ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 181 of 332
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182183184185191231281 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
chiefscafan 08:58 PM 04-23-2018
Sorry besides woken Matt and Braun not really interested in Raw.

This women’s division is a joke Jax is just fat not muscular

Natalia is annoying

Bailey needs to go heel
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:46 AM 04-24-2018
chiefsca, i poked my head in for the main event. Lol what a steamy turd.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:58 PM 04-24-2018
Holy fucking shit. I might be the only one but I LOVE Shinsukes new music.

http://www.wwe.com/videos/watch-the-...ows-of-the-sun
[Reply]
Swanman 10:31 AM 04-26-2018
I have been on a wrestling streaming site kick lately and came across High Spots Wrestling Network. It's basically a site that has tons of shows from various indies in the US and some foreign indies. For US indies, the biggest 2 they cover are CZW and PWG. CZW is basically what ECW was in the early days. It has some decent wrestling and then a lot of garbage death matches. It's about as un-PG as you can get so if you want ultra-violence, it's definitely got that.

It also has a lot from IWA Mid-South, where guys like Danielson and Punk did a lot of work early in their careers. They would have a tournament each year called the Ted Petty Invitational that was an Indie all-star tournament that had some really big names back in the mid-2000s.

I think I need to retire so I can keep up with New Japan, ROH and all the other indies, and then catch WWE for their big shows.
[Reply]
chiefscafan 10:33 AM 04-26-2018
No I love shinske’s music it’s like he’s rejecting anything american
[Reply]
loochy 11:17 AM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by Swanman:
I have been on a wrestling streaming site kick lately and came across High Spots Wrestling Network. It's basically a site that has tons of shows from various indies in the US and some foreign indies. For US indies, the biggest 2 they cover are CZW and PWG. CZW is basically what ECW was in the early days. It has some decent wrestling and then a lot of garbage death matches. It's about as un-PG as you can get so if you want ultra-violence, it's definitely got that.

It also has a lot from IWA Mid-South, where guys like Danielson and Punk did a lot of work early in their careers. They would have a tournament each year called the Ted Petty Invitational that was an Indie all-star tournament that had some really big names back in the mid-2000s.

I think I need to retire so I can keep up with New Japan, ROH and all the other indies, and then catch WWE for their big shows.
High Spots? I think they have 5 Dollar Wrestling, right?

Get ready for the FREIGHT TRAIN WOOT WOOT!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Swanman 11:38 AM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
High Spots? I think they have 5 Dollar Wrestling, right?

Get ready for the FREIGHT TRAIN WOOT WOOT!
Posted via Mobile Device
That's one of the categories they have. There are like over 50 in total, with the number of videos ranging from 1 to 400. The biggest number of videos are WXW (German promotion), CZW and PWG.
[Reply]
loochy 11:44 AM 04-26-2018
Ah, so that's where Maffew gets his material for Botchamania.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
otherstar 08:08 AM 04-27-2018
When I remember to watch it, I'm really fond of Booker T's Reality of Wrestling (Houston area, and available free on local TV).
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:03 PM 04-27-2018
That show was...long. Very long.
[Reply]
Jerm 03:21 PM 04-27-2018
What a complete and utter shit show of a card....

Botchamania is going to have a season worth of shows just off of this show alone....
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:40 PM 04-28-2018
It was a five hour house show, basically. Loved them advertising all the title matches and then delivering nothing. At least Backlash will be newsworthy.

Titus' botch was the funniest thing I've ever seen live. Shockmaster quality. :-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:03 AM 05-07-2018
Backlash was a giant pile of shit and by this point I think a zombie Chris Benoit, wearing a #1 dad t-shirt, would get a better crowd reaction than Roman Reigns.

They hate Roman more than they ever hated John Cena.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 02:36 AM 05-07-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Backlash was a giant pile of shit and by this point I think a zombie Chris Benoit, wearing a #1 dad t-shirt, would get a better crowd reaction than Roman Reigns.

They hate Roman more than they ever hated John Cena.
Was hilarious seeing the final shot of fans leaving In droves
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 02:37 AM 05-07-2018
Originally Posted by Swanman:

I've had high spots network for awhile, I love it
[Reply]
Page 181 of 332
« First < 81131171177178179180181 182183184185191231281 > Last »
Up