ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Sit Patrick for the Broncos Game to Allow Ankle to Heal?
Sit him for the Broncos Game to give his ankle a rest. 46 39.66%
Play him and hope for the best 61 52.59%
Patrick needs to take a hot tub photo shoot with Gaz in mid Tequila Rose inebriation 9 7.76%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Thoughts on Mahomie Sitting Out Broncos Game
Otter 03:47 PM 10-13-2019
What do you gentleman think about sitting Patrick out for the Broncos game to let his ankle heal up?

We don’t have a bye week until 5 more weeks and taking an injury in mid healing stage and reinjuring the tissue over and over is a recipe for disaster. I was at his debut in Mile High Stadium and it may be just the jolt he needs to get back in grove but he’s our future for years to come. I’m thinking the long-term here it may be better to let that ankle heal up.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:07 PM 10-13-2019
This team is like a ship without a sail. Directionless all willy nilly.
[Reply]
-King- 06:07 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Next poll: "Is our defense TOO good?"
:-)
[Reply]
GoHuge 06:09 PM 10-13-2019
It doesn't really matter. We have to overcome our worst defense in almost a decade, horrible SP teams play and Toub, an entire team that's undisciplined and putting up more penalty yards than rushing yards, Veach and his inability to bring in talent, and last but not least....fat Andy. I don't care about being one and done in another playoff game. Today transformed me back to a level head and realistic Chief's fan. I'll watch the games and enjoy each one for it being what it is. Not letting this team **** me up and ruining my week like I use to. Love watching Pat play, but with all the draft and FA misses he isn't the same guy hurt, and has no running game to fall back on. The Clark's aren't fooling me again into believing they finally got it right. They hit on Tyreek, Kelce, and Pat....all drafted by Dorsey. Veach hasn't done shit in the draft other than Hardman and trading away draft picks for a guy we gave $63 million for what instantly became another JAG when he put on a Chief's jersey.
[Reply]
Bwana 06:10 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Probably should but they definitely will not.
Yep
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:14 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I think it’s a totally legit consideration.
LOL. I love you man.

But Fuck Donk Forever.
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:14 PM 10-13-2019
I hope he goes to a strip mall massage parlor and has a 50 year old China lady pump that ankle with a fist full of THcBD and bitcoin.

Whatever voodoo it takes.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:17 PM 10-13-2019
I'd rather him skip practices for two weeks than miss a game.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:19 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
SO...it boils down to this. Can the defense hold the Broncos from moving the ball and scoring? I'm going to say no. Can the offense move the ball without Pat? No.

If you decide that this is a must win, then you play Pat and pray he makes it out alive. If you decide that 12 wins will get you the division title...then sit him and hope for the best.
Common sense !!!!!!:-) Sit him I say!!
[Reply]
JakeF 07:24 PM 10-13-2019
Who gives a shit, we suck.
[Reply]
FringeNC 07:25 PM 10-13-2019
Can we sit Frank Clark instead?
[Reply]
TLO 07:27 PM 10-13-2019
This poll is seriously tied at 34 a piece?
[Reply]
Otter 08:54 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
I think the ankle will just have to be something he deals with all season. I'm not sure how much sitting out will help.
I'm aware that it's a roll of the dice decision. But like I've said it's thinking long term. He can't keep beating up a bad wheel and expect it to get better.

The donx are the softest team we're going to face in awhile and it gives him a big window to get back on track heal up with a short game pause being Thursday and long recovery.

Also from a psychological standpoint this puts the defense and special teams into a situation where they have to stand up or shit the bed.

I want to roll the dice at this point. I have a gut feeling we're going to regret this opportunity if we don't let him heal up.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:56 PM 10-13-2019
Can’t wait for Von Miller against Erving. Gonna catch another murder charge
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:58 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
this puts the defense into a situation where they have to stand up or shit the bed.
They already have at this point.

Originally Posted by Otter:
I want to roll the dice at this point. I have a gut feeling we're going to regret this opportunity if we don't let him heal up.
:-)
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:02 PM 10-13-2019
Mahomes is hurt. Defense is shit. Officiating is shit but has a hardon for making the Fade relevant. It is what it is I guess.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up