ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WHITLOCK: ANDY REID AND KC WILL EVENTUALLY SEND ‘BAD BOY’ LE’VEON TO DEATH ROW
pugsnotdrugs19 12:59 PM 10-16-2020
Just eat, baby
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 01:29 PM 10-16-2020
Lazy writing. Put more thought into how he could write about a bunch of rappers in a sports article then doing any research. What evidence exists that he's a locker room cancer? Everyone seemed to get along with him fine in Pittsburgh. They didn't get rid of him because he was a problem, they just didn't want to pay him what he thought he was worth. Even with the supposed rift between him and Gase (that Gase started as soon as he got there) never heard even a rumor about being a bad teammate or a cancer. Greedy or thinking he's worth more than he is? Sure.
[Reply]
Kman34 01:50 PM 10-16-2020
It’s not like he’s Antonio Brown... Is it ??? That a whole different kind of crazy..
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 01:58 PM 10-16-2020
Not worried about Bell being exposed.....I'm worried about Bell exposing how shitty our OL is....
[Reply]
PHOG 02:10 PM 10-16-2020
Move along....nothing to see here....c'mon folks, go about your business.. nothing to see :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:34 PM 10-16-2020
"Bell is going to bring dysfunction to the Chiefs. He’s troublesome. He’s going to make Andy Reid and Brett Veach sing Hail Mary."

Forget Leveon Bell for a minute.

How many times in the article does Whitlock take shots like this at REID AND VEACH?

Those guys just brought us the only Super Bowl victory some of us have ever seen.

Fuck Jason Whitlock.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:36 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
"Bell is going to bring dysfunction to the Chiefs. He’s troublesome. He’s going to make Andy Reid and Brett Veach sing Hail Mary."

Forget Leveon Bell for a minute.

How many times in the article does Whitlock take shots like this at REID AND VEACH?

Those guys just brought us the only Super Bowl victory some of us have ever seen.

**** Jason Whitlock.
"It's funny. you just need to take the stick out of your ass."
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:41 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
"It's funny. you just need to take the stick out of your ass."
Its not that inflammatory, damn you guys are uptight. He is basically just saying he thinks they will regret it.

The cool thing, no matter what Whitlock writes, it will have no effect on how Bell plays or acts.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:43 PM 10-16-2020
I'm going to have a beer with some co workers, you all have a good night.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:45 PM 10-16-2020
Let's be fair here, a lot of posters that hated Whitlock all of the sudden think his stupid jokes and schtick are funny because he teamed up with Clay Travis and started expressing political opinions they agree with, that is literally all that changed.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 02:49 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Let's be fair here, a lot of posters that hated Whitlock all of the sudden think his stupid jokes and schtick are funny because he teamed up with Clay Travis and started expressing political opinions they agree with, that is literally all that changed.
:-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:55 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I was thinking this exact thing. It seems to be coming from just a few posters though. So far 90% of the people posting in this thread agree that the article is trash.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:11 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I was thinking this exact thing. It seems to be coming from just a few posters though. So far 90% of the people posting in this thread agree that the article is trash.
Bump, who doesn't even post in the Lounge, downvoted my comment about Whitlock because apparently, I hurt his feelings.

He's just another in a long line of CUNTS that spend all their time in DC, yet neg rep and downvote people in the Lounge without participating.

Fuck you with a rusty crowbar, Bump. You need to have your estrogen level checked, Woman.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 05:00 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Bump, who doesn't even post in the Lounge, downvoted my comment about Whitlock because apparently, I hurt his feelings.

He's just another in a long line of ****S that spend all their time in DC, yet neg rep and downvote people in the Lounge without participating.

**** you with a rusty crowbar, Bump. You need to have your estrogen level checked, Woman.
He's only here for the politics. Claimed he was quitting the chiefs after the pregame thing and the Mahomes commercials in game 1.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 05:01 PM 10-16-2020
Prediction: only controversy Bell brings is first day he makes Thompson his bitch.

[Reply]
Page 6 of 16
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up