ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 100
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CBS: The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs
diqlix 09:12 AM 01-04-2021
Mentions the Chiefs several times, so figured you guys would want to see it.

The Bills are the team no one, including the Chiefs wants to see in the playoffs

Forget the Ravens. Forget the Bucs. The team you don't want to play in January is the Buffalo Bills.

With all due respect to the Packers, the AFC's No. 2 overall seed may very well be the second-best team in the NFL.

The Bills crushed the Dolphins 56-26 in a game Miami needed for their playoff hopes. And maybe we didn't see a 30-point win coming, but it's in line with what the Bills have been doing to teams in recent weeks.

Buffalo has had a top-five scoring defense since Week 12. If not for the Hail Murray they would have finished on a 10-game win streak dating back to before Halloween.

And then there's Josh Allen. The third-year franchise quarterback has, in consecutive weeks, set the Bills single-season records for passing touchdowns and passing yards.

What I love most about the Bills is that they aren't even letting teams hang around. Since that Week 10 loss to the Cardinals, not a single team has finished within a possession of the Bills.

I go back to that Week 6 loss to the Chiefs. Head coach Sean McDermott picked his poison and let the Chiefs' run game beat them up so that Patrick Mahomes wouldn't. Kansas City rushed for 245 yards and Mahomes passed for 225 yards.

But with about 5 minutes left in the game and down 23-17, the Bills forced a Clyde Edwards-Helaire fumble that would have given the Bills the ball at the Kansas City 31.

They would have had a chance to take the lead against the Chiefs there. But instead, the replay showed Edwards-Helaire's knee was down just before the ball came out. Mahomes took the Chiefs down for the field goal and that provided the final margin of victory.

Allen is a better quarterback today than he was then. The defense is playing far better ball. And after sweeping the Patriots and beating the likes of the Seahawks and Steelers, the Bills now know how to win big games.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...insider-notes/
[Reply]
New World Order 04:19 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:19 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by daquix:
Just so I know, are you posting these images to try and offend me?

I don’t get it.

We love this stuff.
It's not for you. It's for us.

We already know Bill's fans have an infatuation with Dildos, backyard wrestling, shit-stained fingers and mustard baths.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:19 PM 01-04-2021
Just so I know, are you posting these images to try and offend me?

I don’t get it.

We love this stuff.
I know you love it. I keep posting it because it shows off just how classy and intelligent Bills fans are.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:20 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's not for you. It's for us.

We already know Bill's fans have an infatuation with Dildos, backyard wrestling, shit-stained fingers and mustard baths.
Exactly.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:20 PM 01-04-2021
Mahomes is gonna Mahomes.

You gotta outscore him.

The offense would have to be the difference maker for Buffalo, not the defense.

The Bills played FOUR top-10 defenses this year.

Only one kept them under 35 points, and that was only because the Bills kneeled in the redzone instead of scoring.

So, I don't think the question is "what would the Bills do different on defense" ... It's about the offense.

May still not be enough though, because obviously Mahomes is pretty good at that scoring thing too!
And KC has outscored everyone this season except for one game vs the Raiders, who are built to beat KC (I don't count the last game when no starters played on offense). They even outscored all the "scary playoff teams" when they went up against each other head to head.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:20 PM 01-04-2021

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:21 PM 01-04-2021
Disruptive in the middle of the defensive line, ability to rush 4 and play coverage without getting gouged by the running game, decent running game, efficient passing.

The only wildcard is Rivers.

The Bills either have to blitz or they have to play coverage. They can't stop the run in their base package, let alone dropping 6 or 7 on every play.

There's nothing the Bills can do scheme wise to make up for that. It's the same issue the Ravens have and that's why they're 0-3 against Mahomes.
The saints were a much worse match-up along with tampa imo and we all saw what happened.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:21 PM 01-04-2021
We need a shame thread to record all of these troll fans that have been showing up the last two years only to disappear and never come back after their team loses like they say. It’s already a pretty long list and it seems to grow each week.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:23 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
The saints were a much worse match-up along with tampa imo and we all saw what happened.
True.

Please understand that I'm not saying Indy is a bad matchup for the Chiefs. It's more about the fact that they still matchup better than the Bills.

The Bills don't matchup with the Chiefs at all.
[Reply]
diqlix 04:26 PM 01-04-2021
I know you love it. I keep posting it because it shows off just how classy and intelligent Bills fans are.
Oh ok, sweet.
[Reply]
diqlix 04:27 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
And KC has outscored everyone this season except for one game vs the Raiders, who are built to beat KC (I don't count the last game when no starters played on offense). They even outscored all the "scary playoff teams" when they went up against each other head to head.
How is Oakland built to beat KC?
[Reply]
diqlix 04:28 PM 01-04-2021
True.

Please understand that I'm not saying Indy is a bad matchup for the Chiefs. It's more about the fact that they still matchup better than the Bills.

The Bills don't matchup with the Chiefs at all.
Oh man, I wish I could see your face if somehow the Bills beat the Chiefs in a few weeks. Will you webcam record your face during that game, just in case?
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:33 PM 01-04-2021
Oh man, I wish I could see your face if somehow the Bills beat the Chiefs in a few weeks. Will you webcam record your face during that game, just in case?
Bills need to make to KC to have a chance to beat them. You are counting chickens that haven't hatched. The egg has barely been laid.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:35 PM 01-04-2021
How is Oakland built to beat KC?
In short:

Massive OL.

Tyreek-type speedster WR.

Freaky fast TE.

All-Pro RB that both runs like a bowling ball and can catch at a high level.

That plus the complementary players they have. But the great running game plus Waller, who's just a mutant freak, with the addition this year of Ruggs to take the top off the defense is probably the best 'winning formula' vs. the Chiefs. Waller, combined with Jacobs and Ruggs is about as unstoppable as it gets.

The weak link offensively for LVR is Derek Carr.

Insert a real QB under center and do something about their defense, and they'd be pretty damned dangerous to anyone.

But with Carr, they're just limited as to how good and/or consistent they can be. Offensively that is.

Defense is a whole other bucket of worms that I'm not going to get into to, because I'm not nearly bored enough to go there.
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:38 PM 01-04-2021
Geezus, you are such a sensitive little twat.

He's not dissing the Bills. He's just talking about matchups - and he's right. Maybe you should watch a little more football other than just your team, and then come back and have a discussion. It's really difficult talking to you while you're still using your NFL training wheels.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 100
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Up