ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Coca-Cola employee training: you need to be “less white”
RunKC 11:48 PM 02-19-2021
This is some pretty racist stuff. But not surprising when Republicans allowed us to lose the culture war.

I walk through the images in this video: https://t.co/tBwQ0FGV2N

— Karlyn supports banning critical race theory in NH (@DrKarlynB) February 19, 2021

[Reply]
JohnnyV13 03:36 PM 03-01-2021
Since Coca Cola says I need to "be less white" i guess I'm going to have to look into dyeing my skin dark brown or "black."

Of course, that would be cultural appropriation, so I suppose I'm just going to resign myself to being perceived as a white supremacist, unless I decide to risk skin cancer by sunbathing.

This could be done, since my half Filipino genes do produce melanin quite well under sunlight (despite my pasty white appearance).

So my choices are to "be a white supremacist" or skin cancer.

Critical Race Theory is such a great, progressive social theory with nothing but benefit to our society. Clearly, only haters and racist bigots notice that CRT is based on circular reasoning: in that anything that assumes that US culture is geared toward preserving "white supremacy" will ALWAYS find racism in any aspect of society where you apply the theory.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:10 PM 03-01-2021
Did you racist crackers get your shit straight yet?
[Reply]
Page 20 of 20
« First < 101617181920
Up