ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Sit Patrick for the Broncos Game to Allow Ankle to Heal?
Sit him for the Broncos Game to give his ankle a rest. 46 39.66%
Play him and hope for the best 61 52.59%
Patrick needs to take a hot tub photo shoot with Gaz in mid Tequila Rose inebriation 9 7.76%
Voters: 116. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Thoughts on Mahomie Sitting Out Broncos Game
Otter 03:47 PM 10-13-2019
What do you gentleman think about sitting Patrick out for the Broncos game to let his ankle heal up?

We don’t have a bye week until 5 more weeks and taking an injury in mid healing stage and reinjuring the tissue over and over is a recipe for disaster. I was at his debut in Mile High Stadium and it may be just the jolt he needs to get back in grove but he’s our future for years to come. I’m thinking the long-term here it may be better to let that ankle heal up.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Otter 04:16 PM 10-13-2019
I for one am 100% on board with this move. It will allow our teams alpha male to heal up, shake things up a bit, and to hit mid season in stride.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:16 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'm not looking past them either, but it's not like this is an automatic loss.
The way we have looked on both sides of the ball since the Lions game? Heck, I called it today that this game would be ugly and we would lose. I hoped I would be wrong but I wasn't and anybody who has ever played football and has good football eyes is not surprised in the least what happened today.
[Reply]
Otter 04:16 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I get the rationale, but if Money says he can go... let him go

Guys like Favre never let those kinda things stop them, and Mahomes is cut from that exact same cloth
Farve also became addicted to Vicodin to deal with pain so he could play.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 04:18 PM 10-13-2019
It's not like he's on the field that much.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:20 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Mahomes didn't get hit much today.
He didn't have to get hit much because he is that gimpy. It showed to in his throws that he couldn't put enough mustard on some of his throws because he couldn't push off his back foot as needed. His throwing arm got hit quite a bit today though. That's on the line.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 04:21 PM 10-13-2019
IF we had a stronger D maybe...
IF we had any resemblance of a running game maybe...

Since we have neither of the above no we can't sit PMII.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:22 PM 10-13-2019
I just want to win a game and rebuild confidence, and the sad sack Broncos are just the recipe for that.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 04:28 PM 10-13-2019
Mahomes plays unless the other guy (whats his name again?) gives us a better chance of winning. We have to go full bore from here on out, just like always.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:30 PM 10-13-2019
No. We can't afford to lose any of these games at this point and we will 100% lose without him.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 04:34 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
I for one am 100% on board with this move. It will allow our teams alpha male to heal up, shake things up a bit, and to hit mid season in stride.
It's not very alpha to sit out a game you could play in.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:38 PM 10-13-2019
Would the O-line choose to block for another QB?

Has the backup QB had enough time to triple his life insurance?

Won't exceedingly weak O-line just allow the other team to, or one of our own linemen, break him in the next contest he plays in?
[Reply]
Otter 04:39 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
It's not very alpha to sit out a game you could play in.
I'm not sure how familiar you are with tending to injuries but re-injuring an laceration in mid heal stage over and over is possibly the worst thing you can do long term.

Just spit balling here on thoughts.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:45 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by TLO:
Not everyone, but ChiefsPlanet in general has lost its ****ing mind.
Why? If you are looking at big picture, probably good to get him some time. Home field advantage is out the window, but then again if we lose to the Broncos we can start worrying about making the playoffs or not. It's not an easy question, it's probably reasonable to do either.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 04:52 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Next poll: "Is our defense TOO good?"
:-)
[Reply]
kcpasco 04:55 PM 10-13-2019
Doesn’t matter. This team is fucked and led from the all time choke artist fat man.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 9
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up