ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 79
« First < 29697576777879
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:31 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by loochy:
Does anyone ever care what the CDC says?
  1. Governors and other state tinpots looking for cover over their ridiculous restrictions
  2. Those businesses that want to keep things clamped down but know they'll get crucified if they can't cite to reasons

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
  1. Governors and other state tinpots looking for cover over their ridiculous restrictions
  2. Those businesses that want to keep things clamped down but know they'll get crucified if they can't cite to reasons
3. Mainstream media
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Can’t argue with that.
I can argue with it.

It's really the only vaccine that can be honestly credited with eradicating a disease. That vaccine was also around for more than a hundred years and was considered a safe vaccine. Unfortunately, that's never been true with a corona virus, the strain of colds and flus. It's no wonder there's never been a successful coronavirus vaccine. Too many strains and mutations.

The small pox vaccine was not a coronavirus. It was a different type of virus. Nor did it have a 99.8% non-fatality rate. Small pox killed 30%, so the risk factor of taking the vaccine was not only minimal, but the benefits were great and definitely outweighed it.

Not all vaccines are alike or equal. The SwinFlu vaccine was eradicated for eradicated too many people because it was rushed. People who think all vaccines are magic suffer from Tinker Bell syndrome.

Hence, it's not an apples to apples comparision—AT ALL. Only an ignoramus would post that cartoon as equivalent. Another one who suffered from TDS who now is loving Trump's initiative on this.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Did small pox have a over 98% recovery rate? Did they shutdown the world over small pox?
We fought for our independence to Great Britain during a Smallpox outbreak even.

We're being pussified giving up our liberty for a fake security.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:58 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Bill Gates is on TV laughing, smirking, smiling, and giggling during a "pandemic" while most schools, restaurants, and small business's are closed while suicide rates are soaring.
Isn't it interesting that eDave claims to be antifa or antifascist, but out of the other side of his mouth he supports a fascist like Gates, votes for one for president and supports fascist policies. He's the fascist. Can't make up the cognitive dissonance! :-)

I'd love to look up LoneWolf's posts on the Iraq WMD claims back in 2002 here, to see if he bought all that hook-line-and-sinker.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
That whole response chain was anecdotal. Thus, why I shared my anecdotal experience and knowledge.

I'm not going to pay attention to any of your batshit crazy sources, except on occasion to (1) see what the crazies are getting from their corner of the internet and (2) get a little amusement.

No, to me a vaccine is not a religious sacrament. To me, it's a way to protect myself, my more vulnerable parents and in-laws and grandmothers, and to return to a more normal resistance.
You just need to have your anecdotal experience published on some crazy website before it means anything.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
You just need to have your anecdotal experience published on some crazy website before it means anything.
Like the CDC's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) site that is recording the deaths, injuries both serious and unserious being called in about these adverse events from the covid vaccines?

Those reports don't just go there, but The Covid Blog humanizes the deaths behind those same numbers with pictures of the people, who they are and what they did.

I woulda' thought you'd be a big supporter of such a bureaucracy from officialdom.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:38 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by loochy:
Does anyone ever care what the CDC says?
I don't but I use it because people here trust it as the authority of all things disease related. :-) :-)

:-)

For instance their same site criticizes masks as ineffective using a study they had on there at the end of May 2020. Meanwhile they say to wear two masks at the same time from the head. Or perhaps there are some people who do tell the truth and someone else says something different. Who knows? :-)

One thing I count on, is the idea that the state is a ham-fisted organization and not very good at doing things well. Then again, it's barely a public entity anymore since a meglomaniac like Gates funds a lot of it. Great way to create health markets for yourself if you're the greedy type.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
That whole response chain was anecdotal. Thus, why I shared my anecdotal experience and knowledge.
Yeah, well I have gone after others doing the same thing. Just sayin' there's a double standard here, because if I've done it, and I have, I get called on it by people from your side of the argument.

Originally Posted by :
I'm not going to pay attention to any of your batshit crazy sources, except on occasion to (1) see what the crazies are getting from their corner of the internet and (2) get a little amusement.
Oh so you think the CDC's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is crazy then. Got it.

Can't make it up. :-)

Originally Posted by :
No, to me a vaccine is not a religious sacrament. To me, it's a way to protect myself, my more vulnerable parents and in-laws and grandmothers, and to return to a more normal resistance.
That's a strawman argument because my point has regularly been this is not officially licensed yet. It is in a TRIAL phase. So it is experimental. If that is crazy to you then take a look at what govt authorities including the FDA have designated as—the same thing. Yet you act like it's approval is finalized and has been around for a long time.

An experiment is what you are subjecting yourself and your family too when no one knows if it really does all those things. Mediots think like that.

