ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I found this surprising
Mecca 06:54 AM 10-14-2019

It's strange to type this, but it appears some fans are heading to the exits at Arrowhead Stadium with 5:03 left in a one-score game.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) October 13, 2019

The fan base is apparently broken.
[Reply]
kcpasco 07:31 AM 10-14-2019
Coach is soft. Players are soft. WTF you want from the fanbase?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:35 AM 10-14-2019
Fan base is throwing a hissy fit.

Entitled bitches.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:38 AM 10-14-2019
I never leave early but we left when they punted. I knew it was over then because this defense stinks. That fucking running play though on 2nd and 14, I just don't get it.
[Reply]
bobbything 08:11 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Fan base is throwing a hissy fit.

Entitled bitches.
Entitled? Because we are upset we don't have a competent defense?
[Reply]
Mecca 08:12 AM 10-14-2019
The Chiefs fan base is entitled?

With the ineptitude they've put out there for years and years they should feel lucky fans even show up.
[Reply]
scho63 08:12 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Chiefs fans know the drill. We’ve been dealing with ineptitude for decades.
HALF A CENTURY!!! :-)
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:24 AM 10-14-2019
I was one of them. As soon as we punted we left, we knew the offense wouldn't get the ball back.
[Reply]
Dartgod 08:56 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I was one of them. As soon as we punted we left, we knew the offense wouldn't get the ball back.
Me too, and I almost always stay until the very end. Actually I waited until they were in FG range before I bolted. About 3+ minutes left.
[Reply]
2bikemike 09:35 AM 10-14-2019
I turned the TV off at this point as well. They haven't showed the ability to stop anybody. I was irritated and needed to get away. I actually stayed away for several hours from anything involving the Chiefs or the NFL.

When we win I can't get enough of the Chiefs/NFL news. When we lose I can't stand anything Chiefs/NFL for a bit of time.
[Reply]
Dayze 09:40 AM 10-14-2019
unlike the Chiefs, the fans made a late 4th Quarter adjustment.
[Reply]
theCATALYST 09:50 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I felt bad for anyone that paid for that game, you go out there to watch Mahomes and you see Watson for 40 minutes. Oh and a RB we got rid of cause he sucked then he beats our ass.
Best value for the money. :-)
[Reply]
KC Dan 09:50 AM 10-14-2019
I made the adjustment at 8:42 of the 2nd qtr. I can't handle the officiating. It is an absolute joke. Ruining the game for me. Went out and replaced the boat trailer bunks with new wood and carpets, then got my friends boat out of the river for the year. Much more enjoyable and no yellow flags were thrown nor any mysterious communications in my ear....
[Reply]
HemiEd 11:19 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Me too, and I almost always stay until the very end. Actually I waited until they were in FG range before I bolted. About 3+ minutes left.
Two weeks in a row, for the first time in my long history with this team, I turned off the game before it was over.

I know these two losses will eject a lot of the bandwagon fans and it was pretty interesting going to Springfield today and not seeing any Chiefs attire being worn.
[Reply]
wazu 11:36 AM 10-14-2019
This is nothing new. I've seen people walk out when games were much less decided, both with Chiefs protecting a modest lead or trying to come back from a small deficit. I'll never understand it. Part of me wants to interview a few of them just to see if there is any explanation that my brain can handle. Probably won't, though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:46 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Chiefs fan base is entitled?

With the ineptitude they've put out there for years and years they should feel lucky fans even show up.
Mahomes is the hottest ticket in the NFL.

Get some perspective.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up