ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 25
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Media Center>Anthem
keg in kc 02:50 PM 06-09-2018
BioWare's entry into the Destiny/Division market. Haven't seen anything since the short scripted demo video at last year's e3, until, finally, a long promo/q&a segment ending today's ea play event, and now the release date is official: 2/22/19

Should be a lot more info this week, it's clearly their focus this year. Will post more as I find it.

[Reply]
Pants 11:52 PM 03-01-2019
I still can't get over how incredibly beautiful this game is.

The level of detail, textures, the animations, and the lighting are just a technological marvel.

I literally stop and just look at shit in this game. I can't remember the last time I did that.

Maybe when Ryse: Son of Rome first came out? Maybe the original Crysis?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:16 AM 03-02-2019
Originally Posted by Pants:
I still can't get over how incredibly beautiful this game is.

The level of detail, textures, the animations, and the lighting are just a technological marvel.

I literally stop and just look at shit in this game. I can't remember the last time I did that.

Maybe when Ryse: Son of Rome first came out? Maybe the original Crysis?
Henceforth why it's so much fun to fly around as Ironman on the world of Avatar. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:01 PM 03-02-2019
Anyone playing on PC that has Truth of Tarsis? I need to tag along for you killing 6 more legendary enemies with that gun So I can craft one. Haven't been fortunate enough to find one but I see many builds that require it.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:08 PM 03-02-2019

[Reply]
keg in kc 04:24 PM 03-02-2019
Got my first masterwork right after I hit 25 yesterday...and then the server issues hit. :-)

I ended up with it in my inventory. Was a grenade launcher I didn't want, but eh it's a masterwork.
[Reply]
jiveturkey 07:19 PM 03-02-2019
I still primarily play Destiny but I enjoyed The Division because I like having a min/max game.

Anthem started out rough for me. Tons of crashes and the load screens drove me nuts. Getting through the story was tough because they're constantly taking you out of the action to load into the Fort and talk to 30 people. The action is why I hung around and now that I'm fully masterworked and playing GM1 activities it's a ton of fun. I used to play peek-a-boo with Titans and now I get in their face. I'm still looking for my first legendary. I'll keep an eye on the long term plans and I believe this will make a nice secondary grind game. The Division 2 might have to sit on the back burner.

I've been focused on my Colossus and I run Voltaic Dome in the ordnance slot. When I shock someone they also freeze. Melee kills give me 20% of my health back so I'm constantly just freezing everything and then pounding ground. My health is now at 65,000 and I have a 60% bonus via Autocannon that puts me at 104,000. There aren't a lot of things that can mess with me before I freeze them.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:49 AM 03-03-2019
Originally Posted by jiveturkey:
I still primarily play Destiny but I enjoyed The Division because I like having a min/max game.

Anthem started out rough for me. Tons of crashes and the load screens drove me nuts. Getting through the story was tough because they're constantly taking you out of the action to load into the Fort and talk to 30 people. The action is why I hung around and now that I'm fully masterworked and playing GM1 activities it's a ton of fun. I used to play peek-a-boo with Titans and now I get in their face. I'm still looking for my first legendary. I'll keep an eye on the long term plans and I believe this will make a nice secondary grind game. The Division 2 might have to sit on the back burner.

I've been focused on my Colossus and I run Voltaic Dome in the ordnance slot. When I shock someone they also freeze. Melee kills give me 20% of my health back so I'm constantly just freezing everything and then pounding ground. My health is now at 65,000 and I have a 60% bonus via Autocannon that puts me at 104,000. There aren't a lot of things that can mess with me before I freeze them.
I have a similar Colossus build that wrecks stuff pretty good, I also got lucky on a Legendary Autocannon drop that just tears stuff up. There are tons of great build videos on youtube you can look up, concentrating on my Ranger right now trying to get a good build together.

Running this for my Colossus build

[Reply]
keg in kc 09:45 AM 03-04-2019
So...

Champion of Tarsis...
[Reply]
jiveturkey 10:16 AM 03-04-2019
I'm pleased with my Colossus build for now and have moved on to my Interceptor. It's like going from flying a 747 to a fighter jet.

Survivability is the biggest concern right now since I'm coming from an indestructible tank. Hopefully the MW gear adds some excitement outside of bouncing around like a ninja with ADHD.

And Champion of Tarsis is busted. Quickplay never works for me and is now the primary source of errors/crashes. I just avoid it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:26 PM 03-04-2019
You're thinking of Challenge of Valor.

Champion of Tarsis is the rep grind you get after you get you reach level 3 with the Arcanists, Lancers and Sentinels. It's insane.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:29 PM 03-04-2019
I've been playing all 4 javelins about equally. All are epic, around 305. So while I haven't maxed one yet, I feel pretty comfortable with all of them. And for me, it's probably hardest to die on the interceptor. Just because you're always moving already.
[Reply]
jiveturkey 01:01 PM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
You're thinking of Challenge of Valor.

Champion of Tarsis is the rep grind you get after you get you reach level 3 with the Arcanists, Lancers and Sentinels. It's insane.
Got it. I haven't paid attention to that one.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:41 PM 03-04-2019
I don't know if they put a patch on today but i've had bug after bug. Heart of Rage completely disappeared from my map and joining other game modes even other strongholds is giving me bugged games. No idea what's been happening but it was way more stable at launch than it is now. It's almost unplayable.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 02:32 PM 03-05-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I don't know if they put a patch on today but i've had bug after bug. Heart of Rage completely disappeared from my map and joining other game modes even other strongholds is giving me bugged games. No idea what's been happening but it was way more stable at launch than it is now. It's almost unplayable.
It's in a bad spot man. I was really pulling for this, but there's too many issues and Division 2 is looking really solid. Half the masterwork bonuses don't even work, drops are still kinda crappy, and the only stronghold worth running is GM1 tyrant mine because the others take longer and offer no bonus to drops. GM2/3 is a complete waste of time right now. It sucks because the world is absolutely beautiful. I still log in a do my 3 legendary missions and enjoy the sceneray, and thats pretty much it.
[Reply]
Bump 02:50 PM 03-05-2019
I almost bought this and I would have bought it on PS4, now I'm hearing that it's bricking people's PS4's, ruining them and bioware and Sony are saying they can't prove it so they are SOL. Dodged a bullet not buying this.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 25
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up