ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 50
« First < 354142434445 46474849 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
shyguyms 01:21 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by :
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 11:59 AM 01-17-2009
Wowsa! Did he get banned or is he just so pwned that he won't show his face back on here.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:06 PM 01-17-2009
I'm surprised to learn that the planet isn't a more foregiving place, because its quite possible this gentleman has learned from his past mistakes and is living the life of charity and community contribution and is being unfairly persecuted.

I'm pretty sure this is where "Uncle Diddles" pulls out the "his lawyer throwing a lawsuit flamesteak up your assess".
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 12:18 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I'm surprised to learn that the planet isn't a more foregiving place, because its quite possible this gentleman has learned from his past mistakes and is living the life of charity and community contribution and is being unfairly persecuted.

I'm pretty sure this is where "Uncle Diddles" pulls out the "his lawyer throwing a lawsuit flamesteak up your assess".
I hope you're kidding. I don't feel bad one bit he's a sex offender. The person he violated has to live with that the rest of their lives while he tries to get sympathy points from people because he's learned his lesson. That is one thing where forgiveness won't be earned. Sex offenders are a different breed all in all.
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 12:33 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by badmajama:
I hope you're kidding. I don't feel bad one bit he's a sex offender. The person he violated has to live with that the rest of their lives while he tries to get sympathy points from people because he's learned his lesson. That is one thing where forgiveness won't be earned. Sex offenders are a different breed all in all.
May I suggest taking your sarcasm meter in for calibration?
[Reply]
crispystl 12:37 PM 01-17-2009
Oh man I just read this whole thread. I had never read first part. Classic!
[Reply]
aturnis 12:37 PM 01-17-2009
For me, it's not even so much the sex offender part. It was at first, then I checked the other fail by him as shyguyms, and it turned out that it might not even be him. Apparently there are two Marty Shooks listed in his area, and his wife said, "It's his cousin who is named after the same uncle.".

For me, it's the other thread, the one where he cheated on his wife and children. Not only that, but he ran off the girl he was messin' with's boyfriend.

Not only that, but then he has the nerve to come back on this site under a new username and IP, and pretend to be someone he's not. The Sheetz family would not be happy.

I'm glad he got outed, he was a dumb-fuck. Not only that, but I always hated him and his opinion to begin with. Way too cock-strong and overbearing.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 12:45 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by Adept Havelock:
May I suggest taking your sarcasm meter in for calibration?
:-) I should've known better. Can you spare a dollar so I can buy a sense of humor?
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 12:58 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by aturnis:
It was at first, then I checked the other fail by him as shyguyms, and it turned out that it might not even be him.
Nah, I'm pretty sure it's him. Otherwise I think he would have denied it in this thread rather than disappear.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:59 PM 01-17-2009
Oh - nice work Marty.

Unsolicited advice:
1. Leave the internet.
2. Leave Cumberland.
3. Don't touch little kids.

In no specific order.
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:17 PM 01-17-2009
BMJ,

I'd have suggested taking a claw hammer to the scrotum of this douchebag, but when I do that, some will suggest its because I'm a fascist, others because I'm picking on him because he's younger than me, others because I'm a "puritan" I believe is the word. I'll suggest I've already skewered him for being a dickbag and kidf@cker. Keep reading, you'll figure out when sarcasm is being employed.

Do I think a creepy, child molesting f@ckhead, who is making videos of underage girls, likely using it as bait to chat with underaged girls and whatnot is cool? Hell yes and I think his ass should be turned in for it.
[Reply]
RustShack 01:23 PM 01-17-2009
I seen the "Registered User" right under his name and thought it said "Registered Sex Offender" at first.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 01:24 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
BMJ,

I'd have suggested taking a claw hammer to the scrotum of this douchebag, but when I do that, some will suggest its because I'm a fascist, others because I'm picking on him because he's younger than me, others because I'm a "puritan" I believe is the word. I'll suggest I've already skewered him for being a dickbag and kidf@cker. Keep reading, you'll figure out when sarcasm is being employed.

Do I think a creepy, child molesting f@ckhead, who is making videos of underage girls, likely using it as bait to chat with underaged girls and whatnot is cool? Hell yes and I think his ass should be turned in for it.
lol I hear ya loud and clear! I wanted to reply to this thread and your post was the last I read so I guess my emotions made me see past the sarcasm and I had to ask if you were kidding. It makes laugh now that I read and actually GET the joke. Man I need a check on my humor. I've been taking things too seriously lately.
[Reply]
banyon 01:46 PM 01-17-2009
:-) I don't think I've seen someone so brutally owned in a thread, create a new username, and then get outed and owned in another thread since convict1983/midnight douche.
[Reply]
RJ 01:48 PM 01-17-2009
The internet at it's finest.

Nice job, Stanley.
[Reply]
damaticous 01:49 PM 01-17-2009
You know....I've read through all the post and I've been through a lot of searches. I started thinking......

Do I make his life hell by searching further than others...and post it?
Do I make his life hell by digging up info on him...and keeping it to myself to make his life hell?
Do I feel sorry for him for being fucked up as he is?
Is the reason he's fucked up his fault? Did something happen to him so bad to fuck him up that bad?
Do I feel sorry for him, or....What?

If he lived close to me, and I had the ambition to dig up info on him....I don't know.

But all in all....

It's a Caturday and I'm just going to leave this one alone.

My honest opinion though. Karma. If he hasn't already, I'm sure he'll get his. I'm going to believe in Karma this time.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 50
« First < 354142434445 46474849 > Last »
Up