ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 270
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
chinaski 01:50 PM 07-29-2019
Yeah, that shit probably needs to be reported to the FBI
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:51 PM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Posters who can give infractions should be doing that. It will temp ban the spambot until mods can clean up the mess for real
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.

What are these 'infractions' and how can I go about becoming someone that gives them?

I mean, I can report a post by clicking the little yield sign with the exclamation point, but I save those bullets for links to the KC Star.

Is there some other super secret poster power that I can get? Because the ability to give infractions sounds very badass.
[Reply]
-King- 01:52 PM 07-29-2019
Haven't heard Hyde's name at all. I think he doesn't make the team. Hope Darwin can take advantage of the extra reps he's going to get
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:52 PM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.

What are these 'infractions' and how can I go about becoming someone that gives them?

I mean, I can report a post by clicking the little yield sign with the exclamation point, but I save those bullets for links to the KC Star.

Is there some other super secret poster power that I can get? Because the ability to give infractions sounds very badass.
Thumbs down button
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:54 PM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Thumbs down button
Pft, lame.

Everyone can do that. That's like neg rep that you don't have to put your name on. It's somehow neg rep but even MORE pussyish.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:54 PM 07-29-2019
Waitwaitwaitwaitwait.

The little red & yellow cards down by the rep button

Just gave my first infraction to that douche
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:55 PM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
Haven't heard Hyde's name at all. I think he doesn't make the team. Hope Darwin can take advantage of the extra reps he's going to get
True enough, there hasn’t been a peep about him yet
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:56 PM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The little red & yellow cards down by the rep button

Just gave my first infraction to that douche
I have no red and yellow cards.

I feel cheated. I WAS INVITED TO THE MOD STEERAGE COMMITTEE DAMMIT! WHERE ARE MY RED AND YELLOW CARDS!
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:58 PM 07-29-2019

He has been running with the first team with Williams out
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:58 PM 07-29-2019
Chiefs would eat $1.6M, which isn't great but not the end of the world.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:58 PM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
True enough, there hasn’t been a peep about him yet
In fairness, what is there to 'peep' about?

He's a veteran bruiser back with little upside who will manage to keep a job if he can hold off a very average Darrel Willams. He has no upside to speak of and his floor is pretty well established as 'not awful NFL depth who can start in a pinch'.

He's somewhere ahead of Frank Zombo on the 'interest meter' but somehow still behind Daniel Sorensen. He just...exists.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:00 PM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Chiefs would eat $1.6M, which isn't great but not the end of the world.
Holy crap, he's set to make $2.8 million this season?

Welp, I guess I should be more interested in him than I have been because that's not STs player money. With RBs being almost completely fungible commodities, it sure is odd that they chose to throw about $2 million more at a depth RB than they needed to via random UDFA's or veteran's looking for a gig.
[Reply]
Sorce 02:02 PM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Yeah, that shit probably needs to be reported to the FBI
They are too busy investigating the Espinals.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:03 PM 07-29-2019
Holy crap, he's set to make $2.8 million this season?

Welp, I guess I should be more interested in him than I have been because that's not STs player money. With RBs being almost completely fungible commodities, it sure is odd that they chose to throw about $2 million more at a depth RB than they needed to via random UDFA's or veteran's looking for a gig.

Outside of Sherm he is the only veteran presence in the RB group. I think there is a good chance he hangs around.
[Reply]
O.city 02:04 PM 07-29-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Outside of Sherm he would is the only veteran presence in the RB group
Williams has been around a bit.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 270
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Up