ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Nzoner's Game Room>Mcdonalds Mcrib is back
Demonpenz 11:47 PM 12-23-2007
december 2007

McDonald’s is brining back the restaurant industry’s most-popular limited-time offer, the McRib.

For nearly a quarter century, the sandwich has developed such a faithful following that the cartoon comedy, “The Simpsons,” parodied the LTO and thousands of fans travel from state to state just to eat the sandwich at different stores.

According to a news release, the McRib sandwich has regrouped and is giving its fans one last encore presentation during the “McRib Farewell Tour II.”

Rising success could be seen all along atchison's roadway this past saturday though it's early to deem the new catchphrase for mcrib a success. "The Mcribb, It's not bad!" slogan first started hitting the airwaves this past thanksgiving.

Since Oct. 30, select McDonald’s have served the boneless pork rib patty topped with pickles, onions and tangy BBQ sauce on a special McRib bun.

“There was such a huge show of support for the McRib last year that we decided to bring it back,” said Jerome Elenez, marketing director, McDonald’s Greater Southwest Region. “We are excited to promote the ‘McRib Farewell Tour II’ and give our loyal McRib customers one last chance to enjoy the savory sandwich.”

After this limited-time offer, McRib will be retired from the McDonald’s menu forever. So they say, any way.

McDonald’s is telling McRib fans to sign a petition at MCRIB.COM to let the company know that the McRib should stay.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:45 PM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Damn it. I could have had a McRib for lunch and totally blew it!

I had a salad and it sucked. Wish I would have seen this thread about 30 minutes ago.
1) Stick finger down throat
2) Throw up salad
3) Go get McRib
4)Enjoy
[Reply]
Pablo 01:47 PM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
1) Stick finger down throat
2) Throw up salad
3) Go get McRib
4)Enjoy
This is a good idea. I will give this serious consideration.
[Reply]
frozenchief 02:57 PM 11-10-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Get two so you won't have to rush back.:-)
I like your thinking. I’m glad CP is such a source of wisdom and good ideas.
[Reply]
Simply Red 05:12 PM 11-12-2018
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
I like your thinking. I’m glad CP is such a source of wisdom and good ideas.
any report yet?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:15 PM 11-12-2018
I shit two mcRibs this morning and ate another for breakfast.
[Reply]
Fish 06:51 PM 10-14-2019
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

[Reply]
007 07:21 PM 10-14-2019
I don't watch game of thrones and have never eaten a mcrib
[Reply]
threebag 08:49 PM 10-14-2019
Damn I had one this evening and it was actually fucking delicious. I couldn’t believe that the damn thing was that good. So that means the next one is going to suck for shit.
[Reply]
scho63 02:55 AM 10-15-2019
The McRib is the AJ Spiller of fast food sandwiches
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 03:11 AM 10-15-2019
If you choose McDonalds when Hardees/Carls Jr. is an option there's something very wrong with you. McDonalds sucks ass.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 19
« First < 91516171819
Up