ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 93
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:59 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
herp de derp

Too many characters in a George Martin plot for her tiny brain to follow...has to reference one of the most superficial and shallow shows on earth.. about fake/staged relationships...and wishes the GOT directors were more like the Bachelor.

THIS is the person that helped start the whole Hill media shit-show. THIS person deliberately attempted to sabotage Hill's carrier. THIS person thinks she's qualified to write about how a billionaire owner should run his team...

Stupid people are dangerous...

She needs to waddle back to whichever small mid-western market she came from...and write about how "Bull riding is cruelty to animals and gives her the sads"
[Reply]
jettio 01:11 PM 05-04-2019
I recommend we put BP and this thread about her in Romper Room.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:13 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
What am I missing here? Why do we care if a female newspaper reporter is fat or skinny? Did we care if a male newspaper reporter was fat or not? Fucking grow up guys for crissakes.
Sorry, BRC, but I'm not going to let go of this male/female fat people point you brought up.

Here are just some of the men that CP has at one point fat shamed to criticize what they say or how they're doing their job:

Scott Pioli
Andy Reid
Jason Whitlock
Romeo Crennell
Billy Butler
Mark Mangino
Charlie Weis

And those are just a handful who work in sports. There are many more politicians, actors, and even CP posters themselves who get fat jokes thrown their way.

Let's take a look at the women CP has fat shamed over the years:

Brooke Pryor
Chiefs cheerleaders (who actually aren't even medically overweight at all)
Clay's girlfriends (whom we have no freaking clue if they're actually fat)
billay's girlfriends (again, we haven't met them... we're just calling them fat to throw shit at billay)

I'd say it's more about CP reaching for low-hanging fruit (making jokes about a person being fat) than it is about using fat jokes to drive an agenda or marginalize a specific type of person. Wouldn't you? Basically, if you're fat and you do something CP has a problem with, you're gonna get a fat joke thrown your way.

You can tell the forum to "grow up" all you want, but the truth is this forum has always been about letting your crass side be free to say what it wants as much as possible, because we often can't just go around the office saying crap like this. Sorry if you don't like it. It's not gonna change.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:13 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
Nah...she made her bed...now she can burn in it.
[Reply]
notorious 01:17 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Sorry, BRC, but I'm not going to let go of this male/female fat people point you brought up.

Here are just some of the men that CP has at one point fat shamed to criticize what they say or how they're doing their job:

Scott Pioli
Andy Reid
Jason Whitlock
Romeo Crennell
Billy Butler
Mark Mangino
Charlie Weis

And those are just a handful who work in sports. There are many more politicians, actors, and even CP posters themselves who get fat jokes thrown their way.

Let's take a look at the women CP has fat shamed over the years:

Brooke Pryor
Chiefs cheerleaders (who actually aren't even medically overweight at all)
billay's girlfriends (again, we haven't met them... we're just calling them fat to throw shit at billay)

I'd say it's more about CP reaching for low-hanging fruit (making jokes about a person being fat) than it is about using fat jokes to drive an agenda or marginalize a specific type of person. Wouldn't you? Basically, if you're fat and you do something CP has a problem with, you're gonna get a fat joke thrown your way.

You can tell the forum to "grow up" all you want, but the truth is this forum has always been about letting your crass side be free to say what it wants as much as possible, because we often can't just go around the office saying crap like this. Sorry if you don't like it. It's not gonna change.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:19 PM 05-04-2019
HEY!!!

All CPers who are lucky enough to be my FB friends can confirm none of my GFs were fat.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:21 PM 05-04-2019

Scott Pioli
Andy Reid
Jason Whitlock
Romeo Crennell
Billy Butler
Mark Mangino
Charlie Weis
Very true. We are for equal rights here on Chiefsplanet.

So women are getting fat-shamed, too.

Whatever ire Brooke Pryor is getting thrown her way, it is more than well-earned, and will pale in comparison to the treatment we gave that skinny bitch Kirstie Tynes, so she has no room to complain.

She has no room for anything, as a matter of fact, because she is taking up all the room.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:45 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Very true. We are for equal rights here on Chiefsplanet.

So women are getting fat-shamed, too.

Whatever ire Brooke Pryor is getting thrown her way, it is more than well-earned, and will pale in comparison to the treatment we gave that skinny bitch Kirstie Tynes, so she has no room to complain.

She has no room for anything, as a matter of fact, because she is taking up all the room.

Post 187 for the kill shot. Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 02:19 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Do it.

Ask her if she can do a backflip at 320lbs, as well?

That will make her feel terrible, because she obviously left 320lbs behind quite a few portions of leftover spaghetti ago.
:-)
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 02:21 PM 05-04-2019
I recommend we put BP and this thread about her in HOF.
Agreed
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:59 PM 05-04-2019
She just needs to be pounded really good.

Who will step up to take one for the team?
[Reply]
Pablo 03:02 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
She just needs right be pounded really good.

With a tire iron maybe.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:08 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
She just needs to be pounded really good.

Not Tyreek. We don't want any misunderstandings here.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:23 PM 05-04-2019
See...once Hill in vindicated, she and her fellow "D Team" of Star reporters gets to walk (waddle) away unscathed. They dont have to live with the damage they caused..

Hill, on the other hand, has had his redemption story stolen from him. Has lost countless potential sponsorships...and will carry the stigma for years. These are the things that get lost in this type of irresponsible reporting (character assassination).

It's why it should be kept on the front burner of this site...no one else is going to hold them accountable.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:39 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Not Tyreek. We don't want any misunderstandings here.
I literally LOLed at that one.

NICE.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 93
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up