ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 628 of 2693
« First < 128528578618624625626627628 62963063163263867872811281628 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RunKC 05:33 PM 02-01-2018
Yeah..no it’s really not very possible unfortunately.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:37 PM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We're moving the release date of this EPIC up to Saturday

Thats good news, cant wait

Who is the bearded dude?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:44 PM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Thats good news, cant wait

Who is the bearded dude?
the one and only shaggy shane, the gandalf of chiefs kingdom
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:47 PM 02-01-2018
That interview gave me nothing which is probably for the best. Keep it close to the vest. He acts like a pro already but man not worth listening to for that reason.

Try hard every day. Got it.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:11 PM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah..no it’s really not very possible unfortunately.
Why not?

The AFC isn't exactly a murderer's row. Jags are bringing back Bortles, I fully expect Belichick to retire this offseason...

Not saying it's likely but definitely possible.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:16 PM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Why not?

The AFC isn't exactly a murderer's row. Jags are bringing back Bortles, I fully expect Belichick to retire this offseason...

Not saying it's likely but definitely possible.
He’s not retiring this year.

A first year starting QB won’t beat the best dynasty of all-time on the road. As much as it sucks, this is the Patriots world for the foreseeable future.
[Reply]
BossChief 06:25 PM 02-01-2018
Fuller
Mahomes
Berry
Ware
Conley
Morse
Draft picks
FA dollars

I don’t see why it’s not possible for KC to make a run at the Super Bowl the next few years and always be in the hunt if they’re able to keep this group together.
[Reply]
BossChief 06:27 PM 02-01-2018

A first year starting QB won’t beat the best dynasty of all-time on the road. As much as it sucks, this is the Patriots world for the foreseeable future.
Is that you, Mark Wahlberg?
[Reply]
RunKC 06:34 PM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Is that you, Mark Wahlberg?
Quit being a homer
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:39 PM 02-01-2018

I've got 4-5 reasons why I'm 90% sure he's retiring.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:39 PM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Fuller
Mahomes
Berry
Ware
Conley
Morse
Draft picks
FA dollars

I don’t see why it’s not possible for KC to make a run at the Super Bowl the next few years and always be in the hunt if they’re able to keep this group together.

We have no pass rush.
[Reply]
BossChief 06:40 PM 02-01-2018
I’m not being a homer.

NE isn’t untouchable.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:48 PM 02-01-2018
1) I believe the stuff in the ESPN article almost entirely. It makes plenty of sense.

2) Both coordinators deciding to take jobs this year tells me that they see the writing on the wall. I wouldn't be surprised if Bill has privately told them that he's retiring and helped them get their HC jobs. (He reportedly called Ballard to help McDaniels)

3) Bill wore his dad's fedora off of the plane Monday for the first time to our knowledge. That may seem like nothing, but it could very well be one more little last thing that he wanted to do before it's over. Bill was noticeably (IMO) more open and honest with the media today than he ever is. It has a feel to it of a guy who is soaking it all in, smelling the roses one last time.

4) Robert Kraft admitted today that there HAS been tension in New England this year. They opened another can of worms today when his son said that Tom has earned the right to decide when he's no longer their QB.

I think Bill is planning to leave them high and dry. All of the coordinators and himself will leave. It'll be all left up to Brady to prove if he was the man who led the dynasty.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:53 PM 02-01-2018

We can beat NE. We've went 2-1 against them with Reid.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:57 PM 02-01-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
1) I believe the stuff in the ESPN article almost entirely. It makes plenty of sense.

2) Both coordinators deciding to take jobs this year tells me that they see the writing on the wall. I wouldn't be surprised if Bill has privately told them that he's retiring and helped them get their HC jobs.

3) Bill wore his dad's fedora off of the plane Monday for the first time to our knowledge. That may seem like nothing, but it could very well be one more little last thing that he wanted to do before it's over. Bill was noticeably (IMO) more open and honest with the media today than he ever is. It has a feel to it of a guy who is soaking it all in, smelling the roses one last time.

4) Robert Kraft admitted today that there HAS been tension in New England this year. They opened another can of worms today when his son said that Tom has earned the right to decide when he's no longer their QB.

I think Bill is planning to leave them high and dry. All of the coordinators and himself will leave. It'll be all left up to Brady to prove if he was the man who led the dynasty.
God I hope you’re right
[Reply]
Page 628 of 2693
« First < 128528578618624625626627628 62963063163263867872811281628 > Last »
Up