ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>So...this one is DEFINITELY on the run defense.
rabblerouser 01:58 PM 10-13-2019
Just awful.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:36 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:
What run defense? I didn't see a run defense, this team has a run defense?
No.

I should've titled the thread "this one's DEFINITELY on the lack of run defense."
[Reply]
kcpasco 04:36 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by 13and3:
What run defense? I didn't see a run defense, this team has a run defense?
It’s kind of like watching a traffic cone try and tackle someone.
[Reply]
13and3 04:41 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
It’s kind of like watching a traffic cone try and tackle someone.
Im sure K.Dot can slow them down.
[Reply]
crispystl 05:19 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
And it's been that way since at least 1999. Things looked like they were maybe starting to turn around some in the Jags game and the 2nd half of the Raiders game, but now it's back to the same shit we've shat through with Gunther/Robinson/Gunther/Romeo/Sutton. That's a lot of years, and a lot of player and coach turnover, to keep seeing the same issues pop up over and over and over with tackling/intensity/lack of key plays. I always thought it was a culture thing, and hoped adding some successful players from successful programs would help turn things around, but it seems more like guys like Clark and Mathieu are getting dragged down rather than lifting up.

Maybe it's just a reflection of ownership and coaching, although Reid did have some good Ds in Philly.
You know..now that I think about it the last Chiefs team I can remember that could stuff the run had Poe on it. I might be missing one or two but I dunno......
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up