ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 63
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What are some of your favorite product purchases?
DaFace 07:47 PM 05-23-2019
A thread to talk about some of the things we've bought and are really happy with. The end. Or the beginning.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:01 AM 03-04-2022
Originally Posted by Holladay:

Super easy/lazy way burn some lbs. I bought it 3 weeks ago to augment my attempts at rowing and lifting at the gym. I'm averaging 150 cal per hour. I am using the tether strap from my chair to the bike since I have slippery floors. The down side is that my chair is locked to my desk. It is great while on the phone or surfing. A little difficult to use and type.

Carrie Underwood uses it as an aid. If that matters.

How much did it run you?
[Reply]
Holladay 11:30 AM 03-04-2022
~ $170. Keep in mind they recommend at least 27" vertical clearance. Mine is an enclosed desk that is only 23" clearance. The front of the machine up against the wooden front wall. That puts the front of my chair out 27" thus clears the desk surface. So during the "up" position (27") my knees clear the desk surface. My keyboard slides out, so that helps. Again, it is hard to type and peddle.

They have one that that is a little lower and $10-20 more. They have a stepper as well.

Again, down side, my chair is tethered to my desk.

I am thinking about getting another one for at home.

The longest I have peddled is 1.5 hrs. ~225 cal burnt. After an hour, when I stand up, my legs are a bit wobbly.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:09 PM 03-04-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
If you get a chance, would you mind giving a review after using it 3-4 times? I'm holding off to see if you still like it before buying.
I made my third use today and still like it.

One thing hidden in the instruction manual is that it says that it should only be used for a couple of days of growth, because longer hair will clog it up. So the first time I used it, I started out with my normal buzz cut trimmers to get the length down, then followed up with the Pitbull to do the clean shave.

I'm saying this because you need to use the Pitbull every couple of days to keep from having to do a two-step process. But it's easy to use and showerproof, so I just keep it in the shower and buzz it during my morning shower.

The Gold version has a lightup battery indicator, and it looks like I'm good for about 16 shaves before needing to recharge it. If I shave every second day, I'm good for a month.

One thing that I've noticed is that it's kind of hard to shave the mustache area. The blade wheels are big enough that it's weird to jam them between my nose and upper lip. So I've had to do a little augment there with a regular razor, but that's no big dea.

Overall I'm still giving it a Grade of A. Ask me again in a month.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:14 PM 03-04-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:

One thing hidden in the instruction manual is that it says that it should only be used for a couple of days of growth, because longer hair will clog it up. So the first time I used it, I started out with my normal buzz cut trimmers to get the length down, then followed up with the Pitbull to do the clean shave.

I'm saying this because you need to use the Pitbull every couple of days to keep from having to do a two-step process. But it's easy to use and showerproof, so I just keep it in the shower and buzz it during my morning shower.

The Gold version has a lightup battery indicator, and it looks like I'm good for about 16 shaves before needing to recharge it. If I shave every second day, I'm good for a month.

One thing that I've noticed is that it's kind of hard to shave the mustache area. The blade wheels are big enough that it's weird to jam them between my nose and upper lip. So I've had to do a little augment there with a regular razor, but that's no big dea.

Overall I'm still giving it a Grade of A. Ask me again in a month.
Thank you for the info. Sounds like it is working good, so I'm going to give it a try. Please know that if I don't like it I'm holding you personally responsible. :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:50 PM 03-04-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Thank you for the info. Sounds like it is working good, so I'm going to give it a try. Please know that if I don't like it I'm holding you personally responsible. :-)
I'll keep my distance from anyone I see with a scraggly half-shaved head.
[Reply]
alicestevens 03-06-2022, 07:18 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
alicestevens 03-06-2022, 07:22 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:49 AM 03-06-2022
I decided to order the platinum after your post. I've considered something like this for years but never pulled the trigger. I have terrible male pattern baldness and this'll be my first time shaving my head. I'll probably do it today. Wish me luck!
[Reply]
MTG#10 08:56 AM 03-06-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
This guy is amazing. I know many try to be manly and say how it's dumb to have a cell phone with all the bells and whistles but the reality is it's 2022 and your phone is one of your most important possessions. Very much worth it.

I got the 3 the day it launched, just traded it in for the new S22+ about a week ago. It's cool to use at home and that huge screen is nice, but its not practical for using at work...at all. I'ts dangerous to keep it open when you're out and about, and closed the outside screen is too damn narrow/small to use effectively. It's also worthless trying to dock for GPS/Maps unless you want to spend a small fortune for a windshield dock that will hold it while it's open. Great idea, but after the novelty of it wore off I wanted to go back to a regular phone.

Just to add, if you have a desk job obviously my comment about not being able to use at work probably doesn't apply...my job I'm driving around all day and in/out of my vehicle a lot.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:01 AM 03-06-2022
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
I decided to order the platinum after your post. I've considered something like this for years but never pulled the trigger. I have terrible male pattern baldness and this'll be my first time shaving my head. I'll probably do it today. Wish me luck!
User tip. The ads imply that you just run the thing over your head once. It doesn't work like that. You have to cruise around your head three to six times to really get it shaved, but it's fast to do that.
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:10 AM 03-06-2022
I didn't buy them but I did install them and since I primarily empty the dishwasher I love them.

Pull-Out Cabinet Organizer
[Reply]
srvy 07:51 PM 03-06-2022
User tip. The ads imply that you just run the thing over your head once. It doesn't work like that. You have to cruise around your head three to six times to really get it shaved, but it's fast to do that.
Just like a Norelco on the whiskers. Also those radial shavers always leave a few flyers that only a blade will nip.

A foil shaver would probably get you one pass results but those foil refills are spendy and fragile.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:04 AM 03-07-2022
https://vertx.com/commuter-sling-2-0

I carry this pack pretty much everywhere, allows me to carry my stuff, the 3 year olds stuff, and momma’s stuff when we go places.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:26 PM 03-07-2022

Because.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:37 PM 03-07-2022

My son got this cat liter machine and I think it's cool. No more scooping cat litter with a scoop. Him and his fiance have several cats and this machine just collects the poop and once a day you change out the bag but you don't have a mess and it does all the scooping. Nifty I think.

I've never seen one before.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:54 PM 03-07-2022
So the cat shits right in it?
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:12 PM 03-07-2022
If I was a cat, I would be suspicious. That looks like a cat blender.
[Reply]
Page 44 of 63
« First < 344041424344 4546474854 > Last »
Up