ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 94
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:53 AM 04-17-2024
Next time try showing up for more than just Game 6s, Klaaaaaaaaaaay
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:15 AM 04-17-2024
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Not fraud. They have rings. Klay is finished and Chris Paul is a worthless sack of shit. What really did them in was wasting that pick on that no talent sack of shit James Wiseman. Wiseman never wanted to be a Warrior or an NBA player.

"Is this the end of the Warriors dynasty?"

Bitch what dynasty? These motherfuckers "won" 2 rings in 9 years together without KD, and both of those have massive injury asterisks.

They could've been a dynasty had they won in 17 & 18 without KD, but instead they were cowards &…

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) April 17, 2024

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:20 AM 04-17-2024
But...they had KD. By that sort of silly logic, James has ONE championship. Gotta take away his "Heatles" titles and of course the absurd bubble title.

G'damn y'all are salty sometimes.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:25 AM 04-17-2024
How can anyone dispute the warriors were a dynasty? I don’t even like them but it’s undeniable.

Five straight finals, three championships. At a time where every great team was in the west, and the only really good team in the east (the Cavs) they had to play in the finals.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:25 AM 04-17-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
But...they had KD. By that sort of silly logic, James has ONE championship. Gotta take away his "Heatles" titles and of course the absurd bubble title.

"Only Lebron is allowed to have super teams!"
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:42 AM 04-17-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
How can anyone dispute the warriors were a dynasty? I don’t even like them but it’s undeniable.

Five straight finals, three championships. At a time where every great team was in the west, and the only really good team in the east (the Cavs) they had to play in the finals.

There are still some people who claim the Chiefs aren’t a dynasty because LIV was too distant from their back to back.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:47 AM 04-17-2024

do you consider the Big 3 Miami Heat a dynasty? No. The non-KD Warriors aren't a dynasty.

[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:50 AM 04-17-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

"Do Durant without Curry!"

KD a coward too! **** em both! Neither have ever beaten LeBron in the playoffs on an even playing field. They had to team up together like little bitches to get it done while ruining the sport in the process.

Literal fraud dynasty. And it's finished.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:50 AM 04-17-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The Non-KD warriors aren't a thing that exists.

The Warriors are. And they won things both before and after KD.

I swear he's trolling.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:54 AM 04-17-2024
The Non-KD warriors aren't a thing that exists.

The Warriors are. And they won things both before and after KD.

I swear he's trolling.
Barry is a troll account and KCC posts him like he's some kind of expert or authority on all things basketball :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:56 AM 04-17-2024
:-) It's always a delight to watch LeBron stans take a hatchet job to his legacy while they cope and see the about the Warriors.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:58 AM 04-17-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) It's always a delight to watch LeBron stans take a hatchet job to his legacy while they cope and see the about the Warriors.
Yea, they don't realize that in being so blatantly hypocritical, it only hurts Lebron more.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:15 AM 04-17-2024
What’s weird is Barry does a really great YouTube channel. I don’t know why his Twitter account is alt universe Skip Bayless
[Reply]
staylor26 10:18 AM 04-17-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What’s weird is Barry does a really great YouTube channel. I don’t know why his Twitter account is alt universe Skip Bayless
There's no way that's the same guy. All of his stuff is NFL content. Can't find any Lebron propaganda either.

Edit: NVM I dug in further and it's definitely him.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:28 AM 04-17-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

This is one of his better videos here.
[Reply]
Page 58 of 94
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268 > Last »
Up