ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mcdonalds Mcrib is back
Demonpenz 11:47 PM 12-23-2007
december 2007

McDonald’s is brining back the restaurant industry’s most-popular limited-time offer, the McRib.

For nearly a quarter century, the sandwich has developed such a faithful following that the cartoon comedy, “The Simpsons,” parodied the LTO and thousands of fans travel from state to state just to eat the sandwich at different stores.

According to a news release, the McRib sandwich has regrouped and is giving its fans one last encore presentation during the “McRib Farewell Tour II.”

Rising success could be seen all along atchison's roadway this past saturday though it's early to deem the new catchphrase for mcrib a success. "The Mcribb, It's not bad!" slogan first started hitting the airwaves this past thanksgiving.

Since Oct. 30, select McDonald’s have served the boneless pork rib patty topped with pickles, onions and tangy BBQ sauce on a special McRib bun.

“There was such a huge show of support for the McRib last year that we decided to bring it back,” said Jerome Elenez, marketing director, McDonald’s Greater Southwest Region. “We are excited to promote the ‘McRib Farewell Tour II’ and give our loyal McRib customers one last chance to enjoy the savory sandwich.”

After this limited-time offer, McRib will be retired from the McDonald’s menu forever. So they say, any way.

McDonald’s is telling McRib fans to sign a petition at MCRIB.COM to let the company know that the McRib should stay.
[Reply]
doomy3 12:16 AM 12-24-2007
Originally Posted by Phobia:
That's because you think it's BBQ. It's not. It's a crappy McDonalds sandwich.

Believe me, I understand that it is a crappy McDonald's sandwich.

However, I do believe that McDonald's wants me to think it is BBQ. I guess that's where the confusion lies.

It's kind of like saying that no one should be angry about the Chiefs having a bad football team. Because, using these same standards, those people are in the wrong assuming the Chiefs are a football team. They're not. They're a bunch of crappy guys running around lost on a field with lines on it.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:49 AM 12-24-2007
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Just because it says it's a rib doesn't mean it's really a rib.
What do you mean? It's even still in the rib shape.
[Reply]
trndobrd 12:49 AM 12-24-2007
Originally Posted by doomy3:

However, I do believe that McDonald's wants me to think it is BBQ. I guess that's where the confusion lies.

It's kind of like saying that no one should be angry about the Chiefs having a bad football team. Because, using these same standards, those people are in the wrong assuming the Chiefs are a football team. They're not. They're a bunch of crappy guys running around lost on a field with lines on it.

But the McRib doesn't claim to be an NFL team. McDonalds is Arena II League Football. The McRib is leading their division and will probably meet the Egg McMuffin in the league championship.

Gates and Roy's BBQ Pit are in the NFL of BBQ. The Chiefs, incidently, would be "Red, Hot and Blue".
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 12:51 AM 12-24-2007
Originally Posted by doomy3:

Originally Posted by Principal:
Mr. doomy3, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:03 AM 12-24-2007
mcribb
Attached: rib1.jpg (10.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:17 AM 12-24-2007
http://mcrib.com/

there are some online games and some tribute pages
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:18 AM 12-24-2007
http://nessart.8m.com/ribtxt.htm

Above is one of my favorite pages about the mcrib it has more of a liberal slant to mcribology but still an infomative page non the lesser
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:20 AM 12-24-2007
Wiki pedia describes mcrib ok but it leaves out the Mcrib shorages of the late 2002 and the subsequent Mcribb rising of 03
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:22 AM 12-24-2007
this picture of micrib doesn't look very good probably taken in circa 99
Attached: 200px-McRib.jpg (6.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:24 AM 12-24-2007
Fish and more from long john slivers. From their website
Attached: menu2.gif (11.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Demonpenz 01:26 AM 12-24-2007
this looks more like corn than mcrib
Attached: menu9.jpg (6.5 KB) 
[Reply]
CHENZ A! 12:13 PM 12-24-2007
YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE THE RIB SAMMICHES ARE BACK AND GUESS WHO AIN'T GETTIN ANY?! YOU WANT ANY RIB SAMMICHES YOU GOTTA GO THROUGH ME! II GOT THIS SHIT LOCKED DOWN!
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 12:18 PM 12-24-2007
disgusting.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 12:24 PM 12-24-2007
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
disgusting.
I can't believe people actually eat that shit.
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 12:27 PM 12-24-2007
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
I can't believe people actually eat that shit.

it looks like ****ing dog food.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up