ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 71
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:45 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
Yeah, that footage was pretty damning.

Hope they drop the hammer on NE now.

IMO, Bengals leaked it to ensure a punishment
[Reply]
Bewbies 04:49 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
IMO, Bengals leaked it to ensure a punishment
I figured they were just trying to get a pizza delivered. You’re a genious.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:49 PM 12-15-2019
Disband the team and force Belichik to coach the Knicks until he dies!!!
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:52 PM 12-15-2019
It must be really hard to try and sound innocent with a Boston accent.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:53 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
I figured they were just trying to get a pizza delivered. You’re a genious.

Thank You I got my degree from GFY University
[Reply]
Lprechaun 06:39 PM 12-15-2019
Just read a tweet that sort of makes some sense as a punishment for the obvious cheating. A cut into their salary cap.
Yes it would be massaged but a 10% reduction in cap for the next season or 2 would hurt more than draft picks. Fines dont matter to billionaires , short of suspending BB for a season ala Sean Peyton I dont see anything else being much more than a slap on the wrist.
It's not just the cheating it's also the orchestrated network to pass off blame.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:45 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Just read a tweet that sort of makes some sense as a punishment for the obvious cheating. A cut into their salary cap.
Yes it would be massaged but a 10% reduction in cap for the next season or 2 would hurt more than draft picks. Fines dont matter to billionaires , short of suspending BB for a season ala Sean Peyton I dont see anything else being much more than a slap on the wrist.
It's not just the cheating it's also the orchestrated network to pass off blame.
Problem is they've already tainted the season results because most likely they will receive a high playoff seed by benefiting from cheating. The NFL doesn't need to "investigate." the NFL has to know what a disaster this super bowl will be if these ass clowns are in it.
[Reply]
neech 06:45 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
A cut in 10 percent reduction in salary cap, loss of 2 first round picks and no playoffs for this year and 2 more years is what I would give them.

You're right though, a fine is just a joke to those millionaires.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:49 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Problem is they've already tainted the season results because most likely they will receive a high playoff seed by benefiting from cheating. The NFL doesn't need to "investigate." the NFL has to know what a disaster this super bowl will be if these ass clowns are in it.
Let's hope. I wouldn't mind having a game against them where we get called for no penalties and they get called every time they come within 8 feet of Patrick Mahomes II. Let them get a taste of their own medicine.

And maybe allow us to put scouts in their practices.

Actually, a hilarious and fitting punishment would be that other teams can have a person present at every Patriots team meeting and practice for the next twenty years.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 06:49 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
A cut in 10 percent reduction in salary cap, loss of 2 first round picks and no playoffs for this year and 2 more years is what I would give them.

A post season ban just messes too much up. Its college. You HAVE to do something that deters others.
[Reply]
neech 06:49 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
With the history of this team this incident needs to have some serious consequences. Obviously past punishments haven't been enough to detour them from cheating.
Agreed, the punishment this time has to knock it out of the park and then some.
[Reply]
neech 06:53 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Actually, a hilarious and fitting punishment would be that other teams can have a person present and allowed to film at every Patriots team meeting and practice for the next twenty years.
FYP
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:53 PM 12-15-2019
Originally Posted by neech:

If belichick is tied up in this, and we all know he is, even a year long suspension is good enough. But let's start there too I doubt that will happen but you'd better believe new orleans is going to raise hell.
[Reply]
TribalElder 06:54 PM 12-15-2019
post season ban

suspend belichick indefinitely

fuck, look what they did to sean peyton
[Reply]
Bewbies 07:10 PM 12-15-2019
Sean Payton will be watching this closely.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 71
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up