ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is Kareem Hunt’s brain a dumpster fire?
T-post Tom 11:35 PM 01-10-2021
Next week is personal.
[Reply]
SuperChief 10:07 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I think we should have the woman he assaulted bang the drum on Sunday.
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
:-)

I like where your foot's at.
FYP
[Reply]
jettio 12:12 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Sorry, I love the guy and wish he was still in KC. If he was still a CHIEF, he'd be the best all around RB in the league. He was perfect for the offense and it for him. Its gonna be a weird experience rooting against him, while thinking about what could have been, with him. I think about that every time I see him play...However, I compmetely understand why he is gone. I did not want any part of this matchup because of the Kareem Hunt factor. Having said that - BRING IT!
I think he would be a top 10 RB in the league if he was not an a team that had a top 3 RB.

He showed very poor judgment with time away from work, but he works hard to get in great shape and had a good attitude learning the playbook and being a teammate.

Seems poor judgment to make that video, but of course, he would want to have a good game. And if he did make a crucial play and Browns win, that would suck for Chiefs, because they could have made a different decision. I respect and understand the decision if it was 100% about Hunt being dishonest, like the Chiefs said at the time.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:22 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by :
“Tom, don't let anybody kid you. It's all personal, every bit of business. Every piece of shit every man has to eat every day of his life is personal. They call it business. OK. But it's personal as hell."

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 12:27 PM 01-11-2021
Would be great to see Frank or Jones kick him while he’s down in a meaningless 4th quarter to send a nice little message to him.
[Reply]
joethomas 12:28 PM 01-11-2021
Hunt was done no wrong by the Chiefs. He should be mad at himself. He is the one who couldn't keep his fists and feet to himself and who lied about it. He probably cost himself a large contract and a long career with a championship organization with his pattern of off the field problems.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:49 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I don't get his first comment on this vid. He said "hey, run it back". Run what back, exactly? :-) :-)
I could be wrong, but I think he is referring to the Chief's rallying cry all season.

Apparently, all the other teams were made very aware of it as it has been all over social media, etc., and maybe he was poking fun at the fact that the Chiefs only goal from Day 1 was get back to the Super Bowl and we don't care about who gets in our way?

Supposedly, some teams have used that as a rallying cry against us, since the implication is we're just gonna march our ass right back to the Super Bowl so everyone better get the fuck out of the way (which we are, BTW). But apparently some teams consider it dismissive?

But what the fuck are they suppose to say? We don't want to repeat as Super Bowl champions? We want to repeat, but sorry if we hurt your feelers along the way? :-)

Fuck all that noise. We're the champs and are going to continue to play like it. If you don't like it, beat us on the field.

If you can't, get outta the way cause this trains moving full steam ahead.

But that's what I've gathered hearing some things . . . . . . . . . not sure how accurate it is. :-)
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 12:55 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
I could be wrong, but I think he is referring to the Chief's rallying cry all season.

Apparently, all the other teams were made very aware of it as it has been all over social media, etc., and maybe he was poking fun at the fact that the Chiefs only goal from Day 1 was get back to the Super Bowl and we don't care about who gets in our way?

Supposedly, some teams have used that as a rallying cry against us, since the implication is we're just gonna march our ass right back to the Super Bowl so everyone better get the **** out of the way (which we are, BTW). But apparently some teams consider it dismissive?

But what the **** are they suppose to say? We don't want to repeat as Super Bowl champions? We want to repeat, but sorry if we hurt your feelers along the way? :-)

**** all that noise. We're the champs and are going to continue to play like it. If you don't like it, beat us on the field.

But that's what I've gathered hearing some things . . . . . . . . . not sure how accurate it is. :-)
Well if that’s his thought process than all we really needed was a simple yes to end this thread. Keep thinking your running ability will end the run it back tour Kareem. It won’t end pretty for you.

[Reply]
eDave 12:59 PM 01-11-2021
Wasn't he crying and stuff last year about fucking up and coulda had a ring?
[Reply]
wazu 01:03 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

Supposedly, some teams have used that as a rallying cry against us, since the implication is we're just gonna march our ass right back to the Super Bowl so everyone better get the fuck out of the way (which we are, BTW). But apparently some teams consider it dismissive?

But what the fuck are they suppose to say? We don't want to repeat as Super Bowl champions? We want to repeat, but sorry if we hurt your feelers along the way? :-)

Fuck all that noise. We're the champs and are going to continue to play like it. If you don't like it, beat us on the field.

They're really gonna hate our 2021 slogan which goes a step farther. "Run it back again, because it's easy beating these trash AFC pretenders."
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:14 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
While we were preparing for the Super Bowl he was pulled over with an open container of alcohol and weed, and admitted to an officer he'd fail a drug test if one was administered. He's learned absolutely nothing and is lucky he still has a career with the way he handles himself.
He also wept like a bitch in front of the officer and the Chiefs.

I look forward to making him weep again on Sunday.
[Reply]
warpaint* 02:28 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Next week is personal.
Yes.
[Reply]
Valiant 04:11 PM 01-11-2021
Meh. I don't think it was that bad. If anything gave ammo for our team that wouldn't have been there. I want us to drop 50plus.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:29 PM 01-11-2021
Anyone who thought he is very bright before this isn't real bright.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:42 PM 01-11-2021
Nothing personal, Kareem. It's just business.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 06:33 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Nothing personal, Kareem. It's just business.
See post #48.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up