ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 254 of 324
« First < 154204244250251252253254 255256257258264304 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs hire Steve Spagnuolo as new defensive coordinator
TLO 04:33 PM 01-24-2019

The #Chiefs are hiring Steve Spagnuolo as their new defensive coordinator, sources say. The former #Giants DC and interim HC/#Rams HC began his NFL coaching career as an #Eagles assistant under Andy Reid. Now rejoins Big Red in KC.

— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) January 24, 2019

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:08 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Wall, dude, perhaps it's time for you to take a break from the Chiefs and especially this site.

Nah. Chiefs fan for nearly 30 years, despite what dilphag and megaturd would have you believe. As for the site, far too much entertainment here.

Your posts are exceptionally angry.

They're really not. Perhaps mildly irritated at being incessantly called a hater for simple criticisms, and super annoyed when people like megaturd say I want coaches fired, simply for criticizing calls or decisions, despite having never called for anyone's job.

I see people get told all sorts of vile shit here. Are those people angry too?

It's really not worth it.

Worth what, the 30 seconds it takes to post?

I can't imagine what that is doing to your health. You're gonna be that guy that has a heart attack before you're even old.

How about you drop the fake concern, and leave the amateur psychoanalysis to those better equipped.

Oh, and yes, dlpg owned you.

He really didnt. Jones was pretty much a dumpster fire last year outside of a 4 sack game on prescott.
Really enjoyed his 3 almost gotchas on Joe Burrow though. Thats money well spent.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:59 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
It's a conversation from previous seasons.

Please try to keep up.
I'm keeping up. It appears you weren't in favor of keeping him as a Chief under his current contract. Is that correct? You'd prefer to not have Chris Jones on the Chiefs under his current contract?
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:10 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I'm keeping up. It appears you weren't in favor of keeping him as a Chief under his current contract. Is that correct? You'd prefer to not have Chris Jones on the Chiefs under his current contract?
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The guy was rooting to not sign him. He will say he meant he didn't want to sign him to the highest defensive contract ever, but he replied to me with this bullshit

Yes...keep clinging to hope. Your tears will be so much more delicious in the end.
He didn't want Jones re signed and was a total fucking douche bag about it then too. He's just a miserable fucking pussy all of the time. I hope he doesn't have kids, a wife, or a dog, because with how mad he's getting in threads I'd hate to see how he'd treat those people.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:12 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He does this in every thread lately. He's an angry, angry person. I feel bad for him.
Lately? The guys been like this for years. He's a bitch.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:43 PM 11-24-2022
He good.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:13 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
The guy was rooting to not sign him. He will say he meant he didn't want to sign him to the highest defensive contract ever, but he replied to me with this bullshit

Correct. Your asinine thread to make Jones highest paid in the league. I wasn't on board, and still firmly believe we overpaid for what we've gotten from CJ, especially in regard to post season play.

However, I was never rooting not to sign him. I simply said I'd be fine I he were traded for a haul. My contention then, and now is that Mahomes was the only player we could not live without. Paying Jones a mega deal, piling a ton of cash into the d line, hurts the ability to improve the team.

As we saw, that highest paid d line in the league did **** all.

At the time of negotiations, he ran his mouth on Twitter Ala Honey Vadger about his situation. Some crap about hope they know i love em but its about to be over or some dumb shit. At this point i figured he was as good as gone, dealt with it and moved on.

If TEX is Tyreek Hill's stage 5 clinger groupie, then this is what you are to Chris Jones. You kicked and screamed and said we absolutely could not live without Jones, and I found it both hilarious, and sad and took jabs accordingly.

In the end, you'd have been just as wrong as TEX. The only guy we can't live without, is Mahomes.

He didn't want Jones re signed and was a total ****ing douche bag about it then too. He's just a miserable ****ing pussy all of the time.

Sure do have a ton of green rep and thumbs up posts, so I'm not in the minority on things I post, save for complete dumbasses like you who start threads calling anyone reeruned for whatever flavor or of the week opinion you may have that anyone should disagree with at the time.

I hope he doesn't have kids, a wife, or a dog, because with how mad he's getting in threads I'd hate to see how he'd treat those people.
Yes. So mad.

Furious even. Over a message board filled with anonymous people who like the same football team I do.

Fortunately for my wife, 3 daughters, and dog, they're infinitely more intelligent than you, and therefore never draw my furious, murderous rage that manifests when some butt ****ing moronic Chris Jones fetishist sounds off and proves, repeatedly, how reeruned he is.

And just so Im clear on this, in case I've forgotten, what percentage of Chris Jones contract do we pay him for the real games?

Regular season performances are nice. But for this much money, is it really too much to ask for ONE measly sack in what, 9 playoff games?

0 sacks. 9 huge games. Highest paid defender......

Sure.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:15 PM 11-24-2022
Yes. So mad.

Furious even. Over a message board filled with anonymous people who like the same football team I do.

Fortunately for my wife, 3 daughters, and dog, they're infinitely more intelligent than you, and therefore never draw my furious, murderous rage that manifests when some butt fucking moronic Chris Jones fetishist sounds off and proves, repeatedly, how reeruned he is.

And just so I clear on this, in case I've forgotten, what percentage of Chris Jones contract do we pay him for the real games?

Regular season performances are nice. But for this much money, is it really too much to ask for ONE measly sack in what, 9 playoff games?

0 sacks. 9 huge games. Highest paid defender......

Sure.
You can claim anonymity, but I have as sneaky suspicion that Billay knows your address….
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:33 AM 11-25-2022
chiefs have five games coming up against the four of the six most sacked QBs in football

burrow, stafford (or his backup), davis mills and wilson

we are going to PILE UP sacks in the last 7 games
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:43 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
chiefs have five games coming up against the four of the six most sacked QBs in football

burrow, stafford (or his backup), davis mills and wilson

we are going to PILE UP sacks in the last 7 games
We owe Burrow 2x.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:50 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
We owe Burrow 2x.
You know there's gonna be a little extra for that game for the guys that were here fir both of those losses.

Mahomes will be looking to exorcise some demons
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:10 PM 11-25-2022
I'd fill my pants with about 69 buckets of jizz if Karlaftis had like a 3+ sack game against Cincy.

Not only does he shut people up about how he's not getting to the QB, but he explodes doing it against the shitty fucking OL we couldn't get a sack against last year.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 02:46 PM 11-25-2022
https://www.nfl.com/news/chris-jones...ike-vrabel-and
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11-25-2022, 03:13 PM
This message has been deleted by Tribal Warfare.
Tribal Warfare 03:15 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I'd fill my pants with about 69 buckets of jizz if Karlaftis had like a 3+ sack game against Cincy.

Not only does he shut people up about how he's not getting to the QB, but he explodes doing it against the shitty fucking OL we couldn't get a sack against last year.
Especially against a 3rd string QB who doesn't know his asshole from his elbows against the Rams

Don't leave that part out
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:46 PM 11-25-2022
This Sunday, when the Kansas City Chiefs (8-2) host the Los Angeles Rams (3-7), the football world will watch Chris Jones take the crown from Aaron Donald as the best defensive tackle in the game today. After sitting in the throne for years, the three-time Defensive Player of the Year will relinquish his title to an ascendant Pro Bowler who has taken his game to another level in 2022.

Jones leads all defensive tackles with nine sacks, including seven in the past five games (with at least half a sack in each contest).
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:50 PM 11-25-2022
Jones sounds like a guy who is worthy of a top contract at his position. I don't see where Wall crawler's problem is.
[Reply]
Page 254 of 324
« First < 154204244250251252253254 255256257258264304 > Last »
Up