ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Washington DC and The Holy Land>McDonald's executives will have bonuses cut for hiring White Males
Ninerfan11 12:37 AM 02-22-2021
HONK HONK YA'LL it's that time again, let us celebrate Clown World Weimar America:

https://www.westernjournal.com/mcdon...top-positions/

You stupid sheep.
[Reply]
fan4ever 03:44 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Are you ok with hiring quotas based on skin color?
McDonalds ought to be careful. Upon occasion when minorities get passed over for advancement they might be looking at lawsuits. Sometimes being woke can cost you.
[Reply]
Monticore 03:44 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Finding a permanent non-drink McDonald's item that hasn't declined is a difficult task.
The nuggets seem better than they were when I was a kid but hard to really tell.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:50 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by fan4ever:
McDonalds ought to be careful. Upon occasion when minorities get passed over for advancement they might be looking at lawsuits. Sometimes being woke can cost you.
Indeed. Like Me2, this dog will turn on its handler at some point. Especially since the entire movement is, at base, a gigantic cash grab.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:51 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Generally I'd agree, but I feel like there might be a few types of options that aren't much different. Places like Jimmy John's, Chipotle, and Chic-fil-a probably aren't much worse than cooking something out of a box.

Yeah, they teamed up with J Balvin. IIRC, his meal was a Big Mac, fries and an Oreo McFlurry.

Travis Scott's was a Quarter Pounder with bacon added, fries and a Sprite. All for like $5. And black people looooove them some Sprite.
That is some marketing genius too. Fugging Travis Scott long sleeve t-shirt from the pop-up store cost me $70.
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:52 PM 02-22-2021
They still have the best fries IMO. I rarely eat them anymore though because of the whole older and can’t lose weight as easy thing.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:55 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
The nuggets seem better than they were when I was a kid but hard to really tell.
Haven't been to McDonalds in forever, but it's hard to imagine nuggets not improving somehow.

You got places like Raising Canes offering far superior [actual strips of breast meat, I understand], and then you got BK and Wendy's offering the cheap stuff processed stuff much cheaper.

McNuggets seems like they're primed for that old 'if you're standing still you're falling behind.'
[Reply]
banyon 03:57 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Haven't been to McDonalds in forever, but it's hard to imagine nuggets not improving somehow.

You got places like Raising Canes offering far superior [actual strips of breast meat, I understand], and then you got BK and Wendy's offering the cheap stuff processed stuff much cheaper.

McNuggets seems like they're primed for that old 'if you're standing still you're falling behind.'
I had a 30 piece like 2 weeks ago. I hadn't had their nuggets for a while.

They are still way behind Wendys and Chick Fil-A IMO.

The fries, I agree with above poster are still #1. Would probably go Chick Fil-A Waffle Fries #2 and Arby's Curly fries #3.
[Reply]
Monticore 04:02 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

Yeah A &W and other chains are much better for sure , I am not a big fan of their burgers so when ever I stop there it is the only thing of theirs I eat, I might be the only weirdo that misses their pizzas.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:15 PM 02-22-2021
Yeah A &W and other chains are much better for sure , I am not a big fan of their burgers so when ever I stop there it is the only thing of theirs I eat, I might be the only weirdo that misses their pizzas.
There are A&Ws still open?
[Reply]
Monticore 04:17 PM 02-22-2021
There are A&Ws still open?
In Canada it is actually pretty popular, I prefer their burgers over most other chains.

about 1003 locations according to google in Canada. They also have a decent breakfast and their decent fried chicken so I hear.

I think A&W Canada and US are separate entities/different ownership.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:28 PM 02-22-2021
In Canada it is actually pretty popular, I prefer their burgers over most other chains.

about 1003 locations according to google in Canada. They also have a decent breakfast and their decent fried chicken so I hear.

I think A&W Canada and US are separate entities/different ownership.
I forgot you were in the Great White North. I used to love going to A&W when I was a kid for a frosty mug and onion rings.

I was watching an episode of Trailer Park Boys a few days ago and Mr. Lahey ordered some cheeseburgers to be delivered from A&W. I thought that was odd, but now you have cleared that up. Thanks!
[Reply]
eDave 04:29 PM 02-22-2021
I forgot you were in the Great White North. I used to love going to A&W when I was a kid for a frosty mug and onion rings.

I was watching an episode of Trailer Park Boys a few days ago and Mr. Lahey ordered some cheeseburgers to be delivered from A&W. I thought that was odd, but now you have cleared that up. Thanks!
We have 5 in AZ. Closest one is in a truck stop in Eloy. East and west of Flagstaff if you are running up there somewhere. Yuma and Tucson are your other choices.
[Reply]
Monticore 04:31 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
We have 5 in AZ. Closest one is in a truck stop in Eloy.
After doing a bit of reading the Canadian and American location differ quite a bit food wise.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:32 PM 02-22-2021

It's a long time past, now, but I used to get the mushroom burger.
[Reply]
vailpass 05:06 PM 02-22-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
We have 5 in AZ. Closest one is in a truck stop in Eloy. East and west of Flagstaff if you are running up there somewhere. Yuma and Tucson are your other choices.
Huh, I did not know that. Thanks.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up