ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 72
« First < 20606667686970 7172 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2019 Missouri Tigers Football Thread****
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:48 AM 08-31-2019
The 2019 season brings uncertainty, as the protracted appeal over a ridiculous "scandal" with a single actor still has not been resolved. On the field, Mizzou faces what appears to be a much easier schedule than in years' past. The early season is loaded with home games before a protracted road stretch from mid-October through November.

Schedule:

Spoiler!

Recruiting:

Spoiler!

Hamas' Crystal ball sees a lot of variance. I could see this team winning as few as 7 and as many as 10 games. Georgia is the only certain loss. Florida is likely still overrated by name, but time will tell.

Official prediction: 9-3. Recruiting prediction: slightly disappointing

FIRE ODOM. NOW
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:35 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I am a die hard Husker fan. I've lived in KCMO the past 7 years so MU is the only school in the state so I follow them along with the B1G/SEC. I dont hate MU but I'm not a fan. I feel as though I havent trolled this thread and had some good honest convo and also the only the current active college football thread.

If folks feel as though I'm trolling and take away from the thread I'll leave.
I wasn't meaning to imply that you were trolling at all. I read your post genuinely discussing the hire as a fan and it caught me off guard. I did accuse you of trolling a while back when you said that we should hire Kiffin because I thought that was what you were doing. Feel free to stick around in this thread. Your discussion is adding to the conversation.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:16 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Trooper Taylor is a possibility at WR coach.
The fucking bag man personified.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:50 PM 12-20-2019
SEC T1 TV deal probably leaving CBS and going to Disney.

Could bring an additional 20m for each school annually.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:58 AM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
SEC T1 TV deal probably leaving CBS and going to Disney.

Could bring an additional 20m for each school annually.
No excuse for Sterk to run a deficit now.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:59 AM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
No excuse for Sterk to run a deficit now.

Yeah.

Plus, women’s hoops sucks again. I think making it to postseason play in women’s hoops costs the AD about a million bucks.
[Reply]
O.city 08:24 AM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Yeah.

Plus, women’s hoops sucks again. I think making it to postseason play in women’s hoops costs the AD about a million bucks.
How is the Frank girl doing?

She was all world down here at Strafford, legend status.

I think her and her twin sister (who's playing at C of O) finished with a record of 121-4, 4 state titles and 2 state titles in softball. I think they won something in track and field 2 times too.

Pretty crazy stuff.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:20 AM 12-21-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
How is the Frank girl doing?

She was all world down here at Strafford, legend status.

I think her and her twin sister (who's playing at C of O) finished with a record of 121-4, 4 state titles and 2 state titles in softball. I think they won something in track and field 2 times too.

Pretty crazy stuff.

No clue. I don’t follow women’s hoops at all because it makes my eyes bleed.

I just know they suck from seeing thread topics on PowerMizzou.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:25 PM 12-22-2019
Clay Travis:

I’m told ABC/ESPN has officially won bidding to take the SEC game of the week away from CBS. Negotiations now focused on whether ABC could buy out any of the four remaining years CBS has left on their deal. Huge win for ABC/ESPN. Price will be over $350 million a year.

https://twitter.com/claytravis/statu...182895104?s=21

https://amp.dailycaller.com/2019/12/...mpression=true
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:28 PM 12-22-2019
Thank the fuck Christ I never have to listen to that cocksucker Gary Danielson again.
[Reply]
Mike in SW-MO 08:53 PM 12-22-2019
I just want to be able to see Mizzou games in Springfield. They never broadcast down here.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:05 PM 12-22-2019
Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO:
I just want to be able to see Mizzou games in Springfield. They never broadcast down here.
Every game was available to watch in Springfield.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:26 AM 12-23-2019
Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO:

You don’t get CBS or the SEC Network?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:02 PM 12-27-2019
Not really Mizzou related but after reading the comments in Gabe’s tweet, I havd to ask this...

Do Saint Louis fans really blame Clark Hunt for the Rams leaving? Seriously?

https://twitter.com/gabedearmond/sta...910821889?s=21
[Reply]
Frazod 11:09 PM 12-27-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Not really Mizzou related but after reading the comments in Gabe’s tweet, I havd to ask this...

Why the fuck would they think that? I've never even heard that before. That scumbag Kroenke bought the team for the express purpose of moving it to L.A. If it hadn't been the Lambs, he would have tried to poach another team.
[Reply]
-King- 12:37 AM 12-28-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

Lol it's just one person who thinks that and they somehow have built up that agenda and have been pushing it for the past 4 years

I thought by your post it would be a bunch of people saying it.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 72
« First < 20606667686970 7172 >
Up