ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What's your super-easy, throw-and-go party food?
Fire Me Boy! 11:23 AM 11-16-2017
Just looking for ideas. Mine is Li'l Smokies and barbecue sauce in the slow cooker, usually with Club Crackers. They always get devoured.
[Reply]
TLO 03:26 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I don't know. It's a hobby and a passion.
It's all good! I can just tell it's defenitely something you're passionate about.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 05:45 PM 11-16-2017
Cream cheese and salsa mix. Super easy to make and good.
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:46 PM 11-16-2017
I don't entertain at all these days, bud.
[Reply]
Molitoth 05:55 PM 11-16-2017
Crab dip spread on a ritz cracker with a dab of cocktail sauce and topped with a sauteed shrimp.

It's not Rotel, but it's still pretty easy and cheap.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:02 PM 11-16-2017
I'll cop to being the person that brings pita chips and hummus. Hummus is cheap and easy to make and you can do variations with roasted red pepper, garlic, whatever really. Plus all the wives and girlfriends want to fuck you for not bringing something that's going to make them feel fat for eating around friends or some shit that's likely to drip all over them. So that's a plus.
[Reply]
srvy 06:12 PM 11-16-2017
Bag of nacho cheese Doritos and a tub of Daisy sour cream.

Alternate a can of Planters cheese balls.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:16 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by srvy:
Alternate a can of Planters cheese balls.

[Reply]
Easy 6 06:16 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I'll cop to being the person that brings pita chips and hummus. Hummus is cheap and easy to make and you can do variations with roasted red pepper, garlic, whatever really. Plus all the wives and girlfriends want to **** you for not bringing something that's going to make them feel fat for eating around friends or some shit that's likely to drip all over them. So that's a plus.
Hummus is great, nothing wrong with that at all
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:19 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Hummus is great, nothing wrong with that at all
I think so too, but I always seem to bring a lot of it back home. LOL, I took some to work one time for a food day and it was getting no play. So I made a "bean dip" sign and put it in front and it got decimated.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:22 PM 11-16-2017
They don't make Planters cheese balls anymore, you have to buy that giant tub of UTZ's.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:26 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
They don't make Planters cheese balls anymore, you have to buy that giant tub of UTZ's.
Yep, damn shame too. Utz is aight, but a step below, imo.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:26 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I think so too, but I always seem to bring a lot of it back home. LOL, I took some to work one time for a food day and it was getting no play. So I made a "bean dip" sign and put it in front and it got decimated.
Have never made it, but have bought a couple different varieties of Sabra and really liked both... I'd go for it over bean dip every time
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:31 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Have never made it, but have bought a couple different varieties of Sabra and really liked both... I'd go for it over bean dip every time
I like Sabra a lot. I think the biggest challenge of making hummus at home is having the Tahini on hand, but once you do it lasts several batches. I'm a chips and dip, grab and smash fiend, so making my own hummus at home and working in some veg as dippers has gone a long way in changing up my diet over the years.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:32 PM 11-16-2017
Cream Cheese, black olives, scallions, hot pepper (fine dice) lemon juice herbs mixed up and rolled in Danish ham slices and sliced like pinrolls.

Served at room temperature, Fast, tasty, and gone in a flash!
[Reply]
lewdog 06:48 PM 11-16-2017
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
crock pot buffalo chicken dip and tortilla chips
This is our go-to as well for parties and people love it.

Can mix with chips, crackers and even put on vegetables.

Stuff is great!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up