You've got nothing but logical fallacies and now need to run away ( snowflake) because you can't articulate an intelligent refutation, never mind actually reading and understanding the point or where the sources originate for such adverse effects.

Sorry, you're a BELIEVER not a pragmatist. That makes it a sacrament to you in my eyes.

Don't come cryin' if you or any of your family develop some health issues from it later because you weren't willing to wait.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:56 PM Yesterday
Girl records Alexa say Bill Gates is a sociopath, psychopath, a narcissist and that vaccines can be used to kill off billions of people.

Girl says to copy it before her account gets banned. It's here.

Funny as hell! :-)


https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/w...s-kill-people/
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:23 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Like the CDC's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) site that is recording the deaths, injuries both serious and unserious being called in about these adverse events from the covid vaccines?

Those reports don't just go there, but The Covid Blog humanizes the deaths behind those same numbers with pictures of the people, who they are and what they did.

I woulda' thought you'd be a big supporter of such a bureaucracy from officialdom.
No. Like the covid blog or childrens health defense or local 12 news. Those are all anecdotal, but you post them freely because they align with your view but then cry foul when someone posts about their own experience. Like you know these random stories on these crap websites better than somone knows their own experience. You believe the stories because you want to believe them, not because you know the person. Meanwhile, duncan is just telling you about HIS experience, not anything he read or saw on the internet.

I could tell you about how both my in laws got both rounds and had nothing but a sore arm for half a day.

Or I could tell you that they both got the last dose and got sick.

Only one of those can be true. And theres only one that you would accept. And they arent the same.

BTW, my FIL is a pretty unhealthy man. I think hes early 60s, smoker all his life, has had double pneumonia twice and has had a heart attack where he almost died. And he still had no aide effects from the vaccine accept for the sore arm.
[Reply]
HemiEd 09:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Yes, just like he's looking to murder millions of people.
Even more, he is blocking the SUN!!!!
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:02 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Yeah, well I have gone after others doing the same thing. Just sayin' there's a double standard here, because if I've done it, and I have, I get called on it by people from your side of the argument.
Go cry in your milk about it.

When you try to counter statistically significant samples with anecdotal evidence, most people are going to call bullshit on it. Because its apples to oranges. Or, to put it more succinctly, it's bullshit.

When you're talking about anecdotal evidence and mention your own anecdotal evidence, it's not bullshit. That's apples to apples.

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Oh so you think the CDC's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) is crazy then. Got it.

Can't make it up. :-)
I've never said a word about VAERS nor seen you reference it or one of your links reference it. I don't read every post you make and engage very selectively in this subforum.

VAERS, however, has a disclaimer right there on its home page you'd do well to read and understand before you start acting like an expert on it. Have you... done that? Because the way you're talking about it sure makes it seem like you haven't (or at least that you haven't UNDERSTOOD it).

I'm familiar with VAERS. It, like any voluntarily participation/submission data set, has limitations. (I'm no expert on it, but I did spend a year working on a data marrying project between children's hospital data and VAERS with one of the leading statisticians in the US. So I'm also no novice.)

[/quote]

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
That's a strawman argument because my point has regularly been this is not officially licensed yet. It is in a TRIAL phase. So it is experimental. If that is crazy to you then take a look at what govt authorities including the FDA have designated as—the same thing. Yet you act like it's approval is finalized and has been around for a long time.

An experiment is what you are subjecting yourself and your family too when no one knows if it really does all those things. Mediots think like that.

You've got nothing but logical fallacies and now need to run away ( snowflake) because you can't articulate an intelligent refutation, never mind actually reading and understanding the point or where the sources originate for such adverse effects.

Sorry, you're a BELIEVER not a pragmatist. That makes it a sacrament to you in my eyes.

Don't come cryin' if you or any of your family develop some health issues from it later because you weren't willing to wait.
It's rich being told you have logical fallacies by a conspiracy theorist nutjob. And funny.

You think you're revealing something new in telling me this vaccine has an emergency approval order? Regardless of the status under which it is currently approved, I'm encouraged by the strong effectiveness shown in large sample size studies that show the vaccines teaching bodies to attack and destroy the protein in COVID.

It's cute that you called me a snowflake, though. You know what I've found since 2015/16 and most especially since November 2020, though? That the people I know who threw that phrase around the most were projecting their own fragile emotional status onto others.

Now, that's anecdotal evidence. Is there a CPWCPSBAATS* database we can check for voluntarily submitted sample data? I'll dig in if it exists.

*Conservative Pussies who Call People Snowflakes but are Actually the Snowflakes
[Reply]
Page 79 of 79
« First < 29697576777879
Up