ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Why Are Browns Fans Buying Up Tickets??
Skyy God 11:07 AM 01-12-2021
To leave their shithole town, naturally.

[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 07:20 PM 01-12-2021
Cleveland! I was asked by my company to relocate there. I said no. Boss said it wasn't the end of the world. I said maybe not but you can stand in the parking lot and see it.
[Reply]
Spott 07:28 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Cleveland! I was asked by my company to relocate there. I said no. Boss said it wasn't the end of the world. I said maybe not but you can stand in the parking lot and see it.
I relocated for work, but I still fly home every weekend. People ask me why don’t I just move up there and my only response is “screw that”, although it’s probably still better than Detroit.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 07:31 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Spott:
I relocated for work, but I still fly home every weekend. People ask me why don’t I just move up there and my only response is “screw that”, although it’s probably still better than Detroit.
I lived in Detroit when asked to go to Cleveland. My wife was ready to kill me when we moved there.
Her request(demand) was to get her back to MO.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:50 PM 01-12-2021
I've been to Cleveland many times over the last 20 years for work. It has gotten way better and a nice train from the airport to the city and typical nice suburbs. Like all cities it has its warts, but there are way worse cities. Baltimore is definitely way worse.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:51 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
I dunno man...in these times? Hard to blame anybody who's truly struggling...but I guess offer to Chief faithful first?
I mean I suppose, but there are other options. Drive for GrubHub or something to earn some extra cash. Would prefer not to see our title defending team playing a home playoff game and getting booed on their own field.

Oh well, hopefully it’s not as bad as people are saying.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:59 PM 01-12-2021
Biggest game of their lives
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:09 PM 01-12-2021
Most pathetic fan base In sports
[Reply]
Mav 08:19 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Biggest game of their lives

BOSSCHIEF!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:57 PM 01-12-2021
You know this.

They feel that they would have a significant crowd noise advantage into the field of 2000 that will be in arrowhead.

I'm going to be inside, warm, and won't hear the fucks.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:20 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I think it would be pretty discouraging for our guys to see more Browns fans than their own during a playoff game.

I mean is it going to determine the game? Obviously not, but it just looks bad for the organization. The Packers sold 9k tickets for their game and are not allowing resale. That’s kind of what I’d like to see in our situation.

It’s the playoffs, I’d prefer to have every advantage we can get.
They're professionals, I'm sure they know what's up. The business office surely does and all they have to do is explain it. I just don't see it as being a big deal.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:22 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
BOSSCHIEF!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sup mav! How ya been?
[Reply]
wazu 11:23 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I mean I suppose, but there are other options. Drive for GrubHub or something to earn some extra cash. Would prefer not to see our title defending team playing a home playoff game and getting booed on their own field.

Oh well, hopefully it’s not as bad as people are saying.
I assume you are going to the game yourself, correct?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:41 PM 01-12-2021
‘Why are Browns fans buying up tickets’ ?

I guess they wanna come to KC to see their team lose . . . . . :-)
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:39 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
I assume you are going to the game yourself, correct?
I live in Wisconsin and am not a season ticket holder.

If I was from the area and committed to buying tickets for the year, then yes I can assure you I would be attending the playoff game and not trying to flip the the ticket for profit to opposing fans.
[Reply]
joethomas 08:37 AM 01-13-2021
They just saw the Cavs win a title a few years ago and they appeared in the Finals several years in a row. The Cleveland Baseball Team was just in the World Series in the last couple of years. It's only the Browns that have consistently been bad. There are several cities that have more tortured sports fans today.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up