ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Team Leadership
dtrain 01:09 PM 10-14-2019
With the so called leaders in the locker room I'm curious why one or more of them have not called for a defensive team only meeting and handle business. Call people out who aren't buying in and playing selfish.
[Reply]
Renegade 02:17 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Same shit, different year.

I hate to say it but when there's ZERO accountability should be surprised by this?
Yeah if I screw up that my much, my boss is automatically calling me out on it. I have never seen Reid chew much rear end to any of his players for continued fouls
[Reply]
Mecca 02:20 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
On defense it is unfortunately a lack of talent/personnel issue, but on offense there is a lack of focus issue going on with the penalties, dropped passes, execution mistakes, etc.

DRob dropped a TD yesterday after Hyde's fumble that could have put the Chiefs up 14-0 immediately.

Kelce with a false start play.

All of the holding penalties by the offensive line.

DAT dropping a point blank short screen pass.

Erving and Rankin not falling on the sack/fumble and letting Houston recover it, leading to a TD before halftime.

Clean this shit up.
A no talent defense that makes a ton of money....
[Reply]
scho63 03:00 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I dont think a lack of effort is the issue.
The effort from midway through the 3rd until the 4th looked pretty weak. Tackling was abysmal. :-)
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 03:13 AM 10-15-2019
Take it easy, Like Mahomes is.

“It’s about the little plays here and there that can change the aspect of a football game.”

- @PatrickMahomes on the #Chiefs dropping back to back games. pic.twitter.com/JZ7QxW2NYX

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) October 14, 2019

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up