ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Media Center>Gearbox/Borderlands info that's shocking if true..
Imon Yourside 06:14 PM 02-04-2019

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:42 PM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I preordered that shit. Do it.
Easy decision here, as many crap games as I blow money on i'm 99% sure I can count on this NOT being a dumpster fire of a game.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:31 PM 09-10-2019
Preloading now...

[Reply]
kcxiv 11:58 PM 09-10-2019
ordered it, doing the preload now. 55 gigs on the epic store! Got my Psycho Bandit skin for fortnite as well. Not bad! cant wait. Will be playing the shit out of it on PC when it drops.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:02 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
ordered it, doing the preload now. 55 gigs on the epic store! Got my Psycho Bandit skin for fortnite as well. Not bad! cant wait. Will be playing the shit out of it on PC when it drops.
Right I can't wait for some simple fun drop in/drop out coop. So tired of games as a service online games. :-)
[Reply]
Miles 02:23 PM 09-12-2019
I ended up preordering with the Amazon $10 off credit and hoping it’s not buggy as shit day 1.

Played through the commander Lilith DLC pack that came out earlier this summer which was a good reminder after not playing in a few years. Reminds of one change I really hope was made is not having to button mash to simply pickup money and ammo from crates. Any found should be autocollected like what happens on the ground.
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:26 PM 09-12-2019
Originally Posted by Miles:
I ended up preordering with the Amazon $10 off credit and hoping it’s not buggy as shit day 1.

Played through the commander Lilith DLC pack that came out earlier this summer which was a good reminder after not playing in a few years. Reminds of one change I really hope was made is not having to button mash to simply pickup money and ammo from crates. Any found should be autocollected like what happens on the ground.
Money was already auto picked up in Borderlands 2. I believe eridium is now. Now sure about ammo. I know you can one button purchase all ammo without having to go into the ammo machine.
[Reply]
Miles 09:37 PM 09-13-2019
So far so good. Played through to level 5 tonight so far. Digging most of the evolved mechanics changes but have also been flush with always shotguns for some reason.
[Reply]
Miles 09:39 PM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Money was already auto picked up in Borderlands 2. I believe eridium is now. Now sure about ammo. I know you can one button purchase all ammo without having to go into the ammo machine.
So happy this was fixed.
[Reply]
Miles 09:48 PM 09-13-2019
Which character are you rolling with? I started with Zane.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:00 PM 09-14-2019
Originally Posted by Miles:
Which character are you rolling with? I started with Zane.
I'm using Moze and the gunplay/shooter mechanics are way better than ever. The art style(which is not my favorite) is way less annoying too. Having a blast playing through this, nothing quite like Borderlands.

Gearbox shouldn't even mess with doing anything but Borderlands, their other projects are always trash and Borderlands is one of the best ever.
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:42 PM 09-14-2019
played 4's all evening today. It been great freaking fun. got to level 21. Great game. going to put alot of hours into this damn thing.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:45 PM 09-16-2019
Level 15 so far. Enjoying the various worlds.

Need more vending machines, tho. My next storage SDU is $27K, and I’m leaving a lot of loot on the ground.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:34 PM 09-16-2019
there is no way you are going to pick up all the guns for the vending machine, some of the quests are so long, that it's just too time consuming to try to pick up everything. After a bit, you just worry about blue's and up.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:47 PM 09-16-2019
My only complaint is the UI.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:56 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I'm using Moze and the gunplay/shooter mechanics are way better than ever. The art style(which is not my favorite) is way less annoying too. Having a blast playing through this, nothing quite like Borderlands.

Gearbox shouldn't even mess with doing anything but Borderlands, their other projects are always trash and Borderlands is one of the best ever.
Moze here also....lots of fun so far. BL is one of those games where you look up and realize you just spent 3 hours.....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up