ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Ownership and fan base is what is wrong with this team.
13and3 08:56 AM 10-14-2019
Hot take. The Chiefs fan base is what is wrong with this team.
Pressure from media and fan base is why we don't have Marcus Peters, Kareem Hunt and almost lost Tyreek hill. Pressure from the media led fan base is why we again have to completely start over from a 3-4 to 4-3 defense and got rid of Dee Ford and multiple draft picks and paid Frank Clark the money we should of paid Chris Jones. We were only a good corner and linebacker away from having an improved the defense from last year. We molly wopped the Colts in the divisional round and was only one play from the superbowl the next game. We could of just changed the d coordinator and added a player or two not changed the whole freakin scheme. We have changed head coaches, gms, coordinators, players 20 plus times since the 70s only constant is ownership and the fickle,impatient, intolerant fanbase it caters too that always wants some one fired
[Reply]
Jerm 10:04 AM 10-14-2019
Yes it's the fault of the fanbase...holy shit...:-)

The real issue is the fact Clark Hunt turned Andy into Thanos and gave him autonomous control over this franchise....

Nothing is ever going to change.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:05 AM 10-14-2019
God damn. 2 close losses to playoff teams while we have at least 3 important starters out and several others hobbled and people want to fire the whole coaching staff and front office, cut and trade 95% of our players, get new fans, and turn Arrowhead into a used car lot.

We did what most wanted last offseason. We cleaned house on defense almost entirely and started over from scratch. Yes, it's been bad and we know they aren't a good unit this year. The Frank Clark trade looks to be a huge bust. But at least we have Mahomes.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:05 AM 10-14-2019
The OP sounds like the ghost of Rufus Dawes.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 10:07 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
It’s not like it used to be, but it’s not an excuse for the performance of the team. That’s my point.

Put a decent defense out there that we have faith can get a key stop, and I’ll bet it’ll be even louder.

Success on the field creates passionate fans in the seats. Shit, look at the Royals games in 2015 vs now. It’s up to the organization to be successful and get the fans excited. It is not the fans’ responsibility to be supportive regardless of the product on the field.

That’s why I never criticize fair weather fans.
I can't blame anyone who doesn't want to pay for tickets, particularly this season.

But if the excuse for not being loud is "we don't have a good defense," that's pretty damn lame.

Nevermind that the defensive performance generally has been decent at home, we have the best and most exciting player in the league. It should always be loud. Especially in a big game like yesterday's. The atmosphere was kind of pitiful for a big game, frankly. Didn't affect Houston at all.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:07 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:
Did we run Kareem hunt out of town and get nothing in return. Were we not going down that road this off season with hill?
1. Kareem lied to the front office, repeatedly. "I never left my hotel room." Video showed that was a lie.

2. Tyreek didn't do anything wrong; in fact, the reality is, the incident with Tyreek this offseason provided ample evidence that, not only did he not do anything to his child, but that he most likely didn't do anything to Crystal Espinosa in 2014, and that she's a ****ing lying crazy ****ing gold-digging bitch with the voodoo poonanny.

3. You're a ****ing moron who should stop posting now.
[Reply]
13and3 10:07 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
This. We didn't run Vermeil out of town, he could've stayed through '06, at least, but he knew it was over.

And it was. First game without Vermeil, Trent got his head flattened and that was that.
Who said it was over, it seem to me we were close at the time ? I remember the media saying that it was over then the fan base buying and believing it, then ownership obligingly starting over again, but never get the memo as to exactly why.?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:08 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The OP sounds like the ghost of Rufus Dawes.
The RETARDED ghost of Rufus.
[Reply]
13and3 10:08 AM 10-14-2019
1. Kareem lied to the front office, repeatedly. "I never left my hotel room." Video showed that was a lie.

2. Tyreek didn't do anything wrong; in fact, the reality is, the incident with Tyreek this offseason provided ample evidence that, not only did he not do anything to his child, but that he most likely didn't do anything Crystal Espinosa in 2014, and that she's a ****ing lying crazy ****ing gold-digging bitch with the voodoo poonanny.

3. You're a ****ing moron who should stop posting now.
Who gives a shit if he lied. I care about production and a superbowl
[Reply]
bobbything 10:09 AM 10-14-2019
The tailgating, enthusiasm, cheering of the crowd is why i love this team. The fun is undeniable, but the impatience and constant call for firing, intolerance, and impatience i hate. We can never stay the course due to the short sightedness and temperament of the vocal ill informed majority
Bob Sutton was here for 6 years.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:09 AM 10-14-2019
Who said it was over, it seem to me we were close at the time ? I remember the media saying that it was over then the fan base buying and believing it, then ownership obligingly starting over again, but never get the memo as to exactly why.?
WE MISSED THE PLAYOFFS IN 2004 AND 2005.

2 YEARS STRAIGHT.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:10 AM 10-14-2019
Who gives a shit if he lied. I care about production and a superbowl
See, this gets back to that whole "you're a fucking moron" thing again...
[Reply]
notorious 10:11 AM 10-14-2019
Put down the bottle.
[Reply]
Jerm 10:12 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
God damn. 2 close losses to playoff teams while we have at least 3 important starters out and several others hobbled and people want to fire the whole coaching staff and front office, cut and trade 95% of our players, get new fans, and turn Arrowhead into a used car lot.

We did what most wanted last offseason. We cleaned house on defense almost entirely and started over from scratch. Yes, it's been bad and we know they aren't a good unit this year. The Frank Clark trade looks to be a huge bust. But at least we have Mahomes.
Yeah and we're wasting him....esp. on a rookie contract.

It's not the 2 losses, it's how we got them and the GLARING holes this team has and all of us know they aren't getting fixed.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:12 AM 10-14-2019
Hot take. The Chiefs fan base is what is wrong with this team.
Pressure from media and fan base is why we don't have Marcus Peters, Kareem Hunt and almost lost Tyreek hill. Pressure from the media led fan base is why we again have to completely start over from a 3-4 to 4-3 defense and got rid of Dee Ford and multiple draft picks and paid Frank Clark the money we should of paid Chris Jones. We were only a good corner and linebacker away from having an improved the defense from last year. We molly wopped the Colts in the divisional round and was only one play from the superbowl the next game. We could of just changed the d coordinator and added a player or two not changed the whole freakin scheme. We have changed head coaches, gms, coordinators, players 20 plus times since the 70s only constant is ownership and the fickle,impatient, intolerant fanbase it caters too that always wants some one fired
:-)... Your right Sutton was great.. Other fan bases don’t bitch about their team in other cities either... every thing is hunky dorie every where else...
[Reply]
13and3 10:13 AM 10-14-2019
WE MISSED THE PLAYOFFS IN 2004 AND 2005.

2 YEARS STRAIGHT.
So we demand him gone, brought in herm, haley, and romeo. No we are getting to the same point with Andy, lets get ready to wash, rinse, repeat
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up