ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Washington DC and The Holy Land>NRO: FBI’s Foreign Surveillance Program Violated Americans’ Civil Liberties, FISA Cou
Just Passin' By 06:38 PM 10-08-2019
Originally Posted by :
The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court has ruled that an FBI program intended to target foreign suspects violated Americans’ constitutional right to privacy by collecting the personal information of American citizens along with the foreign targets of the surveillance.

According to the ruling, tens of thousands of searches the FBI made of raw intelligence databases from 2017 to 2018 were illegal, the Wall Street Journal first reported. The searches involved personal data including emails and telephone numbers of private citizens...
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...a-court-finds/
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:37 AM 10-09-2019
We live in a police state, lol
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:42 AM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Considering the level of abuse on unauthorized spying on US citizens during the Obama admin, you'd think Democrats would keep their dirty mouths shut on this one.
I think federal corruption in law enforcement should be addressed regardless of who the president is.

I'm so fed up with this gerrymandered outrage. WE never get anywhere because everyone is pretty goddamn accepting of it as long as it benefits 'their side' but OUTRAGED when it benefits the other side.

It just becomes a circle jerk of people accusing the others of hypocrisy while ignoring their own.
[Reply]
redshirt32 12:37 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
This happened under Trump.

None of us are safe from any powerful government. While we might all like to think that the theory holds, and that government exists to serve the needs of the governed, the practical reality is that government exists to increase the power of government.
The thing is whoever is in charge at election time, has the ability to dump dirt or shit on the other side, using fed employees IRS,FBI,CIA.... who woulden't want this power.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:59 PM 10-09-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
We live in a police state, lol
I've been saying that but guess who thinks it's a ridiculous claim? Donger.

Whatta' sheep. :-) :-) :-)

I knew Trump admin wanted to keep using this. That's a problem with govt in itself.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up