ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 93
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Brooke Pryor Sucks Ass Thread
Dante84 06:38 PM 03-15-2019
She revels in breaking bad news, and never breaks any other type of news. She’s the worst Chiefs reporter since Adam Teicher.

I miss Terez.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:04 AM 05-04-2019
If only Buffalo Bill were real and walked among us...
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:08 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
What am I missing here? Why do we care if a female newspaper reporter is fat or skinny? Did we care if a male newspaper reporter was fat or not? ****ing grow up guys for crissakes.
Well..let me list the reasons.

#1. She obviously views herself as morally superior...which gives her the god-given right to cast public stones towards her inferiors with impunity.

#2. She's proven to be unqualified, intellectually, for her job. Is shallow, petty and materialistic. Tries to pass off emotion-driven social commentary as measured objective journalism.

#3. Cant control her own dietary intake...which is really simple math + discipline. Carbs, Sugar, Caloric intake and exercise. Basically this says she has limited self-control, lacks the internal fortitude to rectify it, and is a hypocritical glutton. Gluttony is one of Dante's 7 deadly sins for a reason.

#4. Combine the previous three...and the weight is like wearing those spiritual short-comings on her material frame...for anyone with a trained eye to see.

Hey Fat Brooke...remember this phrase '"Judge by the book...the book judges back".
[Reply]
New World Order 05-04-2019, 04:31 AM
This message has been deleted by New World Order.
TEX 05:35 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
If only Buffalo Bill were real and walked among us...
:-)
He'd probably give her back.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:41 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-)
He'd probably give her back.
He'd have to throw all his leftover spaghetti at her and run.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:42 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

#1. She obviously views herself as morally superior...which gives her the god-given right to cast public stones towards her inferiors with impunity.

#2. She's proven to be unqualified, intellectually, for her job. Is shallow, petty and materialistic. Tries to pass off emotion-driven social commentary as measured objective journalism.

#3. Cant control her own dietary intake...which is really simple math + discipline. Carbs, Sugar, Caloric intake and exercise. Basically this says she has limited self-control, lacks the internal fortitude to rectify it, and is a hypocritical glutton. Gluttony is one of Dante's 7 deadly sins for a reason.

#4. Combine the previous three...and the weight is like wearing those spiritual short-comings on her material frame...for anyone with a trained eye to see.

Hey Fat Brooke...remember this phrase '"Judge by the book...the book judges back".
Let me rephrase that for you :

"Fuck that stupid fat fucking bitch!"
[Reply]
stumppy 05:51 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
So I don't know if this is true or not. But I was on twitter and saw this wild ass rumor about Brooke Pryor being a big fat bitch? Can anyone confirm?
Last time she went to the beach a bunch of marine biologists kept trying to drag her back into the water.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 07:49 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Last time she went to the beach a bunch of marine biologists kept trying to drag her back into the water.
Last time she went for a swim, Ahab should up in a boat and tried to harpoon her.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:57 AM 05-04-2019

These are perfectly legitimate reasons to criticize her. There are legitimate reasons to have her run out of town. Stick to them.

These are not. You and everybody should just :-) about her weight and criticize her on the merits. Her work. .

I've got street cred on this. I'm fat but doing something about it. I'm no SJW. I post naked pics of women all the time on here. 125K+ views in one thread alone on here. Many on here like what I like with naked women. I'd bet that many share my view that fat shaming a journalist who doesnt even work on TV is childish and boorish.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:06 AM 05-04-2019
These are perfectly legitimate reasons to criticize her. There are legitimate reasons to have her run out of town. Stick to them.
These are not. You and everybody should just :-) about her weight and criticize her on the merits. Her work. .

I've got street cred on this. I'm fat but doing something about it. I'm no SJW. I post naked pics of women all the time on here. 125K+ views in one thread alone on here. Many on here like what I like with naked women. I'd bet that many share my view that fat shaming a journalist who doesnt even work on TV is childish and boorish.
Umm, you DO realize that this is CP, right?
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:06 AM 05-04-2019

You forgot one important fact...you arent publicly and actively trying to ruin someone's life...taking a limited amount of information, projecting your "feels' on to it...and creating a fictitious scenario that matches your idealism...to further your career at the expense of someone else's suffering.

She deserves every bit of the public scorn she receives....

The Star refused to see the red flags of police reports being filed the DAY the Chiefs announced contract negotiations. I saw it, immediately, as a potential vendetta. They ignored that the police discarded these reports...that Hill wasn't even listed on the 2nd one....then decided to take matters into their own hands. I'm not a reporter but wouldn't have touched this story without more concrete information other than some anonymous source. They invented this SJW narrative off flimsy evidence...and its blowing up in their face.

They kept stringing the public along with the "we have information that we cant release yet"...while simultaneously painting Hill in the worst possible light.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 09:12 AM 05-04-2019
Never heard of her. Is she in the clothed and naked thread?
[Reply]
TEX 09:32 AM 05-04-2019
You forgot one important fact...you arent publicly and actively trying to ruin someone's life...taking a limited amount of information, projecting your "feels' on to it...and creating a fictitious scenario that matches your idealism...to further your career at the expense of someone else's suffering.

The Star refused to see the red flags of police reports being filed the DAY the Chiefs announced contract negotiations. I saw it, immediately, as a potential vendetta. They ignored that the police discarded these reports...that Hill wasn't even listed on the 2nd one....then decided to take matters into their own hands. I'm not a reporter but wouldn't have touched this story without more concrete information other than some anonymous source. They invented this SJW narrative off flimsy evidence...and its blowing up in their face.

They kept stringing the public along with the "we have information that we cant release yet"...
Yep. That was your original theory. Deal is, a lot of irreversible damage has been done in the court of public opinion. For it to truly BLOW UP in their faces, other media sources need to run with the story of it BLOWING UP in the Star's proverbial face, and substitute the angst that the Star Clowns showed, with journalistic vigor and integrity.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:38 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
If there is a God, then Brookie the Hutt shall never be posted within that thread.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:50 AM 05-04-2019

They kept stringing the public along with the "we have information that we cant release yet"...while simultaneously painting Hill in the worst possible light.
and all that has nothing whatsoever to do with her being fat.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:51 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by BlackHelicopters:
All the cool chicks reside there. if she’s not, she’s a nobody. :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 93
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up