ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 36
< 12 345612 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:33 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
I think TJ has a point here guys.

Otter's PM was way out of line.

Staying or going doesn't matter, but that PM was not right.
That issue was resolved - privately as it should be.

TJ wanted face time and tried to make it a public event - he was wrong. He admitted he wouldn't allow someone to whine publically in his sports format, why would he expect us to allow him to sh*t in ours?

Then he whined when I told him that it was resolved and his whiny post would be locked.

The insult was wrong, and action has been taken. There was no need to carry it further and make it a public execution while TJ cried about how violated he felt.
[Reply]
Brock 09:33 PM 11-09-2003
Nothing personal TJ, but the past accusations of racism from you have sorta taken away some credibility as far as that is concerned. I'd be sorry to see you leave permanently, however.
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:33 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The racist stuff is immature and stupid.

That said, can I have his account name? I could have a lot of fun with it.
Taco Rain Man?
[Reply]
BigChiefFan 09:35 PM 11-09-2003
I don't even know what the basis for the argument is,but to say that you wouldn't tolerate it on your turf but expect the mods over here too,is expecting the rules to apply to everybody but yourself.Take your lumps,especially now that your team is sucking ass. :-) Seriously as much as you piss me off you really should stay.Take some some time to cool off and come back.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 09:36 PM 11-09-2003
Eh... the guy was way out of line (I'd have been pissed too), but this thread brings 2 words to mind.... "drama queen"
[Reply]
MrBlond 09:36 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Taco Rain Man?
Taco Kevin? Sounds Mexican-Irish.
[Reply]
jettio 09:37 PM 11-09-2003
Taco should hang around.

Phobia will deal appropriately with the racial slurs.

Did KC Wolfman prove he does not have the fair judgement to be a moderator?

I remember that Frazod publicized a threatening PM a while ago. Unless some hard and fast rule about publicizing PMs emerged from that controversy, KC Wolfman does not have any business jumping Taco John for doing us the service of letting us know about Otter.
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:37 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:

TJ wanted face time and tried to make it a public event - he was wrong. He admitted he wouldn't allow someone to whine publically in his sports format, why would he expect us to allow him to sh*t in ours?

Then he whined when I told him that it was resolved and his whiny post would be locked.

The insult was wrong, and action has been taken. There was no need to carry it further and make it a public execution while TJ cried about how violated he felt.
There have been many expamples of issues being hashed out and brought up in the main forum. There have also been a lot of threads with users calling out other users.

Why were these locked up?

You are the mods and you are welcome to do what you please. But seems obvious that TJ is dealt with to a different standard. Wouldn't you say?
[Reply]
Logical 09:37 PM 11-09-2003
As much shit as he stirs, I hope he decides to stay after cooling down. He adds something to the BB even if it is a bit crazy at times.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:38 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Eh... the guy was way out of line (I'd have been pissed too), but this thread brings 2 words to mind.... "drama queen"
Yup, it also allows him a way to step off the board without having to take more crap the rest of the season for his stupid predictions and come in later under another user name when the heat has died down.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 09:39 PM 11-09-2003
Hey, Teej, I'm Italian, just give me a name and I'll take care of it.
[Reply]
jettio 09:39 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:

You should not use your moderator responsibilities to protect your clique.

That sucks.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:40 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by Taco John:
That said, can I have his account name? I could have a lot of fun with it.
I guess.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 09:41 PM 11-09-2003
Originally Posted by jettio:
Taco should hang around.

Phobia will deal appropriately with the racial slurs.

Did KC Wolfman prove he does not have the fair judgement to be a moderator?

I remember that Frazod publicized a threatening PM a while ago. Unless some hard and fast rule about publicizing PMs emerged from that controversy, KC Wolfman does not have any business jumping Taco John for doing us the service of letting us know about Otter.

I never read Tim's thread. If I had, I would have locked it down as well.

As far as not "letting you know", you are being over-dramatic yourself. The thread is available to be viewed, my response to TJ was direct and in a public format, I explained why I took the action in a public format. Otter's actions were addressed privately. The message sent to him and copied to the other moderators simply is not your business unless Otter or Kyle chose to make it public.

You need to get your facts straight if you are calling someone out. Nothing about TJs post has been hidden from anyone.
[Reply]
wutamess 09:42 PM 11-09-2003
WTF happened here?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 36
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up