ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 186
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:33 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I'm so comforted by the hatred of Blue Dream. It's everywhere here. It's even several shop's "house strain." I don't get it. And then there's stuff like Pineapple Express, that everyone says is over rated, and I freaking love it. :-)
Everyone has a different pull on their trigger.

One thing trips one person's and may not be for the next one.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:29 PM 11-11-2014
Just picked up some Sour Daddy which is Sour Diesel x Big Daddy Purp. Yummy!!
[Reply]
Katipan 05:52 PM 11-11-2014
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Everyone has a different pull on their trigger.

One thing trips one person's and may not be for the next one.
Death Star
Sensi Star
And tonight - Skywalker O.G.

I'm really digging the nerd strains.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:29 PM 11-13-2014
Originally Posted by :
But when Denver recreational pot shop The Grass Station opens its doors for Black Friday sales at 8 a.m. Nov. 28-30, what will be their equivalent to Walmart’s dirt-cheap flat-screen TVs?

“It’ll definitely be the $50 ounces,” said Grass Station owner Ryan Fox. “Right now our cheapest ounce is $250, and some of those ounces in the $250-$325 range will be selling for $50 an ounce on that weekend.”
I WAS going to skip Black Friday, but maybe on the way to the grocery store...

Tonight it's Pineapple Chunk

:-) I used to buy 2 grams for $50
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:43 PM 11-13-2014
$50 ounces?

JIMP
[Reply]
KC native 09:11 AM 11-14-2014
Death Star
Sensi Star
And tonight - Skywalker O.G.

I'm really digging the nerd strains.
Sensi Star is one of my all time favorites.

All of the Skywalker strains have been money as well.
[Reply]
Eureka 09:20 AM 11-14-2014
So you guys are the buyers. I always wondered who paid $$ for this stuff. Where I live everyone and their grandma has weed. I always thought trainwreck was great smoke.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:23 AM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by Eureka:
So you guys are the buyers. I always wondered who paid $$ for this stuff. Where I live everyone and their grandma has weed. I always thought trainwreck was great smoke.
This comment would be very douchey anywhere but CP.

You aren't the kind of pot head I'm looking for.

But it's cool because I don't really like trainwreck.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:26 AM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
$50 ounces?

JIMP
Mine too.

Besides family friends yadda yadda yadda.

My priorities exist...

Pot
Bargains
Greek Salads
[Reply]
KC native 09:30 AM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by Eureka:
West Coast trainwreck or seed bank trainwreck?
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:50 AM 11-14-2014
I WAS going to skip Black Friday, but maybe on the way to the grocery store...

Tonight it's Pineapple Chunk

:-) I used to buy 2 grams for $50
Dam!
I hate Black Friday. This could change my mind
[Reply]
Katipan 09:56 AM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Dam!
I hate Black Friday. This could change my mind
Upon further review... :-)

http://www.thecannabist.co/2014/11/1...orado/23149/2/

Originally Posted by :
$50 ounces of flower: These ounces, normally priced at $250-$325, will sell for $50. They’ll sell 16 per day.

$2 10-milligram edibles: These single-serving edibles will be sold until they’re out, “and we’re well stocked on these,” said Fox, who didn’t anticipate selling out.

$15 150-milligram O.penVape vape pen cartridges: They’ll sell these small O.pen cartridges, normally priced at $30, until they’re sold out. “We will not be selling out of these cartridges,” said Fox. “We’re very well stocked.”

$20 grams of wax concentrates from TC Labs and Venom: Five grams per day will be sold.

$25 grams of shatter concentrates: Five grams per day will be sold.
Not even to save $80 will I suit up for Black Friday shopping with the kind of creatures that will be camping out for the $50 ounces. Original articles said "will sell all weekend." heh. The 16 O's at $50 they're selling each day will be gone by 8:15.

But their exposure in the Westword will guarantee other shops having sales. Maybe I'll camp outside of an upscale one :P
[Reply]
lcarus 10:17 AM 11-14-2014
Blue Dream
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:19 AM 11-14-2014
Back in the stone age when I was at Mizzou, we smoked "Colum-MO.' Boone County ditch weed. You could smoke a whole grocery bag of that shit and all it would give you was a dull headache and a lung infection.
[Reply]
Katipan 10:20 AM 11-14-2014
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Back in the stone age when I was at Mizzou, we smoked "Colum-MO.' Boone County ditch weed. You could smoke a whole grocery bag of that shit and all it would give you was a dull headache and a lung infection.
Less than 7 months ago I was spending $150 every 4 days for stuff just like that. :-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 186
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up