ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 69 of 69
« First < 19596566676869
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rush Limbaugh dead
RunKC 11:14 AM 02-17-2021
Damn

No words ... I just got news the Rush Limbaugh has passed away.
thanks Rush for all you taught, gave and were. A hero to many. An icon. A patriot. A revolutionary that saved radio.
Heavens gain, our loss.

— Glenn Beck (@glennbeck) February 17, 2021

[Reply]
mkp785 08:17 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Lwnj^
So we're gonna pretend that the FBI didn't contact mods over Re run ( or whatever name his was) when he threatened to kill Elizabeth Warren? You Pubes are insane.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:25 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
Allegedly means nothing. Hope the fbi is monitoring cause we got some proud boys here
Just throwing out hypotheticals here, but what if the FBI investigated YOU?
[Reply]
Ebolapox 08:53 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just throwing out hypotheticals here, but what if the FBI investigated YOU?
Go ahead. I have nada to hide: does Stevie have anything allegedly to hide? Who Knows? Investigate us both who has anything to hide? Try me Iím clean.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 09:15 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Ebolapox:
Go ahead. I have nada to hide: does Stevie have anything allegedly to hide? Who Knows? Investigate us both who has anything to hide? Try me Iím clean.
I mean his idol banged a 15 year old. Did he? I donít know. Do you?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:45 PM 03-07-2021
That should be a poll - are there more Proud Boy posters in CPDC, or are there more BLAntifa posters.
[Reply]
eDave 09:46 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That should be a poll - are there more Proud Boy posters in CPDC, or are there more BLAntifa posters.
Option C would win as none of us are actually either of those.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:50 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Option C would win as none of us are actually either of those.

[Reply]
Page 69 of 69
« First < 19596566676869
Up