way through the windows.

The truck is ugly, no doubt, but it is a game changer especially for companies with fleets of trucks needed. The cost of ownership and value of such a truck especially with companies that understand the economics. Just so so so much value.

I was floored how cheap it is. I thought the price tag was going to be at least 80k starting out.
You're right that is still impressive & does offer security as it shows that it would be very hard to smash the window & get to something or someone inside. However it sounds like they were really expecting it to bounce right off & not leave a mark.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/t...045442187.html

Originally Posted by :
While no one would expect most standard windows to stand up to a test like this, even Elon seemed surprised by the results. "We threw wrenches, we threw everything," he said on stage. "We even literally threw a kitchen sink at the glass, and it didn't break. For a little weird reason it broke now, I don't know why."

[Reply]
-King- 02:19 PM 11-22-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:

No the window wasnt supposed to do that. And yeah it performed a lot better than any other car window, but no it wasn't supposed to crack/break like that.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:21 AM 11-22-2019

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Flying High D 05:17 AM 11-22-2019
Wonder what the range is when towing, 250 miles?
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 06:03 AM 11-22-2019
Looks like it'll hit 88 miles per hour and take you back in time.

Is the ATV and upgrade option?

I don't hate it, but I wouldn't be shocked if it's a commercial flop due to aesthetics & politics.

I expect the their Semi-Truck to make bigger waves.
[Reply]
ping2000 06:09 AM 11-22-2019
But can it survive in Baltimore?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 37
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up