ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Why Are Browns Fans Buying Up Tickets??
Skyy God 11:07 AM 01-12-2021
To leave their shithole town, naturally.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:16 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:
They just saw the Cavs win a title a few years ago and they appeared in the Finals several years in a row. The Cleveland Baseball Team was just in the World Series in the last couple of years. It's only the Browns that have consistently been bad. There are several cities that have more tortured sports fans today.
That Believeland 30 for 30 was great.

Buffalo fans have had it much worse.
[Reply]
Mav 10:27 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That Believeland 30 for 30 was great.

Buffalo fans have had it much worse.
They saw their Bills play in four consecutive Super Bowls, and the Sabres played in two Stanley cups in 1975 and 1999. I dont know if that truly classifies as worse.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:28 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
To leave their shithole town, naturally.

forgot about these videos. hilarious

I travel to CLE a lot for work.

what a shit hole.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:10 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
They saw their Bills play in four consecutive Super Bowls, and the Sabres played in two Stanley cups in 1975 and 1999. I dont know if that truly classifies as worse.
But they haven't actual "won" anything.
[Reply]
Mav 11:10 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
But they haven't actual "won" anything.
Fair, i guess as a Browns fan, id just like to play in one super bowl.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:33 AM 01-13-2021
I completely understand that thought process, I wanted the same thing for years.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:33 AM 01-13-2021
That's what we said for a couple of decades. Then we won one, with Patrick Mahomes no less. :-)
[Reply]
joethomas 11:55 AM 01-13-2021
Bills fans have an argument but if you think about it the Vikings fans are probably the worst off. 4 super bowl losses, no appearances since the 70s. Twins irrelevant for 30 years. NBA and NHL teams, nothing ever. And they have a university there that sucks too.
[Reply]
scho63 08:41 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Yeah, and people from Cleveland are just looooooaded with money
You do realize that there are affluent suburbs around Cleveland filled with Browns fans right? :-)
[Reply]
wazu 08:46 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I live in Wisconsin and am not a season ticket holder.

If I was from the area and committed to buying tickets for the year, then yes I can assure you I would be attending the playoff game and not trying to flip the the ticket for profit to opposing fans.
All season ticket holders had their tickets revoked this year. Anybody who wants to pay triple price for tickets may do so. Travel is cheap so the airline ticket should be a drop in the bucket compared to the game tickets if you still want to make it to some playoff games and represent.
[Reply]
PutQuinnIn 10:27 AM 01-15-2021
They just want to see hometown boy Kelce.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up