ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 34
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** ChiefsPlanet Coronavirus 2020 Infection and Tales****
threebag 01:38 PM 03-10-2020
This is the Official Scorecard of the WuFlu, Coronavirus, COVID-19 or other shit.

Since the next best thing since sliced bread or Chiefs Super Bowl Victories is making its way across the globe. This is a more personal thread to monitor who, when, where, how and other related shit. If you are prepping, what’s your plan of attack? Toilet Paper-face masks or Face masks-Toilet Paper? If you are just scrubbing your hands and singing an endless loop of Happy Birthday, what soap are you using? Grab your collective asses and hold on. Bleach your keyboards and offer up the best ya got.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:08 AM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
tried to buy tickets for two different plays for bae

they've canceled performances at kauffman and kc rep til next month

jfc
Get used to it bro
[Reply]
BWillie 11:08 AM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I can't order any food or over-the-counter meds on Amazon because "Delivery Not Available". I can't get food from Amazon, Walmart.com, Target.com and others.

The lines at Costco are blocks long - not in cars - on foot.

I have enough to last a few weeks but I'll need to wait in these crazy lines to get more food and meds.
Perhaps try a smaller supermarket?
[Reply]
loochy 11:16 AM 03-16-2020
I can't order any food or over-the-counter meds on Amazon because "Delivery Not Available". I can't get food from Amazon, Walmart.com, Target.com and others.

The lines at Costco are blocks long - not in cars - on foot.

I have enough to last a few weeks but I'll need to wait in these crazy lines to get more food and meds.

You know, at some point everyone will have enough food and the lines will die down
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:19 AM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Perhaps try a smaller supermarket?
Trader Joe's Hollywood is doing $1 million per day in sales, with the shelves empty by 10am (they open at 9am).

There really aren't any Mom & Pop grocery stores because they've all been run out of business by Ralphs, TJ's, Von's, etc.

I'll probably need to stand in line at Costco starting around 5am.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:20 AM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
You know, at some point everyone will have enough food and the lines will die down
That's what I'm hoping but we're not seeing that yet.

I was kind of hoping that it would slow down by Tuesday or Wednesday but it looks like it might be a bit longer.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:22 AM 03-16-2020

[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:01 PM 03-16-2020
Trader Joe's Hollywood is doing $1 million per day in sales, with the shelves empty by 10am (they open at 9am).

There really aren't any Mom & Pop grocery stores because they've all been run out of business by Ralphs, TJ's, Von's, etc.

I'll probably need to stand in line at Costco starting around 5am.
Hit a produce stand. There are plenty of those.
Restaurants have plenty of food.
Home invade the Chinese. They have all the food and TP
[Reply]
tyecopeland 01:37 PM 03-16-2020
Well I lost my main job for the next 3 weeks driving a school bus with the local school shut down. Guess it's really only two as the week in the middle was going to be spring break anyway.
[Reply]
loochy 01:52 PM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Well I lost my main job for the next 3 weeks driving a school bus with the local school shut down. Guess it's really only two as the week in the middle was going to be spring break anyway.

I don't want to be debbie downer, but get ready for it to be longer than 3 weeks
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:55 PM 03-16-2020
I don't want to be debbie downer, but get ready for it to be longer than 3 weeks
Yeah, the POTUS just said "July, August or much longer"
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:05 PM 03-16-2020
PTI and Around the Horn will be gone for a while...

ESPN is canceling all of its DC-based shows for the moment. (PTI etc..). It will also be putting its early morning SportsCenter on hiatus. Expect that network's programming to remain fluid as this pandemic continues,

— Richard Deitsch (@richarddeitsch) March 15, 2020

[Reply]
stumppy 03:30 PM 03-16-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
PTI and Around the Horn will be gone for a while...

GMFB wasn't on this morning.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 03:30 PM 03-16-2020
Oh I know. Was going to be working with the census too but I cant imagine that's gonna be gearing up anytime soon.
[Reply]
threebag 10:24 PM 03-16-2020
RETAIL REPORT:

Milk available
Bananas available
Beans available

Butter Gone
Shit Tickets Gone
Bread Gone
Cleaners/Disinfectant Gone
Box Meals Gone
Canned Vegetables Gone
Water Gone

Shits Crazy At The Store.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:58 PM 03-18-2020
At home versions of PTI and Around the Horn...

Pardon the Isolation 📞 pic.twitter.com/Tz1wcTaifs

— PTI (@PTI) March 17, 2020

Now presenting: Around the Home!

With Tom Brady leaving New England, @TonyReali called for an 🚨EMERGENCY HORN🚨 featuring @SarahSpain, @minakimes, and Jackie Mac... pic.twitter.com/DoUkEZuAk9

— Around The Horn (@AroundtheHorn) March 17, 2020

[Reply]
Page 15 of 34
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up